2008.07.17 / 2008.07.23 / 2008.07.31 / 2008.09.08 Jesse G. Interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In listening to Jesse on TV and reading the interview multiple times, my guess is that he was fired - or made to resign on the 24th. A couple of months back a lawyer (I forgot his name) stated that Jesse was fired due to psychological reasons. Well folks - reading what he said, listening to him, hearing the bs that his father said - makes me think that he was def let go from OPD due to psychological reasons. That would def be a "scab" wouldnt it? I'm sorry - but seeing his fathers my space page (the picture with the glock is gone - hhmm wonder why?) , and reading his blogs, and knowing how they are the ones that are getting ahold of the news media and not the other way around (if Geraldo and NG wanted them, they would have asked them months ago) I truly wonder if OPD said to him - Either resign or we will fire you...

As I stated before - something is just not right with Jesse's stories, his fathers stories.... the whole gamut. And again - my opinion.....

he seems to throw AL under the bus too. saying that if anyone helped her it was him. i felt like he was saying AL was of low moral standards, when he said that KC would not ask him (JG) for help, because he would have done the right thing, meaning that maybe AL would not have done the right thing?
i mean, i think that her relationship with AL is what made her do something horrible (plus the fight with CA), but i dont really think he did anything other then date her...

This bothered me too. Also his theories bothered me. His high opinion of himself, the shower scenario, his observation of Caylee and memory of her eating rocks and dog food, his mention of Casey leaving Caylee alone for long periods of time. His memory of hearing caylee on June 24th - first he was VERY positive and nthen he was not. I just don't get this guy and he bothers me. I would like to hear his voice during this.

There are some funky dynamics going on for sure...

It's possible that CA could have been jealous of JG because she was afraid of loosing Caylee. JG was the one guy KC seemed to have had a long-term relationship with -- which could well have led to marriage and KC moving out & taking Caylee with her. If JG and KC had married and CA was able to see that Caylee was well taken care of, loved and protected, her feelings toward JG might have changed. They may still have had somewhat of a personality clash but things might have calmed down a bit.

CAs fear (jealousy) would have to have gotten stronger the older Caylee got, the more she bonded with CA and GA, and the longer she spent living in G & C's home with them being pretty much her primary caregivers. I think CA would have been fine with KC moving out - but not so much so when it came to Caylee going along with her.

Granted, in the best of situations I think it would have been terribly hard for her (and GA) to let go, but based on that myspace message, I think CA was terrified to think of KC having full responsibility of Caylee. And her fears turned out to be justified...

With JG himself, reading this hasn't made me feel any better about what role he may or may not have had with Caylee -- despite the recent PR attempts via Geraldo and NG.

But Caylee wasn't even born yet - so why would CA interfere? Maybe she just thought he daughter was too young to be married. Am I wrong?

This bothered me too. Also his theories bothered me. His high opinion of himself, the shower scenario, his observation of Caylee and memory of her eating rocks and dog food, his mention of Casey leaving Caylee alone for long periods of time. His memory of hearing caylee on June 24th - first he was VERY positive and nthen he was not. I just don't get this guy and he bothers me. I would like to hear his voice during this.

I agree. Look I'm sure he's a very decent kid, but something about him seems off. He's the only person we have heard come out with a detailed idea of what may have happened. That was odd. He's the only one who may or may not of heard Caylee after the 15th. That's odd. And he's really the only person so far that I've seen who has pointed their finger at other players in this drama (RM & AL.) That's odd.
Also I started listening to the audio of his 2nd interview. The yawn... little freaky, and there was just something about his tone that hit me the wrong way. I couldn't even listen to the whole thing.
Like I've said I mean he looks and acts like a really decent guy, but for some reason there's something about him that gives me the willies...

The audio tapes are weird. He doesn't sound like he's lying at all, but he seems like he really wants to believe Casey couldn't hurt Caylee.

he seems like h e's taking the opportunity to vent about her and their relationship and seems like he's enjoying playing detective.

Can anyone verify that June 24th was the day that Jesse resigned/quit?

Jessie’s timeline about Casey’s car based on his statement.

June 27th 7:00Am when the Amscot building lady first came into work that morning is when she said she noticed the car parked next to the dumpster. [previous documents] to Casey’s call to ask JG to pick her up on June 28 at 1:25 PM.

Time void 30-1/2 plus hours
From at least 7:00AM June 27th [if not early] to when Casey called JG and asked to be picked up from the Amscot parking lot at 1:25PM June 28th

Jessie G. statement on July 23, 2008
Document Page 283/1520 Transcript Page 17 Line 7-19
EE: the 28th
JG: I received a phone call from Casey
EE: Uh-hum
JG: Uhm, telling me that her call had run out of gas and she wanted to borrow a gas can from me. Uhm, at the time, I was not uh, I was on, she said that s.. her car was 50 and Goldenrod and that she needed a gas can uh, because she knew I had one because I used to keep one in my truck.
EE: OK
JG: However I was at my parents’ house on the other side of town. And there was no way I was going to be able to get over there and help her out. But we had a conversation about it why she ran out of gas. What she was going to be able to do. And that was about the extent. It happened at 1:25.
EE: 1:25?
JG Uh-uhm
EE: PM?
JG: Yes sir.

Jessie G. continues and said that Amy H. told him that Tony went and picked Casey up and he had spoken to Amy and she told him that her (Amy) and Casey had gone to get a gas can on the morning of June 30th. It also appears that JG places the car on Aug 29th at the Amscot parking lot. It does not say that he saw the vehicle there but JG has it noted on his on timeline that he provided to LE that the car was there.

He seemed almost bitter when he was referring to TL and his "friends"...jealous maybe?

Jessie’s timeline about Casey’s car based on his statement.

You see the same discrepancy that I did?

Why would Casey call Jesse to pick her up from her car on the 28th if she had Tony pick her up from that car the day before?

Why would Casey call Jesse to pick her up from her car on the 28th if she had Tony pick her up from that car the day before?

He never actually says she called and asked him to pick her up. He says she called him and told him she had run out of gas and could he bring his gas can.
I don't question this so much, what makes me wonder is why she would tell him where the car was with it already starting to smell. It's things like this that do not make me think she thought this through very well.
Lanie

He never actually says she called and asked him to pick her up. He says she called him and told him she had run out of gas and could he bring his gas can.
I don't question this so much, what makes me wonder is why she would tell him where the car was with it already starting to smell. It's things like this that do not make me think she thought this through very well.
Lanie

Well, yeah that too.

But I also see where she was on the phone with Jesse during the time she was possibly waiting on Tony to pick her up but she mentioned nothing to him about it.

I think she just needs male attention at ALL times. I know girls like that and it ain't pretty. Notice she has Will by her side the entire time that Tony is away all the way up the escalator and even calls him back when Tony isn't physically there yet and then drops him like a bad habit when Tony is back by her side.

She does the same thing by keeping Ricardo and Jesse in her back pocket. I think she was def obsessed with Tony but he had her feeling unsure of herself with his comment about not coming back to FLa and possibly staying in NYC.

When someone like Casey feels unsure of herself she will be sure to have other men in the sidelines in case her primary love interest walks on her. She is as NEEDY AS NEEDY GETS.

Barf.

I'm not convinced. I think she may have been using all these guys. I don't believe that she is capable of caring about someone that way, as I think she may be a sociopath.

Hasn't he already passed a lie detector test? What involvement do you suspect him of? I thought it was all a bit strange also, until I heard he passed the lie detector test.

Maybe she was just after gas? Thought he might bring her some and she could get back in the smelly car? Or, maybe she wanted gas cans for other reasons. Didn't she ask Amy to meet her with gas cans too? Or am I confused on that?

I don't get it either. JG seems like ideal for Casey. But if you continue to read JG's interview you'll see where he talks about an argument after they were sitting on the couch. Cindy lays out KC in front of Jesse, really putting her down.

Maybe the potentional loss of Caylee and having KC be a real independant Mother was not something an overly possesive Grandparent really wants if it means they won't get custody of their grand-daughter.

I know I should have finished this thread but something has been bothering me. I've been catching up on all the interiviews.

The video last night or before - the new footage of Casey holding Caylee. Caylee is holding a piece of cake (maybe?) in her hand and Cindy reaches over and tries to shove it in Casey's face. I think that is so strange. So agressive. It is like going to a bad wedding. You can see from those movements that Cindy almost despises her daughter. No respect.

Trust me, I think Casey is a worthless piece of space, but I think her upbringing also had quite the effect on her. I think the mother Cindy is horrible mess as well.

After reading the Lee and Jesse interviews and getting a bit more perspective, I just think that Cindy Anthony has major mental problems as well. Control and anger and probably abusive to everyone in her family.

My opionion. No wonder they are all cracking. Helloooo Jackie Peterson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member