2008.09.18 Rob D Interview Audio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'll look it up. I did see where he has posted some info in the whatever that is called where people go to discuss things that aren't case related but someone said that it had been pulled for review. Is it back up?

Um....I is a SHE...but I guess ya couldn't tell, huh?! HA! :blowkiss:

Someone high profile asked LP to do it. Early on there were reports on NG that LP would be doing a reality type bounty hunter program (don't have a link) in the near future. With all the media people involved in this case I would think the original person who contacted LP was indeed in the industry and the rest of them are playing "beat you to the punch". Have no proof but since ratings are very important to this type of industry it is clear that they may be influencing this case indirectly. Parents show up at court with a media producer. Who does that? KC tell TM see can sign pictures to make some money for her defense. Where would she get that idea???? They all live right there smack in the middle of the entertainment industry how could they not draw interest.

Can anyone help but wonder if KC's decision not to take a plea deal was influenced by the fact that she was drawing the attention of people in the industry who clearly see a made for TV movie in the future?

There is presently a case out West where the foster parents are suspects in the disappearance and death of a 5 year old boy. Where is the media on this one? Where is the high bail for these two? There is no media interest in this case and you do not see it on NG night after night after night as we did with KC.

So maybe the answer to your question 100%Agave is that big business could be behind this whole case. How sad when someone who really would need that kind of support is deemed too ordinary and not worth wasting time on.

MY BOLD Maybe a tad OT and maybe one of our excellent legal eagles can help me - until after the trial and I know better, I have LONG thought that the most stupid legal move JB made was NOT to take a plea while the DP was off the table... KC could have fallen on the sympathy of the court, claimed an accident and she panicked.. yada yada yada... and probably would have spent very few years behind bars where she needs to be... even time off for "good behavior"... then back out to procreate and commit some other horrible crime she might feel entitled to so she could have all the attention. I've wondered long if this is truly ineffectiveness of counsel. Ahhh - finally got it out - if all states had such liberal sunshine laws as Florida and we always knew so much "inside" information..... would it be like this? The next thing to the Twilight Zone.......:twocents:

Casey would have to tell where the body was for one thing. Produce some kind of evidence that jived with an accident. Tossing your baby like trash is a real problem. Quite possibly they would have been able to determine cause of death at that point. Panic mode doesn't really match up with her behavior at the time either. An explanation for the duct tape, etc. Those are a few reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more that everyone can add to that.

As far as I can remember, there was only a plea deal by the SA on the table for a limited time about a year ago. KC was out on bail and I remember the offer was going to expire somewhere around Labor Day.

I think the problem that JB had (has) was that KC wasn't (isn't) going to admit to a thing. Had she concocted an accident story and said "okay JB, let's do this deal", she would've been forced to reveal the whereabouts of Caylee's remains. And KC couldn't be sure that there would be no incriminating evidence with the remains that contradicted an accident story. As it turns out, three months later when Caylee's remains were stumbled upon, the only thing left to indicate that this was no accident is the duct tape still covering her airways. That was a gift, and as far as I can tell, the only reason that the DP is back on the table. No, KC knew (knows) that if she's in for a penny, she's in for a pound and she can't bring herself to admit to any part in this sordid saga.

I'd hoped & prayed that KC would stop this madness of her own making when the SA offered the deal. But in retrospect you can see why this was never an option for her. Her sorry hide is going to ride this train to the bitter end. I personally think that the jury will end up sparing her life, because she's a sick trick.

Just before the murder indictment JB was asking the court's permission for KC to have some "field trips" in his presence so that she could look for Caylee. I often find myself wondering how that would have played out had the court granted the request. :rolleyes:

Rob did a good job. Credible witness and knows how to give additional insights without making it appear he had any preconceived opinions. You get a sense of how absurd it'd be to be in the Anthony house, and yes, that kid with all the power from The Twilight Zone making, no forcing, everyone to talk about silly things while no one dare mentions the missing child to Casey. Rob makes it clear though that Casey truly was not caring where her baby girl was. Her mind was on the most tiresome of frivolous silly thoughts while her daughter was missing.

Got a kick out of how Rob and Tracy pulled a silence the whole day on Casey. She must be that tiring to be around that both Rob and Tracy could hardly stand being around her. I think Casey would have kept talking revealing more, but I know they had to worry about the agreement with JB.
Casey actually said that about "they haven't even found her clothes yet"! Wow! I smell toast.

Question - Rob talked in Part One about the lie Lee told, then in Part Two he must say what the Lee lie was, but I missed what it was. Help somebody. please. What was Lee's lie?

