2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did get through and was used as a "source" by NG.

I do not blame her at all for going where the money is.........NG & Fox do not pay for any interviews.........

I will buy it tomorrow because I do want to read what she said. She was the ONLY one who seemed the least bit concerned about Caylee.

It was GVS that broke the Rick story , she just says source because Rick didn't want to be on TV

You know, I sent a note to Tricia about the fake Rick and the real Rick thing. Was he ever verified as being CA true brother. I can't find his screen name that he used to check what he said against when various bits and pieces came out about the A's. I just have a hard time taken a poster that claims he is family without some proof to back it up. I was trying to join WS the night that whole thing was going down and when I finally got clearance the thread had gone 'poof'.

It was on GVS , she's good at verifying her sources

Sometimes the Tabloids get it right- they were the ones to show the photograph of OJ Simpson wearing the Bruno Magli shoes he claimed not to own!

And don't forget who just exposed Edwards affair...

It almost looks like Caylee has a black eye in that photo

It looks like she has a black eye or she hasn't gotten enough sleep. My sister is very fair skinned and when she doesn't get enough sleep she has really dark circles under her eyes.

I hope Caylee didn't have a black eye. :mad:

Also... In my mind The Globe is one of those like "Pope Gives Birth to Nicole Richie's Alien Love Child" type of tabloids. Also they are big into end-of-the-world prophecies and the like. So IMO kind of a less than credible source of information. Just seems like an odd choice of publications.

Yes, but the Inquirer and Star used to have the same reputation. I think the Globe sees this as their chance to gain a little credability for themselves.

Well that was my main question. There was a report on GVS about a fight a the A's from an un identified neighbor on Aug 11 and this stuff was being said by this Rick guy around the Aug 20. That is why I wanted to check and see if he could have said anything that was not already out in the media or could not be found out through public records.

I participated in a discussion with Rick on another forum and he was the real deal. He also was a source for Greta. I didn't know he spoke with Nancy Grace, but I almost never watch her. Rick even uploaded pictures of his wedding, with Cindy and a pregnant Casey in attendance. At the time, Casey denied she was pregnant and Cindy "believed" her. From what I gathered, when he insisted to Cindy that Casey was either pregnant or suffering from something that needed immediate medical attention, it caused a rift between Cindy and Rick. She does not tolerate anyone who disagrees with her view of things.

Could it be Christine interviewed in the article and not Kristina? I thought Christine was the friend of CA that sometimes watched Caylee and spent the day at the park with her, and that Kristina is LA's girlfriend and the one recorded on the phone conversation with CA. Anyone know?

Awwww......isn't it nice how so many people are making money off Caylee's death?

I hear what you are saying, but maybe they are just trying to make back some of that money KC stole? I'm thinking Amy is probably next in line to have her story told, because she probably really needs her money back for rent, food and school costs.

Salem

It looks like she has a black eye or she hasn't gotten enough sleep. My sister is very fair skinned and when she doesn't get enough sleep she has really dark circles under her eyes.

I hope Caylee didn't have a black eye. :mad:

It could very well be a black eye, but I have a hard time picturing an adult punching a 2 year old in the eye. Child abuse is usually found on arms, legs, torso. IMO, a black eye would be more likely to be from a fall, unless something was thrown at her. My children always seem to hurt their head/face region and their lower leg (shins, etc.).

Definently not excluding the possibility of child abuse, just saying children have head/facial injuries all the time.

Could it be Christine interviewed in the article and not Kristina? I thought Christine was the friend of CA that sometimes watched Caylee and spent the day at the park with her, and that Kristina is LA's girlfriend and the one recorded on the phone conversation with CA. Anyone know?

No, LA's girlfriend was name started with a "M". She is not involved in this case whatsoever (publicly anyway).

Definently not excluding the possibility of child abuse, just saying children have head/facial injuries all the time.

It looked to me like the rag darkened the photo (or something along those lines) to make it appear that there is a black eye. More sensationalism. Not saying Casey would not have done this, since I believe she did kill Caylee, I'm just thinking the black eye is not genuine, but anything is possible.

So does anyone know exactly what this Kristina says about Casey in the article besides the headlines?

Check out this week's Globe, folks.

Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

That's been my theory too more recently. I just cannot get Cindy's own words out of my head when she told people that Casey has always been jealous that Cindy is closer to Caylee than Casey is. And that the 30 days she was missing was KC just trying to get back at CA.

I wonder if she has a scrapbook so she can keep up with all of her articles.

Hey!!! I just figured out what she does all day at JB OFFICE!!

No kidding!!!! Casey Scrapbooking @ JB's Office coz.....It's All About Casey!!! :crazy:

I wish these people would keep their stories to themselves until after they go to court. That's a problem with dragging these things out.

Damn straight they are. :furious:

I'd rather her get money than one of the Anthony's. She was so upset and shaken about Caylee's disapperance during that call and all Casey could do was mock her with, "Whoa...Oh My Gawd....calling you guys, big waste."

Kristina is a great person from what I see and who knows what she is doing with that money. We don't know if she is pocketing the money herself or donating it so I wouldn't be quick to judge. :winko:

As much as we love to get the details, I wish people would not give interviews to paying papers (I assume the Globe pays). It taints their possible testimony at trial!

Yep, she's almost certainly going to have to explain that she took advantage of Caylee's demise and say how much she got paid for it, and it's going to make her look a lot less sympathetic in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock