2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he had accepted checks.It would be interesting to see what she had.

Yeah, I feel the same way!! I def found that check thing sooo interesting and typical of Casey. Wow, she was definitely something else!! The whole jealousy thing toward Caylee makes perfect sense as to how she is. In her eyes, she is the one dressed all provacative he shouldn't be able to keep his eyes off me and of course here he is giving CAYLEE attention. I'm sure this was an everyday thought that went through her pee sized brain which ultimately led to Caylee's demise!!!

It's all good folks.

Easy to understand why anyone would wanna be skeptical of JT. No denying that. :snooty:

Easy to understand why anyone would wanna fill in some void in the critical 24hr period surrounding Caylee's last day. :praying:

I'm just glad to see JT (a) show up on SA's list and (2) have something/anything to say about seeing Caylee w/ Casey. That combination is a double-threat in my book...and I am hopeful the details yet-to-come will pull back the curtain on the truth just a little bit more for Caylee.

A few ways it could happen that I can see in order of decreasing value IMHO:
(1) He saw them @ a store...any store...6/16 between 4:25-7:54PM
(2) He saw them @ a store...any store... 6/16 ~11AM (the only time that would allow any transit to/from G&C's per pings) before 4:11PM that day
(3) He saw them @ a store...any store <6/16
(4) He never saw them...made the whole thing up.​

Puttin' my money down on #1 'till we hear more solid/objective information 'bout JT. Wouldn't begrudge anyone that'd wanna spread their bets around. ;)

Yeah, I feel the same way!! I def found that check thing sooo interesting and typical of Casey. Wow, she was definitely something else!! The whole jealousy thing toward Caylee makes perfect sense as to how she is. In her eyes, she is the one dressed all provacative he shouldn't be able to keep his eyes off me and of course here he is giving CAYLEE attention. I'm sure this was an everyday thought that went through her pee sized brain which ultimately led to Caylee's demise!!!

Again, just saying...everything this guy reported about KC and Caylee, he could have learned/gleened from published photos......

Well, I've made my postion quite clear in the last two pages....but I'll comment on this anyways....I personally have NEVER went to business/store that did not accept checks. Another "check-mark" in the unbelievable box????

HMMMM...I can't think of any place off the top of my head but if it's a business of his own it is up to him whether or not he wants to accept checks. When I worked at SNS we made people jump through hoops before we would accept their check. JMO

It's all good folks.

Easy to understand why anyone would wanna be skeptical of JT. No denying that. :snooty:

Easy to understand why anyone would wanna fill in some void in the critical 24hr period surrounding Caylee's last day. :praying:

I'm just glad to see JT (a) show up on SA's list and (2) have something/anything to say about seeing Caylee w/ Casey. That combination is a double-threat in my book...and I am hopeful the details yet-to-come will pull back the curtain on the truth just a little bit more for Caylee.

(2) He saw them @ a store...any store... 6/16 ~11AM (the only time that would allow any transit to/from G&C's per pings) before 4:11PM that day

Puttin' my money down on #1 'till we hear more solid/objective information 'bout JT. Wouldn't begrudge anyone that'd wanna spread their bets around. ;)

I'll take the bait/bet Bond. Putting my money down on number 4. All In! lol

Again, just saying...everything this guy reported about KC and Caylee, he could have learned/gleened from published photos......

Yep...you make an excellent argument!!! I completely agree that he could easily be making this up, but I just can't find in any way how this would benefit him and the fact that his name appears on the states witness list also helps sway my opinion on the matter. I def could be wrong...it's happened before!!! LOL! :-)

Well, I've made my postion quite clear in the last two pages....but I'll comment on this anyways....I personally have NEVER went to business/store that did not accept checks. Another "check-mark" in the unbelievable box????

I am still not sure what to make of this guy's story,Ripley,but with him on the state's witness list ,I do wonder.Maybe there is video? I don't know.If it was true and he took checks,maybe that would have been more proof.
I have noticed smaller businesses not accepting checks because there's more chance of being ripped off.Most people have debit/charge cards now.I don't even carry a checkbook any more.
But I get why you feel so strongly about this guy.There are some odd things and he could definitely be out for his 15 minutes of fame.
I wish those Anthony dogs could talk.I bet they saw a lot.:angel:

It's all good folks.

Going with #2 since he said lunch time,but doesn't this screw up GA's story?

This is too funny - I'm sending it right off to three men I know - too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Long time fan of the Bob & Tom Show that has featured this song for years. The line....

"I DON'T TAKE NO CRAP...(from anybody else but you)... "

comes to mind as somehow very timely.

Love ya', Rip. :blowkiss: Mean it. ;)

Yeah but she could have picked up a portable DVD player way cheap and it's less bulky. IDK I'm still trying to figure out why she went into that store. JMO.

Let's face it, if KC ever did spend any time with her daughter it was at a mall or at stores or restaurants. I'd say she got a real kick out of going into any kind of specialty store and chatting up the salesperson, if for nothing more than to act like she was about to make a big purchase. This girl never worried about whether her tastes outstripped her budget - that was limitless. And judging by all the crap in her room (and her daughter's), I'm sure she was a shopaholic of sorts.

If she was in that store because she got bored waiting for Tony to get his car fixed, I think it makes sense she would engage in a conversation about her next impending purchase. People do it in real estate and at car dealerships all the time just because they get a kick out of it, even if they have bad credit and can't afford a thing. Anybody who is out telling her friends she has a "nanny" is probably strutting around inflating her ego trying to act like Miss Professional Event Planner and computer peripherals are just what this dude happened to sell. If it had been an office store, I have no doubt she'd be telling the salesman she needed a new laser printer.

Yep...you make an excellent argument!!! I completely agree that he could easily be making this up, but I just can't find in any way how this would benefit him and the fact that his name appears on the states witness list also helps sway my opinion on the matter. I def could be wrong...it's happened before!!! LOL! :-)

Thank You.

Maybe it's as simple as he wants 15 minutes of fame in his lifetime!? I dunno. All I know is that I personally found him to be a lying weirdo pervert who wanted to inject himself into a "famous" case. JMHO.

Maybe that's not what she was wearing at that time.

I know that. I originally responded to a post that suggested it was the shirt because the date JT claims he saw them is thought to be Caylee's last day and they found a shirt with the trouble saying on it at the dump site.

Whatever, JT obviously was paying more attention to what KC was NOT wearing.

Let's face it, if KC ever did spend any time with her daughter it was at a mall or at stores or restaurants. I'd say she got a real kick out of going into any kind of specialty store and chatting up the salesperson, if for nothing more than to act like she was about to make a big purchase. This girl never worried about whether her tastes outstripped her budget - that was limitless. And judging by all the crap in her room (and her daughter's), I'm sure she was a shopaholic of sorts.

If she was in that store because she got bored waiting for Tony to get his car fixed, I think it makes sense she would engage in a conversation about her next impending purchase. People do it in real estate and at car dealerships all the time just because they get a kick out of it, even if they have bad credit and can't afford a thing. Anybody who is out peripherals are just what this dude happened to sell. If it had been telling her friends she has a "nanny" is probably strutting around inflating her ego trying to act like Miss Professional Event Planner and computer an office store, I have no doubt she'd be telling the salesman she needed a new laser printer.

Caylee's room looked like a store. maybe thats why Cindy rationalized overlooking the stealing, well she was buying all this stuff Caylee "needed".

Now this is interesting and a thought occured to me. I know its Florida but the tech dude sure had her style right, she ran around in scanty clothing all the time, and I am sorry, but any professional ANYTHING would dress better than she does, her idea of a work outfit is a wrinkled collar shirt and tight pants. If I met her I would have been wayyy suspicious of her actual "career". I am from a retail background and I know how prefessional women dress, even in a casual office. I am starting to think he is for real. He was so distracted by the way she dressed. And its is not unusual for people in stores to notice a child being treated badly. We did lots of times. People in stores are usually people persons and good at picking up vibes quickly, especially since he was fascinated by her ICK hotness.

At the risk of alientating any of my fellow posters and friends, I MUST post with my own personal truths.....
I cannot believe that any of you put one single ounce of credibility into this perverts statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It sounds like a bunch of HorseSh** to me!!!!!!!!! I've read this post and it's MANY pages, shaking my head in disbelief.....are you all that desperate to find a "smoking gun" in this case, that you would believe this guy!? Come on....the prosecusion has a STRONG case against KC. Don't fall for crap like this, please! Am I alone? If so, that's okay. I don't need to have followers. The TRUTH will prevail when KC goes to trial. Caylee's murderer will NOT go free. Don't doubt it. Don't grasp at silly straws.....

Ripley, if you have a set of balls for sale, can I buy them? :woohoo:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads