2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The rabbit looks familiar to me too. I wonder if it may be affiliated with any of the Disney characters or the theme park itself?

pink-sleeping-bag-camo-target.jpg

Think this looks like the pattern for the bag found in the park? I thought it did, and the sleeping bag would come in a matching drawstring bag probably. Seems like a sleeping bag might come in handy for KC when she put Caylee to 'sleep'. :furious: $13.19 at TARGET In store only!

There is matching bedding for this as well at target.com. It is called Camouflage Bed-In-A-Bag Pink.

Could the pink item possibly be a car seat cover? IIRC, it was mentioned that "Zanny" had a pink floral car seat in her car.

Could the pink item possibly be a car seat cover? IIRC, it was mentioned that "Zanny" had a pink floral car seat in her car.

Youre right KC did say that "Zanny" had a pink floral carseat....but I wonder if this wasnt just KC remembering what was dumped there, for example the book, and using "Zanny" as a cover up? Something "pink floral" turns up that isnt a carseat cover and KC says "oh well she must have had ___ covering the carseat....KWIM?

How about piglet maybe?

s5fk7t.jpg

sorry Im just joining here.....wow...that DOES look like Piglet!

LOL I dont know how to quote two post at the same time....yes this is piglet....but the blown up part of the pic...that was commented on looks like piglet....LOL....:)

There is matching bedding for this as well at target.com. It is called Camouflage Bed-In-A-Bag Pink.

Wow, chefmom, I am just catching up after holidays. A sleeping bag sure would have made it easy for her to zip up the body and put into the garbage bag!! Hadn't thought of that! You may be right.... JMO....

bumping this thread :)

since there is new talk on......

2009.05.12 Anthony L. - The "Undiscovered" Interview thread

and TonE mentions a black dress

I've cropped out what looks like a figure in the material - maybe a Care Bear and a rabbit? Anyone recognize what characters these would be?

2nhmj5c.jpg

2vxlnar.jpg

:clap:
L@@KS like Care Bear to me 2 !!!

Remember they said b - 4..... CA saved some of KC's stuff..
and was using them for CAYLEEE!!!
LIKE: Momma Doll..

& We had that same Momma Doll from my daughter in 1980's

and Care Bears ALSO !!!!

V ery I n teresting !:rolleyes:

Dang I pray to God that LE has this case pined DOWN :behindbar

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Thanks so much for bumping up the old thread. I was just looking at the pictures again, especially the black tank top with the white trim. I knew I'd seen a bunch of pictures of KC and friends in black tank tops (Annie, Stephanie, Melina, Amy, even Iassen), but couldn't find one with the same shape and white trim. Was just looking again at some of the KC photobucket pics posted earlier in this thread by marenaberryjo (thanks!) and noticed in this photo KC's friend (Samantha?) is wearing one that looks similar, with the v neck and white trim, sorry if this has already been mentioned, I hadn't personally seen any mention yet but may have missed it :)
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/princesslucylulu/Caylee Anthony case/SamanthaSamidizzle.jpg

that does look like the tank top in the found photo...great job!

Thanks so much for bumping up the old thread. I was just looking at the pictures again, especially the black tank top with the white trim. I knew I'd seen a bunch of pictures of KC and friends in black tank tops (Annie, Stephanie, Melina, Amy, even Iassen), but couldn't find one with the same shape and white trim. Was just looking again at some of the KC photobucket pics posted earlier in this thread by marenaberryjo (thanks!) and noticed in this photo KC's friend (Samantha?) is wearing one that looks similar, with the v neck and white trim, sorry if this has already been mentioned, I hadn't personally seen any mention yet but may have missed it :)
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/princesslucylulu/Caylee Anthony case/SamanthaSamidizzle.jpg

Wow! Kudos, Seagull! That looks like a perfect match! And I know that my daughter, 21, and her friends borrow each others stuff all of the time!

thanks TakeNote, I've been blown away by everyone's sleuthing about the pink camo item :) etc

Wow! Kudos, Seagull! That looks like a perfect match! And I know that my daughter, 21, and her friends borrow each others stuff all of the time!

Absolutely! I also wonder if this is a mass produced v-neck? I don't spend a lot on tanks, and it is possibly these young girls don't either. Target maybe? I know kiddo's friends also tend to buy the same 'basics' more often than not when they shop together.

I own that camo sleeping bag and the bag it comes in. My 7 yr old bought it at Target with some of her birthday money last year. There are no characters on it but it does look just like the pattern of what was found. HTH's!

(I can take pics of mine if you'd like me to)

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

Photo 2 of 10...

Look at the blue thingy on top and then a distinctly different blue thingy underneath it. Do you see it? That looks like it is the same color as the dress she wore to Fusion on June 20th, and perhaps one or two other dates. Is it possible that this dress was not in the midst of Casey's clothing found either A.) At home B.) In the car C.) At Tony's house and that it WAS in this batch located at JBlanchard Park?

It appears the very same color to me and the fabric looks consistent with that dress.

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

Photo 2 of 10...

Look at the blue thingy on top and then a distinctly different blue thingy underneath it. Do you see it? That looks like it is the same color as the dress she wore to Fusion on June 20th, and perhaps one or two other dates. Is it possible that this dress was not in the midst of Casey's clothing found either A.) At home B.) In the car C.) At Tony's house and that it WAS in this batch located at JBlanchard Park?

It appears the very same color to me and the fabric looks consistent with that dress.

I see it too. I don't even recall it being on their list of items from KC's wardrobe. HMM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back