2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey left this message on WW's myspace

Jul 14 2008 1:19 PM
will. i. am
i miss you :(

On the car wash note: Why did Tony say that Casey and him washed the car after she picked him up if she had already washed it?
I took that to mean she was WITH TonE and on the phone with WW WHILE she was washing the Jeep. TonE was sitting inside the car. ?Is that waht anyone else got from that?

Have to sign off, so I don't have time to cite the page/line, but in LA's police interview, I thought he said the police went to Tony's July 15th pm and picked up her cell BEFORE he later went and picked up the rest of the things (computer, papers, clothes, toiletries).

So her phone was retrieved before Lee's 12-2 AMish trip to Tony's.

Does anyone have a picture of this guy? I'm curious to see what he looks like.

His old myspace photo

williamwaters.jpg

aggghhh...another dark haired guy who looks like he could be Caylee's father!!! :crazy: I know he's not, but geez....

His old myspace photo

williamwaters.jpg
Thanks mommya.

Now I'll show my superficial, rather childish side by saying- Dude is rather homely IMO, at least in that photo.

so wait there are TWO of them, one that is smitten with Casey and the guy that went to visit her in jail???? no way. what are the chances? now I am thoroughly confused...

I don't recall W.W. visiting her in jail. It was P.B.IIRC

Thanks mommya.

Now I'll show my superficial, rather childish side by saying- Dude is rather homely IMO, at least in that photo.

LOL, I don't think he looks too bad, though it's hard to think much about him considering he was so smitten with Casey! lol

Now TonE, I don't think he's attractive at all! The shape of his face or something...

Okay, I've waded in the shallow end now, guess I will shut up and do some laps :p

Have to sign off, so I don't have time to cite the page/line, but in LA's police interview, I thought he said the police went to Tony's July 15th pm and picked up her cell BEFORE he later went and picked up the rest of the things (computer, papers, clothes, toiletries).

So her phone was retrieved before Lee's 12-2 AMish trip to Tony's.

Yes. I read this too. I think that they picked up the phone at around 11 pm. Weird that they didn't pick up her other things huh?

Anyone else find the "Na-naw" reference weird??? What was that about?

He looks like a very sweet man to me. Look at those soft dark eyes. He sure deserves better than KC. I'd date him in a heartbeat (if I was available :) )

I haven't found any other NaNaw myself. That is weird and I wondered too who that is supposed to be. Is that Grandma? What did Caylee call Grandma? Does anyone know?

If William is 30.. why did they have to find someone else to buy alcohol? Casey didn't have her ID (supposedly) so they had to get a friend to pick up a "bucket"..

Some places require all of the people in line with someone to show ID, otherwise they won't sell it to any of them.

I just noticed something interesting on your cached page that I noticed when I first saw his myspace but it wasn't relevant. If you look at the comment by the person above KC's...She says "we need an Ikea date"...Interesting, isn't that where he and KC went? What are the chances of that?

Well is that comment before or after the actual trip to Ikea? If it was before, that may be where Casey got the idea to ask him out to go to Ikea. She seems to like all this attention from men, and got jealous that some other woman was mentioning a date.

By the way, sort of off-topic...

Do lives just go on or something? I mean, people that were close to Casey and have Caylee's pic up on their myspace pages and stuff - they are still making plans for parties and going to the beach. Their daily update sentences say dumb stuff like "pimping ain't easy" or whatever. Why aren't these people desperate like us and trying to figure this out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal
Back