2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the tapes and the way they interact just isn't normal. I would be saying Casey Marie you better tell me what the hell happened. Where have you been going when you said you were working? Why don't you have more numbers for ZANNY? When your friends met at the house all the lies you been telling came out. IT"S OVER. Just tell me what happened....no matter what it is we will deal with it. Who has been watching Caylee when I wasn;t! You are not helping us find Caylee at all. Casey you are not like me, I wouldn't have avoided the loss of you for 31 days without telling someone. What happened to my granddaughter?? You better tell me NOW or you are on your own girl.

WELL, I feel better just getting that off my chest.. that would be the normal reaction between parent and child. You would be imploring your child to just fess up instead of buying into the whole sherlock holmes theme. Cindy tries to give casey some outs but Casey just blows Cindy's attempts out of the water. Why did Casey say 31 days which would be the 15/16 of June ,she knew the date, but was willing to go along with Cindy saying a week before that, back to the 9th. Was she still trying to create a alibi? She downloaded the picture of grandpa. She was keeping up with Amy's return date.She lost her child one way or another but can't remember the date, that just baffles me. Did Caylee mean so little to her she didn't even remember the day she lost her? That shows how jealous,and evil she is. No regret, nothing she did wrong, she is insane. We would comb through weeds and alligators for a little girl we never met nor held and she don't even care enough to involve her friends in the search. Cold,and Calculated, a threat to anyone or anything standing between her and what she wants. How can Baez stand to have all of these 3 hour sessions with her? I would be sick of her lies by now. She is using him just like she used everyone she knew..
Jail time for Casey Justice for Caylee Therapy for George and Cindy

In the last tape on the 25th, CA and KC are discussing Zanny, the line-up, sketch artist etc.

At the 11:46-50 mark, CA whispers something to george or herself. I know what I think I hear but would like someone elses imput, because I could be hearing it wrong and it is really hard to hear.

I know what I think I hear too, but I am not sure either it is super hard to hear. It seems like CA knows that KC is fos around this part of this video.

It seems like I might hear something about cindy whispering full of $hi#

I know what I think I hear too, but I am not sure either it is super hard to hear. It seems like CA knows that KC is fos around this part of this video.

It seems like I might hear something about cindy whispering full of $hi#

YES!!!!!! Thankyou. I didnt want to say it, but that is what I hear too, so it must be!!!!

I hear 'Shes so full of sh**....god!'

I got hubby to listen, and he says maybe she is just repeating it because KC said it a few moments before, but the look on CA's face says she's saying it about KC, imo.

The first time I heard anyone use "that child" was many, many decades ago and it was a grandmother saying to me something like "Lord of Mercy, I loves that child." I took me a while to understand. Calling anyone "that" was repugnant. However, the woman that said this to me about her grand baby did not mean it this way AT ALL. It was just a figure of speech albeit poor use of the English language, its intent and nuance.

Now it is common to hear. It still makes me shiver though. "That" meant something evil to me and I still don't like the phrase. But, the A's have nothing invested in proper English, much less communication skills, so I don't think it should be held against them. Sometimes, when people die saying their name brings on such emotion that you cannot say it for a long, long time without bursting into tears. I have been there myself.

What I thought of after listening to some of each interview tape, (I would have to be one of LE or Atty. in this case to listen to them all - eew what a waste of time!) was an old game show that some of you will not recall, "What's My Line?".

The star panelists were allowed to pose questions to 3 total strangers all claiming to be the same famous person; one who had done something outrageous or spectacular. Then the panelists had at to guess who was the REAL John Doe from the answers given. The strangers could tell the truth or lie and it was up to the panelists to figure it out.

In the interviews, the visitors question KC and she answers things with "Probably. I would definitely say probably." "You're getting warmer." "You're getting colder." Like all they have to do is ask the exact right question and they will get an answer. She wants to be home before Caylee is home. She wants to be there when Caylee comes home, not 3 or 4 days later, it would be too much for her. (the 31 days were a snap tho').

It is all about Meeeeeee!!!!!!!

She just can't help from where she is at. She needs to be home to help them find Caylee so she can talk to them in detail because the police haven't used the dang resources that she gave them! "Resources"? What "resources"?

Her resources are all her friends crammed under the bus and people who do not exist except in KCLand.

"On the day in question, the date that Caylee disappeared, you talked to 3 people before you REACHED out to mom. . ."

Will someone PLEASE tell me what this &%*$# means, this "reaching out"? Who in &^ll "reaches out'??? I can't stand it.

They are always "reaching out" and being reached out to in some form or fashion.

How about "John Doe called." ? No, old John has to "reach out".

They whole family is going to work for missing children. The same ones who would later do everything in their power to stop searches for their missing child.

Will someone please tell me what would have really happened had CA or GA or LA called the police after KC left with Caylee and was "gone" for a few days? Would they have to admit that their daughter was an unfit mother or say terrible things about her in order to get any attention? What would it have taken to have LE or Child Protection checkup on Caylee's well being? Would anyone have done anything?

***(snipped)***
What I thought of after listening to some of each interview tape, ...was an old game show that some of you will not recall, "What's My Line?".

I also thought of another show from around the same era: "I've Got a Secret."

That was their life story as a game show, if I recall.

Great post!:blowkiss:

I havent seen any discussion yet about the M.H parts of these vids.

When KC talks about his psycho ex-wife, and the dispute about the last time she spoke to her about 'issues'
Is she an ex-wife because of KC?
Do we know her name or number to check the phone records ourselves?
Didn't KC call MH and want to go out to see him after Caylee vanished?
We havent seen his interview transcript yet, have we?

She got so fired up during this part of the discussion, and I dont know if its related to the case somehow, or she just didnt want all of her bed-hopping to be discovered by her parents.

Kinda interesting that his mom ran into her at the target when she was there to purchase her bras and stuff with amys checks too.

"She had a key." Zanny had a key to the house?

That's what my question is also. IF Zanny actually had a key to the A's house, I would think that she would have at least met them before. That just makes no sense whatsoever. Not that anything else does either, LOL. I wouldn't have even given my boyfriend a key to my parents house even if I lived there and they knew him really well. These people make my head spin.:eek:

That's what my question is also. IF Zanny actually had a key to the A's house, I would think that she would have at least met them before. That just makes no sense whatsoever. Not that anything else does either, LOL. I wouldn't have even given my boyfriend a key to my parents house even if I lived there and they knew him really well. These people make my head spin.:eek:

There is no Zanny so she couldn't have had a key. Casey probably took something or left evidence that someone had been in the house one day when she sneaked back in after George left for work, and blamed it on Zanny and her key.

There is no Zanny so she couldn't have had a key. Casey probably took something or left evidence that someone had been in the house one day when she sneaked back in after George left for work, and blamed it on Zanny and her key.

Ha ha. That is just the thing about the A's. It's one thing if their daughter comes in their home and steals or makes a mess or whatever, but if it was the complete stranger to them she gave a key to their home to, oh, well, no big deal.
???
Why are they even surprised perp mom has turned out like she has?
Lanie

I definately don't believe that there really is a Zanny either. I just meant that if she is trying to make us believe that there is one, nobody would buy the fact that she had a key to her parents house especially if her parents have never met Zanny. I'm not explaining myself very well. I'm new to posting here after lurking for a couple of months. I'm trying to get used to posting now, LOL.

I definately don't believe that there really is a Zanny either. I just meant that if she is trying to make us believe that there is one, nobody would buy the fact that she had a key to her parents house especially if her parents have never met Zanny. I'm not explaining myself very well. I'm new to posting here after lurking for a couple of months. I'm trying to get used to posting now, LOL.

Posting about the actions of the non-existent nanny is difficult and confusing for all of us....to put it mildly. I know you know there is no nanny, but there's a reason Casey said she has a key. Is it to cover for something Casey did or took from the house in the past, when she was supposed to be at work? Or could Casey be trying to warn Cindy and George that the threat against the family is real -- Zanny's after them and she has a key :eek:

Posting about the actions of the non-existent nanny is difficult and confusing for all of us....to put it mildly. I know you know there is no nanny, but there's a reason Casey said she has a key. Is it to cover for something Casey did or took from the house in the past, when she was supposed to be at work? Or could Casey be trying to warn Cindy and George that the threat against the family is real -- Zanny's after them and she has a key :eek:

Oh Ok, I see what you mean now. Those are good questions, Chilly. Hopefully some day soon we will get the answers to those questions especially for GA and CA's sake. With them not knowing for sure whether someone else has a key to their home or not has got to make them nervous. Plus when CA asked KC if anyone was threating them, KC didn't exactly give a reassuring answer there. I believe all she said was "Let's just leave it at that". What the heck kind of an answer is that????!!!!:confused:

People that live in the area that know the Anthony's Please help fill in the blank spots.

How many days a week did Casey pretend to work?
Who saw her with Caylee when she was out ?
What did she do while she was with Caylee on these "work" days? What time would she return to her home each day ? If you know anything that will help in the search for clues please post them. If we could find out what she was doing from June 9 on we may find something to help. Just racking my brain...what purpose did Casey have in changing the day from June 15/16 to June 9th surly she would know the date she lost Caylee. Why was she so willing to go along with Cindy's remembrance of it being the 9th.What was she doing that week before Caylee disapeared? Help pin down her time line even more.

IIRC, what she said in the tape was something like, "remember, I told you she has a key." I think she never told CA that Zanny had a key and she's just messing with her mother. CA was probably thinking WTH, you never told me she had a key! I sincerely doubt that CA and GA would have been okay with someone they've never met having access to their home.

Reminds me of the movie Gaslight where the man tries to make his wife think she's losing her mind. I think this is how KC manipulates her family when she gets caught in a lie.... "remember??? I TOLD you about that MONTHS ago? What is wrong with you?"

The A's didn't even question why Zanny would have a key. I wouldn't want just anyone having a key to my house, especially someone I had never met. Yet CA and GA act like it's no big deal for a perfect stranger to have a house key. :waitasec:

The A's didn't even question why Zanny would have a key. I wouldn't want just anyone having a key to my house, especially someone I had never met. Yet CA and GA act like it's no big deal for a perfect stranger to have a house key. :waitasec:

Because they don't say names and I don't trust any of them, the ant's could be talking of Amy, the babysitter some other phantom person. I think Casey was in the house and was caught in another lie. This is why they don't say anything.

Because they don't say names and I don't trust any of them, the ant's could be talking of Amy, the babysitter some other phantom person. I think Casey was in the house and was caught in another lie. This is why they don't say anything.

I think your'e right, Mysticj. Casey was probably trying to implicate Zanny/Jesse or Zanny/Amy with the key.

I think the whole point of KC saying the "nanny" had a key was to additionally cover her a$$ about forensics showing a dead Caylee turning up at the house. More reasonable doubt crapola. Wasn't this after the cadaver dogs hit on the yard? Well, see, the nanny must have brought Caylee back to the house.....the nanny killed her there and is trying to frame KC......that's why the cadaver dogs hit.....yeah, that's the ticket......

I can't for the life of me remember if it was this video or another one with the A's so excuse me if it's the other one. I wonder why CA was so concerned about where KC's "Tiffany's ring" is? Did anyone find this odd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper