2008.01.08 Court Hearings Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone please help me to understand this, if JB has been given responsibility for Caylee's remains, isn't there a conflict in regards to GA & CA offering up testimony for the state? (of course as we know, only if granted immunity) Couldn't JB in a sense hold Caylee's remains hostage, not in an overt way, I don't think that he'd be stupid enough to come right out and say it like that but implied and understood regardless, that if the A's testify they don't get Caylee's remains or get to provide a funeral service for her - Any thoughts on this?

No conflict and what info do CA&GA have to offer in exchange for immunity?

JB will NOT hold Caylee's remains hostage. As much as I dislike him, there are procedures that DrL and others may or may not need to do. If Caylee is not cremated but buried and the defense has to exhume remains, that can be more emotional than the wait now.

Science works well, but not always as quick as we would like. This isn't CSI, as KC figured out sitting in her chair at the hearing today.

Can someone please help me to understand this, if JB has been given responsibility for Caylee's remains, isn't there a conflict in regards to GA & CA offering up testimony for the state? (of course as we know, only if granted immunity) Couldn't JB in a sense hold Caylee's remains hostage, not in an overt way, I don't think that he'd be stupid enough to come right out and say it like that but implied and understood regardless, that if the A's testify they don't get Caylee's remains or get to provide a funeral service for her - Any thoughts on this?

They can thank Casey for tying their hands and silencing their input (though I still can't see JB doing funeral arrangements, they will get control of the remains when he sees fit). Any third party that Casey signed over her rights to could put pressure on the Anthony's.

Also, I think the judge was simply giving BC a courtesy today by letting him speak. The court doesn't care what the A's think anymore than they care what we think. Legally the A's are not part of todays motions hearing.

There are a total of 11 Flip Videos from today's hearing. They are still uploading. If you go to my YouTube channel and refresh from time to time, you will see them as they are uploaded.

Part 1 is complete -
Part 2a is complete -
Part 2b is complete -
Parts 2c, d, & e are uploading
Parts 3a, 3b & 3c are uploading

http://www.youtube.com/user/floridakatz

There may be many reasons for them not going. Who knows what they are.

Also a very good point. :blowkiss:

It's really pointless to speculate about their reasoning on this issue, in my opinion. There are too many possible factors involved to be 100% sure why anyone in that family does what they do at this stage. It makes my brain hurt enough trying to decipher their logic out on bigger issues. :bang:

Great question. I don't know the answer, but I hope someone else does.

No, they aren't prohibited from watching the hearings or attending.

Only when the trial starts will they be kept in a room (separate rooms) until they are called to testify. Then they can enter the court room and observe at least that is how it is done in my county.

They can thank Casey for tying their hands and silencing their input (though I still can't see JB doing funeral arrangements, they will get control of the remains when he sees fit). Any third party that Casey signed over her rights to could put pressure on the Anthony's.
How convenient.

(bolded by me)
They can thank Casey for tying their hands and silencing their input (though I still can't see JB doing funeral arrangements, they will get control of the remains when he sees fit. (reinterpretation; when she sees (KC) fit, if she sees fit)Any third party that Casey signed over her rights to could put pressure on the Anthony's.

When and where will this end------ C-A-Y-L-E-E M-A-R-I-E A-N-T-H-O-N-Y-------Have they forgotten?

/B]

The IT person that sets up the secure server or loads them had better sign a waiver if they got "sold" he could blame it on the server admin. What I wouldn't do to be Baez's IT person. I would make DURN sure that baby was set up with IPSEC policies and SSL certs. I hope the judge has an outside IT consulting firm check the security of that server!!!

I would hope the judge also orders that the photos be imbedded with a copyright watermark that prevents another from saving the photo in any manner.

(bolded by me)

When and where will this end------ C-A-Y-L-E-E M-A-R-I-E A-N-T-H-O-N-Y-------Have they forgotten?

I don't see Casey caring enough to withhold the remains once her own interests are covered. Once the experts have all the data they want I don't see Casey or JB wanting custody of the remains.

Thanks you FloridaKatz and Patty for the videos. Everyone else for the line item updates.

(bolded by me)

To some people, it's never been about her. I'm glad she has LE, SA, WS, etc. looking out for her interests.

Judge is right. He has no jurisdiction over the evidence or reports the FBI holds.

OR the documents of TES in another state (Texas)

That was a foolish motion, although if I were him, I would have argued they now have an office in Orlando, so they would come under Florida State Law.

There are a total of 11 Flip Videos from today's hearing. They are still uploading. If you go to my YouTube channel and refresh from time to time, you will see them as they are uploaded.

Part 1 is complete -
Part 2a is complete -
Part 2b is complete -
Parts 2c, d, & e are uploading
Parts 3a, 3b & 3c are uploading

http://www.youtube.com/user/floridakatz

thank you SO MUCH from everyone outside of the US and on linux who cant watch any other way!

and thank you anyway to you and patty - uploading to youtube sucks!

I don't see Casey caring enough to withhold the remains once her own interests are covered. Once the experts have all the data they want I don't see Casey or JB wanting custody of the remains.

Just the opposite: I can see JB milkin this for all the sympathy he can muster in Florida.

Imagine, JB giving a presser saying how much KC wanted to be there and this wonderful service was her idea ...................... I don't want to be on a time-out if I wrote what I felt about that.

But I can see him manipulating the public. He has already planted the seeds today.

I would hope the judge also orders that the photos be imbedded with a copyright watermark that prevents another from saving the photo in any manner.

Oh that would have been a good idea. Maybe you should email his office and the SA's office and suggest it. That would be very valuable as they could not be sold in any form then.

I got the impression the judge was not real computer savvy.

OR the documents of TES in another state (Texas)

That was a foolish motion, although if I were him, I would have argued they now have an office in Orlando, so they would come under Florida State Law.

Yeah, I liked Baez's line that he was going to "attempt" to subpoena TES...LOL

No conflict and what info do CA&GA have to offer in exchange for immunity?

JB will NOT hold Caylee's remains hostage. As much as I dislike him, there are procedures that DrL and others may or may not need to do. If Caylee is not cremated but buried and the defense has to exhume remains, that can be more emotional than the wait now.

Science works well, but not always as quick as we would like. This isn't CSI, as KC figured out sitting in her chair at the hearing today.

That wasn't my point. I have no idea what or if CA & GA have anything substantial to offer in terms of testimony that would affect KC adversely, but certainly JB & KC would know that. Additionally I meant that at some point when Caylee is buried, perhaps JB would cut GA & CA completely out of the loop, of course per KC's order's and possibly as a result of what team they decide to play on-------

That's a great idea!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found