2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of those strange things that happen. Listen to what he says starting about the 4:50 mark then look at the date of the interview at the top.

YouTube - ‪8/7/08: RAW INTERVIEW: Casey Anthony's Attorney Talks With WFTV On 8/6 Part 2‬‏

That was verrrry interesting!!

Something hit me while watching that video.......JB and TL look alike in many ways. No wonder ICA developed a crush on JB.

Check Dr Lillian Glass's take on the crush.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...rush-on-him-and-possible-affects-on-the-case/

I wish Jeanine Pirro would have Dr Glass on a guest on one of her next shows.

Baden saying Spitz found brain matter. Argh.

Can anyone tell me, what difference would it have mattered if it was present We know the remains had been there a long time. We know the sediment, whatever it was, settled and dried (stuck) to the bone. I mean we know she had a brain and that no one even suggested she died of head trauma. Defense or prosecution.

I am just curious what point Dr. S was actually trying to make. And if he suspected it was something and didn't ask for it to be tested, when Dr.'s opinion was that it was dirt, wouldn't that mean, his autopsy was the shoddy one. Or at least incomplete since he was the only one to suspect it was necessary to test it and didn't?

ZsaZsa..thank you so much for this tape. Everyone should llisten to this. It is a treasure trove of information. So as of August 8, LE was made aware of Suburban Dr. This couple is pricelss.

Did you catch the part where kio had talked to ICA about 7/9/08 and she heard a child in the background? Is it possible ICA used that tape she took of Caylee babbling away in her highchair. ICA never said one word on the tape and it was eerie to me..the way she kept pointing the camera at the baby but wouldn't let Caylee see her. I think she used this tape when talking to people to fake them out that she had Caylee nearby.

When LE checked Kiomarie's phone records it was revealed that it was another friend (also a Casey) who had called asking for money during a domestic crisis, not ICA.

She showed up during this time at either JG or Ricardo's to just take a shower?? Some diligent WS'er will remember.

iirc, ICA went to Jesse's while TonyL was out of town. She was also couch hopping during TonyL time away in NYC.

Can anyone tell me, what difference would it have mattered if it was present We know the remains had been there a long time. We know the sediment, whatever it was, settled and dried (stuck) to the bone. I mean we know she had a brain and that no one even suggested she died of head trauma. Defense or prosecution.

I am just curious what point Dr. S was actually trying to make. And if he suspected it was something and didn't ask for it to be tested, when Dr.'s opinion was that it was dirt, wouldn't that mean, his autopsy was the shoddy one. Or at least incomplete since he was the only one to suspect it was necessary to test it and didn't?

i'm with you- but I suppose Dr S creates a doubt. If Dr G did not thoroughly examine the skull, what else did she miss?

i'm with you- but I suppose Dr S creates a doubt. If Dr G did not thoroughly examine the skull, what else did she miss?

A direct quote taken from Dr S report.....

"The skull had not been opened, at the first autopsy, in accordance with normal protocols as when dealing with skeletal remains."

Doesn't that make the testimony he gave sort of odd?

Directly taken from Dr G's autopsy report.....

"Examination of the skull reveals no antemortem trauma. The inner aspect of the cranial cavity is examined with light and reveals sandy dirt and an attached small incisor which is adhered to the inside of the calvarium with dirt."

Dr S report here:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/0...ase-a-defense-pathologist-spitz-out-a-report/

Dr G report here:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Also, Dr S said the skull was egg shell thin, so why did he saw it? Makes no sense to me, besides, he cracked it!!!

1:35 Baez is interviewed after George goes missing before his suicide attempt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr94UNA-Kd8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr94UNA-Kd8&feature=related[/ame]

He says her family dynamic isn't part of her defense.....

I Know this doesn't belong in this thread but we saw the other one with Baez being interviewed and found this to be fascinating.
Mods move if you need to:)
Thx

A direct quote taken from Dr S report.....

"The skull had not been opened, at the first autopsy, in accordance with normal protocols as when dealing with skeletal remains."

Doesn't that make the testimony he gave sort of odd?

I think Dr. S is waaay past his prime, but I don't think that statement contradicts his testimony. It's just clumsily written. I think he meant that opening the skull is in accordance with normal protocols, and therefore in the first autopsy the skull had not been opened according to normal protocols. If that makes sense. It is a badly written statement, and if the Dr. had been questioned about it in the cross, I bet he would have had a hard time explaining it (since the poor guy had a hard time explaining everything in cross-examination).

Yes, its a very typical middle class neighborhood. All homes are at least 20-25 years old. Last time I was there, a little over a year ago, their house desparately needed a pain job. NO snarkiness here---just trying to give a mental picture to folks who haven't been there.

I think that is one of the most shocking things to me when I first saw the house three years ago, that is just a typical house on a typical street like thousands of others. Similar to the one I live in. I went home and tried to imagine what it must have felt like to be in your house with people out on your side walk, in your neighbors yards, tv crews all up and down the street and people calling for your daughters head.

The colors are a bit tired but I think they have had a lot on their minds in the last several years.

Sorry Kiomarie, but that sounds like a bit of a lie. She apparently said that Caylee Marie was named Marie after HER, Kio-marie. UUMMMMMM....wouldn't she more likely be named after Casey MARIE ?

I haven't read all the comments but wanted to say that it wouldn't surprise me if ICA told Kio that she was going to name the baby after her...(Kio may not have known it was a name that CA and ICA shared and may have felt honored)......just seems like an ICA thing to do!

moo

ZsaZsa..thank you so much for this tape. Everyone should llisten to this. It is a treasure trove of information. So as of August 8, LE was made aware of Suburban Dr. This couple is pricelss.

Did you catch the part where kio had talked to ICA about 7/9/08 and she heard a child in the background? Is it possible ICA used that tape she took of Caylee babbling away in her highchair. ICA never said one word on the tape and it was eerie to me..the way she kept pointing the camera at the baby but wouldn't let Caylee see her. I think she used this tape when talking to people to fake them out that she had Caylee nearby.

Interesting interview. The area where this couple was talking about is not the same spot where Caylee was found. I was on a search team that did search this area. Granted you had to pass Caylee to get to this area, but is not the exact area.

This makes me impatient for Dr. G's rebuttal. She had to have a good reason for saying "absolutely not" to opening the skull of Caylee.

I noticed that also the strong emphasis on "absolutely not". I am assuming it is policy to some extent not to cut into the skull of bones... if it were still tissue that would be another story. The way she said absolutely not... I am thinking there is a strong, very strong reason that she did not.

I agree that anyone with accidental drowning would call 911.

I also though it was a very very odd question that CM asked somthing to the extent..what if someone finds a child so oviously deceased.. then what? are you to question or have a data on their morals...

the answer to that is a DEFFINATE yes.. anyone finding any dead body anywhere at all would call the police.. if a person finds a child dead in the morning from natural causes... would they take the body and hide it... no they would call 911.. I really hope that plain common sence wins this case.

I tried to make the point ...maybe not to clearly .... that I don't think finding someway to knock her out wasn't hard to do... Many discount the chloroform but why pick that to delete from the computer or search it to begin with. Inhalation also telling i believe..

The first step is of course accident or intentional and premeditated or not. I am just working with intentional with this.

I think it is interesting that JG said ICA said he loved Caylee more than ICA and that is why she broke off the engagement, and Grandmother said ICA hated CA more the she loved Caylee. Obvious that the center of the universe changed in the the A's household when Caylee was born. The new BF for what ever reason didn't want Caylee around 24/7.. I have heard but have not proof that ICA's friends for the most part didn't have children. So it seems like many issues in her life would be solved if Caylee was not around.

Put her in a room with YM and JA with no camera for 30 minutes and you could have an answer.

TL never planned on staying in Florida, IIRC, and he was smoking pot, partying and otherwise living young life the way he wanted to live it. He did not marry and have children, likely, because he was not ready to and it's okay if he did not want Caylee around their partying. If KC put up with a guy that did not want her child there, that is on her, not him. He had no obligation to accept Caylee.
Not that you're saying he did, just adding my own ideas.
Her other friends did not have children, for the most part, they were in college and partying, too. In fact, the couple of girlfriends that did have children sunk to the bottom of her friends list, indicating to me that KC found being around other mommies and kids too boring.

Amen to the room idea-oh, to be a fly on the wall.

I am iffy on many of LP's theories but I was pondering this one today about LE listening to/overhearing a privileged conversation and learning where the body was. Of course we have no proof and it does seem far-fetched that they would tell someone to tell her boyfriend about it... :rolleyes:

BUT... Caylee was missing... what if they listened in and heard where the live Caylee was... ? What if they heard the name of some drug dealer or old friend or the nanny's real name... and they could go and get her, alive... 100% of my heart would have wanted them to ACT on that information, privileged or not... you know? I think it would be very difficult to rationalize not listening when there is potentially a life, a child's life, in danger.

LE has said they tapped the phones, bugged the house, and sent people out wearing a wire, and my head knows that they would have listened to every word she and her family and many of her friends said, in jail and out, with the one single exception being her privileged conversations with her counsel. And I figure they tape those too, in fact IIRC when they thing went down with JB possibly having an inappropriate relationship I thought they revealed they taped them with the sound off? Then I started thinking, technical mishaps happen every day, and it might just take one time where the sound was inadvertently left on...

It may be ridiculous, I don't know. But it did make me think that it would be incredibly easy for LE to overhear this, if it was said. And, although illegal, it is morally defensible, IMO.

And... for JB to accuse them of overhearing where the body was and passing it along, he would have to admit that he and ICA were discussing where the body was. So he accuses LE of breaking attorney/client privilege and his accusation is basically the equivalent of a confession from ICA. I don't think it is a road he (or any other defense team) is likely to go down.

Just got me thinking... sometimes LP's theories do that to me. :D I need to go learn some more about this privilege, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79