2008.09.16 Bond / Arraignment Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The judge set bond at 1,000/100/100 I think, my sound cut out for the last bond amount.

Baez is doing his "we will not be intimidated spiel

And sewing the seeds of doubt about the evidence ("Its not evidence until I examine it")

He's talking about why she spends so much time in his offices

Baez wants evidence turned over to him. More whinging about LE leaks.
He's trying to turn tables on LE. Suggesting LE are wasting time and money. pleads to reporters to focus on LE's intimidation and teh leaking blah blah blah

Baez

"I have family serving in Iraq"

"There's no Casey Constitution"

Oh my god, pleeeease.

Dangit I tuned in and saw the back of Baez walking away. LOL

Fox news guys saying, "That was the best. news conference he has ever. done."

LOL

"They're trying to "intimidate his client" and I may forget that word."

LOL, the reporter thinks the camera is off.

I sooooo hope we get a link to that news conference. Priceless

"They're trying to "intimidate his client" and I may forget that word."

LOL, the reporter thinks the camera is off.

I know!!! "If I forget that word, whisper it in my ear!"

LOL

He remembered the word. Thank goodness. LOL

LOL

I'm sorry but isn't intimidating suspected child murderers, kinda in the LE job description? Especially when the suspect is not cooperating with investigators on the "kidnapping". I'm all for Caylee being alive, but come on Baez, the days are ticking away and no one is searching for this girl except LE!

I cannot, CANNOT believe the drivel that just came out of Baez's mouth. WE need to ask the hard questions? Hello, MR DEFENCE LAWYER, the hard questions ARE being asked and YOUR client refuses to answer and THAT is why all this is happening!

Comparing the protesters with their kids to KC and saying that THEY also should be charged with child neglect is just ridiculous.

His "news conference" was an insult to anyone with a brain.

I am now quite positive that he and KC and been getting up to some "serious business" in those hours they spend together at his office. The man appears to be besotted with his client. GROSS.

Does anyone have the link to Alexis reporting on this? I was watching it and all of a sudden it went to live radio and I missed the whole report!

I cannot, CANNOT believe the drivel that just came out of Baez's mouth. WE need to ask the hard questions? Hello, MR DEFENCE LAWYER, the hard questions ARE being asked and YOUR client refuses to answer and THAT is why all this is happening!

Comparing the protesters with their kids to KC and saying that THEY also should be charged with child neglect is just ridiculous.

His "news conference" was an insult to anyone with a brain.

I am now quite positive that he and KC and been getting up to some "serious business" in those hours they spend together at his office. The man appears to be besotted with his client. GROSS.

Exactly. What does he think....moms should be allowed to lose their kids and not be in trouble for it? Doesn't he get that the public believe children need to be protected?

He went back and forth on stuff, imo. One minute he's saying how nobody was there to protect Casey from the crowds yada, next he's telling us to question all the dollars being wasted and valuable police to arreast her.

Then he talks about trampling Casey's rights and and how if it can happen to her, it can happen to you. But I suppose if Casey can have rights to do that to her daughter then others can do it to theirs?

He says there's no reciepts no proof yada yada of the check stuff, but then later says this is simple economic crimes they've had for yada yada time. Sounds like one minute he says it's false (the economic stuff) next he seems to use them as true to support another stance.

*shrug* it was back and forth to me. I can't wait to try and get a transcript.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ
Back