2008.08.21 Shirley P (Cindy's mom) Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also think SP is quite a whip. She seemed genuine, and more "with" it then it first appears. I would love to sit down with her and just have a conversation, she reminds me of my own grandmother, who is very hip and with it (but lets you believe otherwise). I love that SP communicated with her sister by email but had to print them out like letters, so she can refer back to them.

I don't think LE lied about Rick to her. I had to go back and read the interview over. Here are a few exerpts:

SB: What we want to tell you is that he really didn't do anything mean. I think Cindy's telling, Cindy's mad ...

YM: Yeah

SB: Because he said the truth.

another:

YM: But anyway, the point is he's, he's not, he's not you know writing things that bash the family. He's just trying to stick up for the family a little bit. Again, all these, I just highlighted them so I can see them when I flip through because you can even see his picture here with your, your husband. And he, he even puts that out there ....

They gave her the blogs, printed out, Ricks words were in Red, & highlighted. They agreed with her that she should be upset that everything she told her son he broadcast. I can't say that they lied to her. Seemed like they were trying to let SP know that her son didn't go out there and bash them, and he didn't lie. They were showing her in the printout of the blog where Rick was standing up for KC and saying that some of the nasty ugly things were NOT true. Now, perhaps Rick posted some other comments that were less than favorable out of frustration after his email arguments with CA. If that is the case, I do not believe LE was aware at the time of the interview with SP. I do not think their intention was to out and out lie to her. They told her their interpretation, and gave her the hardcopies to read.

I thought they treated her kind, and SP seems to make everyone around her comfortable. I also feel sorry that she has been dragged through this mess. She definitely does not deserve it.

JMHO

I think she probably regrets calling her son a bad name now that this has been released. She has been the sharpest tool, even at her age, of any of the players interviewed I think. She was a delight to read.

I've been reading through this thread trying to find posts that referred to emails exchanged between SP and "Loubea", (SP's sister?).

In the email, Loubea writes:
"I smiled when you said Cindy says she doesn't think Casey is PG. (pregnant) I don't think she...thought Casey was PG the last time around either???...(I was so devastated last time when Casey was pregnant it was almost like it was my own child)...".
email was sent 7/11/08 @ 5:14am.

When Loubea says "Casey was PG the last time..." she can't be talking abt Caylee because she (Loubea) "was so devastated last time when Casey was pregnant..." and KC had no problems with Caylee's birth.

I'm hoping someone can explain this email to me. I know KC being preg't before Caylee's birth has been discussed on different forums so my apologies if this has been discussed before.

No matter what happens in this case, I will rest assured there are still morally aware folks in our midst. SP is a genuine lady in every sense of the word. I admire her and respect her. You can tell that CA had some negative influences in her life. SP was NOT one of them.

JMO

In Shirley P’s 8-21-08 Interview there were a couple of things said that we have all heard, but I’ve never really noticed them in writing so to speak. No bombshells, just FYI info. Here goes…

Page 8:
Line 16 (YM)……….. “when I first talked with Cindy she made mention that Casey had even taken money from you. And that’s how this whole thing kind of started. They got into an argument over it. And why don’t you tell me a little bit about that.”

Then it goes on into other areas………

Page 28:
They start questioning sp about her take on the whole CA/KC/Caylee dynamics and ‘custody’.

Line 15 (SP) “Well uh, Cindy would have took that kid in a minute. She would. But…..
Line 16 Page 28 line 16 (SB =Scott B FBI) “She was very motherly to Caylee?”
Line 17 (SP=Shirley P) “Yeah. Caylee was her life. And I’ll tell you, she would have even let Casey live with her. But she would have had guardianship of, she would have been in charge of Caylee. But she was a good enough mom…
Line 20 (YM) Uh-hum.
Line 21 (SP)”…..to Casey, regardless of what she did there, that she would have, she would have made a home there for her too. But she wanted to be in charge of Caylee.

I tried to copy the actual transcript and highlight these areas, but didn’t happen.

Even though YM says to Sp that CA told him this is how it all got started. CA still denies it to this day. I had always wondered if this infamous argument happened.