1-I feel certain Lee knew from early on that Caylee was dead...and shortly after that his sister was responsible.
2-Someone knew-most likely Lee-maybe even from his "investigation"-could have stumbled upon the info since Kronk had an officer meet him there once already-or possibly from intimate knowledge. But I'll go with yes on this one.
3-No-I think KC believes he does, but I think Lee is just a Momma's boy
4-No-the past is water under the bridge for Lee-that was over and done with-now was time to clean up the mess and save face for the family as best he could.
5-This situation did not create Lee-he is who he is and surely Mallory knows him. Some women like men like Lee. To each his own. At least she know that if she ever commits murder, he'll be standing by her side.
6-I argue with my own fella about this one. He's one of those "why do cops think they are so special" guys (I call that one too many speeding tickets syndrome). He would ask for a warrant before he let them in. It's usually attributed to a less than whole education-some kind of street tuff thing I'll never understand.
Thanks I found you take on him very interesting-this family is really one for the books:confused:

Rob did a good job. Credible witness and knows how to give additional insights without making it appear he had any preconceived opinions. You get a sense of how absurd it'd be to be in the Anthony house, and yes, that kid with all the power from The Twilight Zone making, no forcing, everyone to talk about silly things while no one dare mentions the missing child to Casey. Rob makes it clear though that Casey truly was not caring where her baby girl was. Her mind was on the most tiresome of frivolous silly thoughts while her daughter was missing.

Got a kick out of how Rob and Tracy pulled a silence the whole day on Casey. She must be that tiring to be around that both Rob and Tracy could hardly stand being around her. I think Casey would have kept talking revealing more, but I know they had to worry about the agreement with JB.
Casey actually said that about "they haven't even found her clothes yet"! Wow! I smell toast.

Question - Rob talked in Part One about the lie Lee told, then in Part Two he must say what the Lee lie was, but I missed what it was. Help somebody. please. What was Lee's lie?

I believe the lie was about pizza that was delivered the day Casey was released. Lee was asked if he ordered and paid for it, and he said yes, then eventually it came out that it was delivered by some unidentified person, and LP said it could have been laced with cyanide or something.

MY BOLD Maybe a tad OT and maybe one of our excellent legal eagles can help me - until after the trial and I know better, I have LONG thought that the most stupid legal move JB made was NOT to take a plea while the DP was off the table... KC could have fallen on the sympathy of the court, claimed an accident and she panicked.. yada yada yada... and probably would have spent very few years behind bars where she needs to be... even time off for "good behavior"... then back out to procreate and commit some other horrible crime she might feel entitled to so she could have all the attention. I've wondered long if this is truly ineffectiveness of counsel. Ahhh - finally got it out - if all states had such liberal sunshine laws as Florida and we always knew so much "inside" information..... would it be like this? The next thing to the Twilight Zone.......:twocents:

SCSam, I've thought that from about last fall, even before the body was found. That edjit was sooo guilty, the evidence already so overwhelming, and that blow hard nitwit is such a poor excuse for an attorney, it was just a no-brainer. In the end, they will all get what they deserve, guilty, guilty & where is the $$.
Certainly only my opinion though! :crazy:

I believe the lie was about pizza that was delivered the day Casey was released. Lee was asked if he ordered and paid for it, and he said yes, then eventually it came out that it was delivered by some unidentified person, and LP said it could have been laced with cyanide or something.

There is also the lie to RD about Casey being upset at the news of decomp found in the car. Blood pressure, anxiety, etc.

Casey is done, so done, it isn't even funny.
I am not even focusing on her for trial.

The best part of the whole trial will be Cindy being admonished again and again and again on the stand. Being told to "answer the question", being told to "only answer with a yes or no". Stomping her foot and snorting like a bull. That will be the only reason worth watching any of it.

Especially after Rob D and Tracy give testimony. What in the heck can Cindy possibly SAY? NOTHING, she can't say a damn thing.

Unfortunately, there will be no justice for Caylee, unless the whole family is roped, tarred and feathered and sent to jail for ever.

1-I feel certain Lee knew from early on that Caylee was dead...and shortly after that his sister was responsible.
2-Someone knew-most likely Lee-maybe even from his "investigation"-could have stumbled upon the info since Kronk had an officer meet him there once already-or possibly from intimate knowledge. But I'll go with yes on this one.
3-No-I think KC believes he does, but I think Lee is just a Momma's boy
4-No-the past is water under the bridge for Lee-that was over and done with-now was time to clean up the mess and save face for the family as best he could.
5-This situation did not create Lee-he is who he is and surely Mallory knows him. Some women like men like Lee. To each his own. At least she know that if she ever commits murder, he'll be standing by her side.
6-I argue with my own fella about this one. He's one of those "why do cops think they are so special" guys (I call that one too many speeding tickets syndrome). He would ask for a warrant before he let them in. It's usually attributed to a less than whole education-some kind of street tuff thing I'll never understand.

I dunno.. I'm a felon a few times over and was brought up in a home where we were taught not to trust LE. But I would never even think to ask LE for a warrant to come into my home if my child were missing. Unless I had something to hide! IMO these people have something to hide and that's why they asked for a warrant!

Casey would have to tell where the body was for one thing. Produce some kind of evidence that jived with an accident. Tossing your baby like trash is a real problem. Quite possibly they would have been able to determine cause of death at that point. Panic mode doesn't really match up with her behavior at the time either. An explanation for the duct tape, etc. Those are a few reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more that everyone can add to that.

Another reason for no plea deal is that Jose is too busy basking in the media glow. Jose would NEVER pass up a trial bc she is his special prize- :woohoo: his tkt to media fame (infamy)! If he and Casey did what was best for Casey she would take a plea- she's toast.

I wonder why Rob didn't ask her about her "job" and why she was dropping her child off w/a nanny??? OR if he did- then LE didn't ask him about it. That part still drives me crazy. :eek: Even when LE was AT HER FAKE JOB, Universal, having just busted her---:furious: WHY didn't they ask her WHY she needed a nanny?? :furious:

Just imagine the magical tales Casey was never given the oppty to spin about that. Do you think that LE knows something that we still aren't privy to? :confused: Like WTF she did all day?

Interesting. So both Lee and Casey stated they wanted to hear "no preconceived notions" from Tony and Co. :waitasec:

10$ says neither of the undereducated A spawn even know what preconceived means. :rolleyes:

Casey asking Rob "are the helicopters out there"..referring to the media, just floors me, although it shouldn't. Rob tells her that no the helicopters are not there and Casey's response was "well they'll be out there later on". My goodness, I knew she was self centered, but...this is crazy. And Robs account of Lee running things as far as making sure Casey didn't talk too much...makes me feel foolish for all of the times I hoped Lee had split from the family because he was fed up...not. Then the story about Cindy taking Casey's Blood Pressure after she hears about the decomp report...Lee tells Rob that her BP was all the way up to 130/90, like that's stroke material. Stupid, stupid, stupid people.

If she was innocent and hearing that news, her BP and HR would have risen so sharply and understandably so, that she would have been vomiting and collapsed. My BP went higher than that when I heard the first jailhouse phone call. :mad:130/90 doesn't even warrant an anti-hypertensive. That's a woops I'm getting caught anomaly.
But wait, are we really to believe a virgin teenager with an undiagnosed female tumor wouldn't inspire her Nurse Mom to take any medical action but a junk science forensic report has same Nurse Mom taking BP's lest a 22yo have a stroke. I don't believe a word Lee says actually. I believe Rob was told this however.
I really think sickness outweighs the stupidity here. OT but one good thing about the foundation is it's keeping Cindy far away from Nursing. :woohoo:

I know this is thread OT, but since ya'll were talking about how this whole charade started with JB, it got me thinkin'........

I went through the old video's from the begining. And this one is a vintage keeper. I'll let it speak for itself.

BTW, is that JB's wife standing beside him? (twards the end, the still shot on the boat)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OLOhoV8mE"]YouTube - FOX - Geraldo[/ame]

Great idea to post that video reminding us of that time period with the camper outside the Anthony home. I see Jose and his wife on Geraldo's boat. Makes you realize what would have happened if Caylee's body had never been found - she might have gotten out. Very thankful, the body was found, and with duct tape that reveals what a horrible thing Casey did to her sweet daughter. Rob and Tracy's interviews really drives home the fact that Casey had absolutely no concern Caylee was missing, and if there was decomp in her car it was no surprise to her but quick to say some other people must have done it. She's so obviously guilty and doesn't deserve anymore wiggle room with all her lies. I'll believe credible witnesses like Rob and Tracy before I believe a word out of the mouths of the whole lying Anthony family.

Great idea to post that video reminding us of that time period with the camper outside the Anthony home. I see Jose and his wife on Geraldo's boat. Makes you realize what would have happened if Caylee's body had never been found - she might have gotten out. Very thankful, the body was found, and with duct tape that reveals what a horrible thing Casey did to her sweet daughter. Rob and Tracy's interviews really drives home the fact that Casey had absolutely no concern Caylee was missing, and if there was decomp in her car it was no surprise to her but quick to say some other people must have done it. She's so obviously guilty and doesn't deserve anymore wiggle room with all her lies. I'll believe credible witnesses like Rob and Tracy before I believe a word out of the mouths of the whole lying Anthony family.

Amen!

CLIPPED FOR BREVITY:

There is presently a case out West where the foster parents are suspects in the disappearance and death of a 5 year old boy. Where is the media on this one? Where is the high bail for these two? There is no media interest in this case and you do not see it on NG night after night after night as we did with KC.
So maybe the answer to your question 100%Agave is that big business could be behind this whole case. How sad when someone who really would need that kind of support is deemed too ordinary and not worth wasting time on.

That is a very good point. There are reccent cases with horrific details lately. For example, the Neveah Buchanon case. Saw a tiny blurb today on AOL that California is going for the death penalty in that case. What happened to the case of the young mother (Cali?) who lied and claimed she got carjacked and hit in the head and woke up to a dead infant miles from where she was supposively jacked? What made KC such a media $ maker?

That is a very good point. There are reccent cases with horrific details lately. For example, the Neveah Buchanon case. Saw a tiny blurb today on AOL that California is going for the death penalty in that case. What happened to the case of the young mother (Cali?) who lied and claimed she got carjacked and hit in the head and woke up to a dead infant miles from where she was supposively jacked? What made KC such a media $ maker?

Great question. Watch the video I posted above #117, then tell us what you think? I would like to find the original interview they are referencing, the one where GR is not wearing a shirt interviewing JB? Anyone know where this may be?

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members