2008.09.05 Child's Backpack, Ammonia & Bleach Bottles F

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can recall an incident in my neck of the woods in Mass. A few years ago when we were having a large problem with bears on are land. The enviromental police(EPO) came out several times to set bird booms off to deter them it did not work. We were told to either dump some bleach or ammonia in the area that they were entering to deter them. That it would sting there paws and that the scent was unplesent it actually worked and cut down on them entering are property. I only mention this as a posbility to why the chemicals could be there. I have no knowledge if this area is at all residental on has bears. This is just a suggestion to why the chemicals might have been there. Just a little confused to why both chemicals together not one or the other.

Wow...pretty interesting! Not so sure someone was intentionally trying to make a poisonous gas though. They could have just had those two cleaning supplies out there (which is odd in itself). I know people who accidentally mix those when cleaning and doing laundry at home and have gotten sick.

I did that accidentally once while cleaning the bathroom. I quickly got out of there and now know why on a bleach bottle there is a strong warning not to mix with ANYTHING.

Wow...pretty interesting! Not so sure someone was intentionally trying to make a poisonous gas though. They could have just had those two cleaning supplies out there (which is odd in itself). I know people who accidentally mix those when cleaning and doing laundry at home and have gotten sick.

I mixed the two once when I was young n dumb. Yup, I admit it!

i fell down in my basement from being overtaken by fumes... woke up on the cement floor with blood all over my forehead and bump the size of a baseball on my head.
i was either attacked by an intruder or the fumes got me.....im not sure

i woke up and the basement was all cleaned and i dont know how it got cleaned up

never again

i fell down in my basement from being overtaken by fumes... woke up on the cement floor with blood all over my forehead and bump the size of a baseball on my head.

i woke up and the basement was all cleaned and i dont know how it got cleaned up

never again

LMAO....maybe it was an intruder and he cleaned your basement!!:crazy:

An accidental mix of bleach and Mr. Clean put me in the hospital with an asthma attack. Mr. Clean has ammonia in it. The second these two chemicals are mixed there are toxic fumes and you cannot get away from them fast enough to protect yourself.

I will look through the pix we have to see if the backpack matches, although CA deleted a lot of pix according to one of the threads. Can't remember where now though.

I think it was JG who said he noticed about 200 pics disappeared..IIRC.

never again

Wow! Sounds like you were lucky you came out of that ok.

Are there any locals around who might be able to explain why she pinged in this area? Are there shopping malls or things like that near there that she may have visited?

Yep most of the photos are gone - deleted. I checked all those still available and couldn't see a blue backpack. She certainly had a lot of toys though.

Yep most of the photos are gone - deleted. I checked all those still available and couldn't see a blue backpack. She certainly had a lot of toys though.

It's so strange (suspicious) the way GA made such a point of saying Casey and Caylee left the house "with their BACKPACKS on"...it was a big, honkin', unnecessary detail. That makes me think the backpack(s) are relevant.

JMO

Sorry OakIceShimmer, I didn't mean to quote you in my above post -- I just hit the wrong button. :)

And maybe a few backpacks???

The toys, play houses etc confuse me....she sure did seem loved at least by her grandparents. I find it so hard to reconcile with what is going on now.

Anyone ever read a Child Called It? He [David] wrote abt his mom used to mix the chemicals & force him to inhale the stuff... [sicko that she was] it was something like these cleaning fluids....

I just don't get why these chemicals would be together in an area like this unless someone intended to use them to harm someone or an animal...but he doesn't mention a bunch of dead birds about or anything. Any innocent explanation for them being there that any one can think of? Very odd things to find and really has me wondering.

IMOO

It's so strange (suspicious) the way GA made such a point of saying Casey and Caylee left the house "with their BACKPACKS on"...it was a big, honkin', unnecessary detail. That makes me think the backpack(s) are relevant.

JMO

I agree. And I've always wondered why she would have deleted so many pictures, and can't help but wonder if this might be why???

IMOO

Anyone ever read a Child Called It? He [David] wrote abt his mom used to mix the chemicals & force him to inhale the stuff... [sicko that she was] it was something like these cleaning fluids....

Why did she do that? That's awful.

Probably some prank, the details were released yesterday, maybe somebody was like dude that would be so funny if..blah blah

hehehe, this made me laugh... can't you just see some stoner guys sitting around watching tv and saying "duuuuuude, that would be so funny....."

I read the series awhile back... I think there were three of those books that went through the different periods in his life.
What a sick woman!!!!!!! I cannot imagine treating a child, ANY child (or adult for that matter) like that!!! The chemicals were probably the most tame thing she did to him too. Absolutely horrid!

hehehe, this made me laugh... can't you just see some stoner guys sitting around watching tv and saying "duuuuuude, that would be so funny....."

If you look at the pic of the backpack, and think of a missing 3 year old, I can't see it as funny at all and think you'd have to be a pretty sick stoner to be wanting to pull something like that in the search for a baby. Drunk maybe, but stoned, I think they'd rather get a snack. IMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back