Anyway, thought these were some interesting things that kind of, to me, says A LOT about how CA really felt about Caylee and I’m guessing she made it clear to Casey on a daily basis.

http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974289/detail.html

In Shirley P’s 8-21-08 Interview there were a couple of things said that we have all heard, but I’ve never really noticed them in writing so to speak. No bombshells, just FYI info. Here goes…

Page 8:
Line 16 (YM)……….. “when I first talked with Cindy she made mention that Casey had even taken money from you. And that’s how this whole thing kind of started. They got into an argument over it. And why don’t you tell me a little bit about that.”

Then it goes on into other areas………

Page 28:
They start questioning sp about her take on the whole CA/KC/Caylee dynamics and ‘custody’.

Line 15 (SP) “Well uh, Cindy would have took that kid in a minute. She would. But…..
Line 16 Page 28 line 16 (SB =Scott B FBI) “She was very motherly to Caylee?”
Line 17 (SP=Shirley P) “Yeah. Caylee was her life. And I’ll tell you, she would have even let Casey live with her. But she would have had guardianship of, she would have been in charge of Caylee. But she was a good enough mom…
Line 20 (YM) Uh-hum.
Line 21 (SP)”…..to Casey, regardless of what she did there, that she would have, she would have made a home there for her too. But she wanted to be in charge of Caylee.

I tried to copy the actual transcript and highlight these areas, but didn’t happen.

Even though YM says to Sp that CA told him this is how it all got started. CA still denies it to this day. I had always wondered if this infamous argument happened.

Anyway, thought these were some interesting things that kind of, to me, says A LOT about how CA really felt about Caylee and I’m guessing she made it clear to Casey on a daily basis.

http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974289/detail.html

I'd like to know if CA actually told YM that...since she denies it so vehemently. Is it possible that YM had heard these rumors, or that Lee said CA said it and told SP that she said it...kind of a fishing expedition to see if she would say yes, she told me that too.

Oh I forgot to say, I just found this thread and this has probably been said but the best part of this interview is where LE is trying to help find the cat and giving her electrical advice. I just love these guys!

I've been reading through this thread trying to find posts that referred to emails exchanged between SP and "Loubea", (SP's sister?).

"I smiled when you said Cindy says she doesn't think Casey is PG. (pregnant) I don't think she...thought Casey was PG the last time around either???...(I was so devastated last time when Casey was pregnant it was almost like it was my own child)...".

When Loubea says "Casey was PG the last time..." she can't be talking abt Caylee because she (Loubea) "was so devastated last time when Casey was pregnant..." and KC had no problems with Caylee's birth.

I'm hoping someone can explain this email to me. I know KC being preg't before Caylee's birth has been discussed on different forums so my apologies if this has been discussed before.

I'm hoping she is referring to the time KC claimed to have been preggers with
Brandon s child. Notice I say claim. Lots of folks close to KC and Brandon have stated their doubts about this bun in the oven.

If you don't know the story, Go to the interview thread and read the following statements:
Annie D
Brandon S
Sean D
Michelle M (i think)
anyone else have others to add?

Oh I forgot to say, I just found this thread and this has probably been said but the best part of this interview is where LE is trying to help find the cat and giving her electrical advice. I just love these guys!

Oh yes! I remember the running joke at the time this came out was. How many LE does it take to fix a light bulb?:laughitup::propeller:

Oh yes! I remember the running joke at the time this came out was. How many LE does it take to fix a light bulb?:laughitup::propeller:

I just saw that when I went to the beginning! LOL! Now I'm rereading the transcripts. The videos and transcripts are interesting to read now when so much more is known then when they came out...you catch things you didn't catch the first time around. And this is a good one for a snowy evening!

Agreed. I love the detectives on this case. Poor, sweet grandmother and grandfather. He was just adorable!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc[/ame]
Sadly, Caylee was likely the sweetest, happiest thing in his life, and now she is gone forever, never to return to sing PaPa another little song.

Agreed. I love the detectives on this case. Poor, sweet grandmother and grandfather. He was just adorable!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUXPEBeapc
Sadly, Caylee was likely the sweetest, happiest thing in his life, and now she is gone forever, never to return to sing PaPa another little song.

You're right. He is singing to her...you can hear his love despite the mask left by Parkinson's or Stroke or whatever was ailing him. Remember CA didn't want him and SP to hear about Caylee over the TV. So sad.

and didnt she have the nerve to tell her gramma that she will come up and clean as a means of restitution? the nerve

Kudos to SP for telling KC she didn't want her to come up here.

I love seeing Caylee and Papa together. They just melt into each other and it's beautiful. Thanks for reposting that TWA!

FWIW, when I read this and she says she was devastated, almost like my own child, I take that to mean she was just upset at KC being pregnant, out of wedlock, at such a young age. Not that there had been another pregnancy that ended badly. Just an older lady expressing dismay at a young family member finding herself in a predicament. Moo.

Hey WS :)

Okay. I have to chime in here and ask that this be explained. I see you guys did respond but I still can only see that a relative is saying that she smiled when she heard that Cindy didn't think Casey was pregnant "again": she says "the last time around." And the "almost like it was my own child" just leaves me saying wha?

Sorry to be so dense. And I have been on WS for almost a year-it amazes me how I run into stuff I never saw or heard once.

TIA

...jmo...

..sorry, i don't have the link for all of the emails between (grandma) shirley and ( her sister) lou..

(i'll try to find it.)

..the gist of it------they email all of the time, shirley was mentioning that CA sounded depressed-----and that kc wasn't bringing caylee home to be with CA even on her week off ( late june---early july).

..they talked about how kc was giving CA the run around ( IMO* of course she was, since she had murdered caylee on june 15/16 *)

..they then get into------"i hope this isn't like the last time---------kc being pregnant------single, etc.."

..of course we know now that kc was out , for that month, free-loading off of her (then) friends.....

..(off to look for those emails for you------they give an insight into the A family.)..lj.

FWIW, when I read this and she says she was devastated, almost like my own child, I take that to mean she was just upset at KC being pregnant, out of wedlock, at such a young age. Not that there had been another pregnancy that ended badly. Just an older lady expressing dismay at a young family member finding herself in a predicament. Moo.

That is how I interpreted that statement as well chefmom :)

..sorry, i don't have the link for all of the emails between (grandma) shirley and ( her sister) lou..

(i'll try to find it.)

..the gist of it------they email all of the time, shirley was mentioning that CA sounded depressed-----and that kc wasn't bringing caylee home to be with CA even on her week off ( late june---early july).

..they talked about how kc was giving CA the run around ( IMO* of course she was, since she had murdered caylee on june 15/16 *)

..they then get into------"i hope this isn't like the last time---------kc being pregnant------single, etc.."

..of course we know now that kc was out , for that month, free-loading off of her (then) friends.....

..(off to look for those emails for you------they give an insight into the A family.)..lj.

lauriej, I think I have the link you are looking for :dance:
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf
I remember it being in a large doc dump and I believe I found what you want in tthe November 26, 2008 700 pages Doc. dump..
I believe it is in part 13 starting at page 7...SP writes a letter to YM telling him she has emails between herself and her sister and wanted to showtheir concern for Caylee-Casey and Cindy

-----------------
Hi Strawberry, I just read it in its entirety and it is so cute.Aw they talked to SP like you would to your granma. I'd love to have her as a friend.They were a hoot with the cat and the fuse box.Bless 'em.I believe every word she says, odd shes in that family.

Hello WS :cool2:

Quite the doc dump today, huh! I started with the emails from Shirley to another relative. I did a search for a thread regarding these emails, as it is my understanding they have been released previously but could not find one. I found this thread, along with another Shirley P. Interview thread. These emails are new to me, I wanted to post what I read, and I see on this thread it is exactly what they seem to be talking about in previous posts. Mods if you want this somewhere else, please do... :blowkiss:

5/5/2008
Shirley P. (Cindy's Mom)

I am with you 100% in thinking Cindy is depressed. I am also thinking George is up to something that she has found out about??? You know gambling, *advertiser censored* and some of the other stuff people get into is an addiction and its not that easy to just walk away from it and not do it again.

If this is the case, Cindy needs to talk with a professional. Just telling her work friends etc. is not going to help her(you saying Casey cannot get along on her own, I am thinking Cindy couldn't either) she works so hard at work and at home and seems to be spinning her wheels. It is extremely hard to keep a beautiful home and all the expenses that go with it, on one persons salary. Even if George turned all his paycheck over to her, they still probably couldn't afford their life style as you well know, having no formal education he is not able to earn top salary.

I know you are worried about her and so am I. You know what, people that keep everything bottled up inside of them do sometimes?? They can see no way out.
(end)

It almost makes you think Cindy might have done the searches for "house hold accident" and "neck breaking"...?

...js...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back