2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
None of their video taped visits/calls make any sense because they are all full of BS!

Verbal intelligence is only half a brain. What have they done to the other half plus at least a bit of common sense. They are mimicking each other. Narcissistic mirroring---stroking each other to maintain their kind of bonding. That's what makes it weird, nothing from the heart nor original. Idolatry which the tribes from the desert warned about, can someone direct me to the dogma department.

It's strange and mind boggling. I wonder what conversations at the dinner table were like? I wonder if Lee's gf was ever reduced to tears halfway through dinner from not being able to figure out what the heck this family was talking about!

They do not hit me as the type of family which all sat down together at the dinner table for discussions.

There was 'timer55' which was supposed to be a countdown of 55 days from when Caylee went missing to her birthday when she would have to finally produce her to the family.

She got to day 31 when CA called 911, her Mother (KC) never did call LE -- when the media says why did her Mother wait 31 days to call police. An urban Anthony Myth.

The fact that she mentions "clues" is just disturbing--as is her obsession with counting days, and her giddiness at helping Lee solve a mystery. If she was not involved and the supposed "kidnapping" were as unexpected as she claims, she would know of no "clues." Especially "clues" that are as complex as a computer password! These clues sound like part of a premeditated fantasy of the most diabolical kind.

LOL I know, wtf!?! Perfect sense?! Neither of these two know what sense is!

Lord Help me! I really need it !

Translation of this exchange between LA and KC-

You put the body somewhere, but looks like you're not getting free to secure it, so tell me where it is so I can put it somewhere permanently !

That's all we can hope for, Chilly, if this was for-real, I need more meds.

Ok, for whatever reason, this post made me laugh the longest and hardest today (and I read a bunch of funny posts today.) Of course, after watching the video in question (not the whole thing, I just couldn't take anymore) my brain is fried. This is madness. And I am trying to understand these people? So you think the answer is more meds? lol!

My guess-based on how LA and KC really hate GA- and for Father's Day joked between themselves, they were going to buy GA a book on How to Get A Job for Dummies!

So I think KC was setting GA up on the PC- based on his past history.

Timer55- meaning- Old timer- GA was 55 yrs old at the beginning of this.

Bobby- We all know that in England a Bobby is a policeman.

When she was out on bond she was emailing that little girl of Lois' under the name of matt Irwin @ yahoo

My guess is because JG wouldn't marry her after the paternity test, and AL doesn't want any more to do with her, KC is throwing them under the bus.

She's such a sweetheart! I hope they bury her face down, so the more she digs the further down she goes.

BINGO! My thoughts exactly.

Bookworm and GreenPoet, good insight. Take away the hilarity on the surface of the tapes, and it's a true and true American Gothic family of the darkest purportions we are seeing here. I guess I have to find humor, because if I delve too deep, the A's will scare the carp out of me.

Just watched the part 1 of brother and sister speaking ...

So...what is Lee A working on?

Who are the 3 people on the phone or text messages that are vital to L A's detective endeavors...?

J B carries the messages to the a's.

The family makes me just curdle to watch them.

If L E is tacking down people, why is it not shared with the F B I or the Orlando PD?

KC: "I;m not doing anything but reading and napping, so the closer I get to home the better".... Now if that doesn't sound like a concerned mother I don't know what does! She really is "mother of the year'!

If her email passwords are what she chose to be her passwords are a clue to this case, then that means this whole "thing", whatever happened to Caylee, was premeditated and she chose the passwords to coincide with the numbers of days, or weeks, or whatever she was measuring. She planned all of it, down to the littlest detail, except, wtf to do with the body.

If she had, say a Yahoo account, and she changed her user ID and password, will LE have the dates that she changed her user ID and password, or what date she opened a new email with a new password?

Thanks, and you all have my condolences for listening to this all day.

Ahhhhh! Mystery solved! Specifically on the midnight of the next day there was a call to a place that delivers food......

KC confused asks LA to be more specific. He mumbles....the 17th.

Ahhh, she says while trying not to laugh. That's was actually TonE's roomates I actually let them borrow my phone.

(glad we got such important details taken care of...Whew.)

Well, she could have had them delivered to her trunk!:angel:

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

KC: Yeah

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?

I just read all of that out to my boyfriend, whose knowledge of the case ends at what NG has had on her show (he'll watch NG with me but at this point I'm banned from speaking about the case... darn). Before I could even ask him what the he!! he thought LA was trying to say, he said "It sounds like they've worked out some sort of lie before this conversation."

Mhmm...

Hey all, this is my first post. If been enbroiled in final exams so I've tried to stay away, but I just can't any longer. This case is a law student's dream.

I haven't heard the Lee tapes yet, but here's my take on the below quote...

??

Hi! welcome to WS!

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?

I think Lee was trying to say that the ZFG story hasn't been working so they have to follow a new story line with new people, new kidnappers, etc. I think at the end of the conversation he was explaining why he was asking all the strange "coded" questions about who could be involved (which I don't think had anything to do with getting leads on how to find Caylee). I think his questions were meant to give him an idea of who would make a more believable suspect, realizing now that giving out false names, places, and dates as originally planned wasn't going to work. I think what he means when he says "based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me" is what he knows now about how an investigation is conducted. He now knows that KC's defense depends on verifiable data. Lee actually said to KC in another conversation something about how LE takes everything literally (down to exactly how you spell a name) and if the information given to LE immediately proves false, they don't take it in other directions. In other words, LE isn't going to use KC's testimony as clues as they previously hoped, so now Lee wants to use her cell phone records, actual events, and real people to come up with a new story line that can somehow tie into the old story line. He tells her the rules have changed, he's picking up where she left off, and somehow they need to stay on track with eachother.

Whether Lee helped her in her original story or if he is a part of the disposal/cover-up isn't clear. I think when Lee says, "you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago" really makes it sound like he was in on this from the beginning.

Bookworm and GreenPoet, good insight. Take away the hilarity on the surface of the tapes, and it's a true and true American Gothic family of the darkest purportions we are seeing here. I guess I have to find humor, because if I delve too deep, the A's will scare the carp out of me.

Yes, scary to think that this may have been an elaborate fantasy acted upon in a fit of rage. I wish it weren't so, but the evidence is pointing in that direction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back