Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair sample shows sign of decomp.
Casey's immediate response seems to have been, "I'm alive."

Yeah, as long as she's alive, who gives a poop about her daughter, right? :banghead:

Sick sick sick!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88565"]HLN Mike Galanos with LP - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HLN Mike Galanos with LP
09-04-2009, 04:04 PM
lee3
LP has know TM's husband for about 25 years.

I wanted to respond to Kushka but couldn't find her post to quote it.

Kushka IMO I don't think the fine people here at WS are condemning Tracy, we just want to know WHY she feels the way she does about KC. It is human nature (God made) to see the obvious (KC's evil) but not understand how someone can see her as "nice". I'm not condemning Tracy, just merely curious why she feels this way. Did KC hypnotize her with her methodical planning & scheming? Did she get "caught up" in KC's lies and "mistruths"? Is she staying "in touch" with KC because she truly befriended her or is there more to the story? So many unanswered questions.

Tracy was still communicating with Casey up until about 3 months ago. Tracy made a connection with Casey. Not in a bad way or good way. Remember that those 2 were together every day for 8 days. Not 9 like everybody says. Casey got out Thursday Aug. 21 and went back in the evening of Friday Aug. 29. I really think she just felt sorry for Casey.

Okay....I miss out on all the interesting stuff and will probably take a tremendous amount of cr@p for what I am about to say but

....don't you find it at all odd that someone who is supposed to be guarding someone else's investment (hummmmm on that one) and spends a total amount of 8 days with that individual then manages to form such a bond that they continue to correspond even to the point of sending her money? Well, you might not, but I do.

I gather that Tracy is supposed to be a mature adult but she plays kids games with Casey and they become what? BFFs. Casey is likeable in a sociopathic sort of way.....Okay, I get it I guess. But you have to admit that it is kind of odd and creepy really.

Finally, you say that you just think that Tracy feels sorry for her. What? Come again? I could maybe....maybe....understand that thinking when you all thought that Caylee was missing and someone had kidnapped her (color me befuddled that any of you could have thought that from the beginning) but after the evidence starting piling up explain to me exactly what there is to feel sorry for her about? That dog won't hunt. Sorry, it just doesn't.

While I am speaking my mind, what is the deal with you suddenly coming here to run down LP? He is your uncle after all and we all know that he loves the spot light but when you first came here, you were defending his reason for getting mixed up in this and now you are running him down at every turn. I am not defending him at all because I was one of the few that did not agree with your involvement in this case to begin with but this has me scratching my head wondering what is really going on.

Of course, since I am one of those Websleuthers who don't have a life and spend all my time on the internet, what do I know but all of this has my hinky meter going crazy.

I am hoping that Tracy was still being nice to her hoping that she would get a letter back from KC with some incriminating evidence in it. If KC was still thinking that Tracy was understanding, she just might slip up and say something helpful. If she truly likes KC then I would definitely question her ability to judge peoples' character.

Ha! I bet after this release KC don't talk to her anymore unless it is all going to be in the movie deal.
I had the opportunity to talk to Tracy on the phone a couple of times myself and it sounded to me like she wanted justice for caylee but I would like to see the proof that she is sending money and emailing KC as I am shocked at this if that is the facts!

Tracy was still communicating with Casey up until about 3 months ago. Tracy made a connection with Casey. Not in a bad way or good way. Remember that those 2 were together every day for 8 days. Not 9 like everybody says. Casey got out Thursday Aug. 21 and went back in the evening of Friday Aug. 29. I really think she just felt sorry for Casey.
Thanks so much for coming on and sharing with us. Personally, it gives me perspective. But, for the life of me...and trust me I'm not judging anyone...I can't figure out why she would give this girl one dime. Feels sorry for her?! She killed her daughter. I just don't get it.

Ha! I bet after this release KC don't talk to her anymore unless it is all going to be in the movie deal.
I had the opportunity to talk to Tracy on the phone a couple of times myself and it sounded to me like she wanted justice for caylee but I would like to see the proof that she is sending money and emailing KC as I am shocked at this if that is the facts!

Tony says Tracy has been communicating with KC up until 3 months ago .....
Originally Posted by cleo612
Hi Tony,Do you have any idea why Tracy is supposedly writing letters to Casey and putting money on Casey's commissary account? It was reported on the news the other night after a reporter apparently saw documentation of it at the jail.Thank you.

Tony Padilla: Tracy was still communicating with Casey up until about 3 months ago. Tracy made a connection with Casey. Not in a bad way or good way. Remember that those 2 were together every day for 8 days. Not 9 like everybody says. Casey got out Thursday Aug. 21 and went back in the evening of Friday Aug. 29. I really think she just felt sorry for Casey.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=11
Sept 4, 2009
Musikman
Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???

Do you really believe that? Wow. I've been reading here long before I became a member and that is just not true. I do think the Anthony's have behaved in reprehensible ways and the good folks here at WS are astute and perceptive enough to call it like it is. MOO.

ETA: Gosh Tony, I'm wondering if YOU think we are all Losers like Tracey has stated? If so, why come back on here?:waitasec:

I have the feeling he probably won't anymore.

If I am reading this right then you are way off. Tracy really connected with Casey. Had she not formed a connection/relationship then she would have not been able to get anything out of her. Look how Leonard handled it. He wnt into that house cussing and shouting and calling her names and acting like a fool. She threw his *advertiser censored* out of there. The same would have happened to Tracy. I really believe that had Leonard not acted that way that Casey would have opened up more and possibly and I say possibly would have said more. Strictly speculation on my part but thats an interesting story in itself.
But, to be honest with you, unless I'm missing something...she really didn't get anything out of Casey. The Blanchard Park story? Not worth much in the scheme of things. We even speculated here about something going down at the Park. The fact that she didn't talk about Caylee? The whole world saw her indifference everytime she left her home. We saw it on the jailhouse videos. We saw it big time in her not reporting her own daughter missing for 31 days. So, if there's been some bombshell revelation made to Tracy in those 8 days, please direct me to it...cause I sure don't see how all this "bonding" helped in nailing shut this chick's coffin.

Tracy was already back in California. Here we go making excuses for people again. I take offense at what she said. I'd like to point out the following in the hopes of addressing her ignorance:

Many people here are convalescing or, in some way are incapacitated, they may be older but wishing to keep their minds active, at home with young children therefore limited to going out to seek adult company, have had loss of their own so find it helpful or comforting in some way to get involved with other cases. Some are retired from related fields and activity here gives them a chance to stay involved and offer great insight while some are crime hobbyists and probably can blame Nancy Drew! Some people are limited in funds so can't afford to go out spending money everyday and this provides an outlet other than watching TV. It's an active outlet that allows for participation. Speaking of participating -

Tracy, you are the one who was willing to go sit in a house with a bunch of crazy people and YOU admit to even liking them - so stick that feather in your own hat. :crazy: :):crazy:

Tell it, girlfriend! :blowkiss:

Okay....I miss out on all the interesting stuff and will probably take a tremendous amount of cr@p for what I am about to say but

....don't you find it at all odd that someone who is supposed to be guarding someone else's investment (hummmmm on that one) and spends a total amount of 8 days with that individual then manages to form such a bond that they continue to correspond even to the point of sending her money? Well, you might not, but I do.

I gather that Tracy is supposed to be a mature adult but she plays kids games with Casey and they become what? BFFs. Casey is likeable in a sociopathic sort of way.....Okay, I get it I guess. But you have to admit that it is kind of odd and creepy really.

Finally, you say that you just think that Tracy feels sorry for her. What? Come again? I could maybe....maybe....understand that thinking when you all thought that Caylee was missing and someone had kidnapped her (color me befuddled that any of you could have thought that from the beginning) but after the evidence starting piling up explain to me exactly what there is to feel sorry for her about? That dog won't hunt. Sorry, it just doesn't.

While I am speaking my mind, what is the deal with you suddenly coming here to run down LP? He is your uncle after all and we all know that he loves the spot light but when you first came here, you were defending his reason for getting mixed up in this and now you are running him down at every turn. I am not defending him at all because I was one of the few that did not agree with your involvement in this case to begin with but this has me scratching my head wondering what is really going on.

Of course, since I am one of those Websleuthers who don't have a life and spend all my time on the internet, what do I know but all of this has my hinky meter going crazy.
Bless you for saying what I have been thinking...and saying it so well I may add. I guess TM's testimony...even if it would be allowed...will mean not a d*mn thing! I can just see her on cross examination...but you like her Ms. M...isn't that a fact? Haven't you been writing her and giving her money? If we're having a hard time buying this...can you imagine a jury? Her "opinion" of what went on won't mean squat...unless this has all been recorded.

Re my bold: I'm wondering if perhaps Tracy witnessed KC's infantile behavior and childish thought processes for those 8 days and Tracy came to view KC as being "emotionally retarded" and therefore rather "pitiful." While listening to TM's laughter and giggles, I had the strange feeling that at times TM was torn between a desire to illustrate her own common sense view of KC's antics vs. a strong feeling of guilt for belittling or "making fun" of KC. For lack of a better way to explain it, I wondered if TM felt as if she was making fun of someone who she thinks is severely, hopelessly, emotionally challenged. Or maybe I'm just looking for wholesome, sensible explanations where none exist--Again. :confused:

I don't believe she bonded with her. She was only there for eight days. Casey slept with Cindy and Casey spent most of her days with JB. How much bonding can two people do in such a small amount of time?
Oh, the whole thing sounds so absurd. I give up in trying to figure out any of them.
I'm wondering if TM really does read here 'cause why would anyone put down a website that advocates for victims' rights? I would bet good money that the majority of folks here have not forgotten for one minute who this is about...and that's Caylee. Please someone, tell me what this woman has done for Caylee?

I cannot see your reasoning here. KC has been in jail for over a year now, yet she has not broken down. If she has not broken down in all this time, why are you convinced that her not being in jail that one week that LP bailed her out would have broke her? If she could stand jail this whole year, I don't see where one more week would have mattered.

She had a reprieve... got bonded out of jail 2 times!

Have you seen the jail visitation videos?? When she was in jail that first time she was very lonely and angry, begging to "go home with our family".. "I just want to come home". Saying that she'd "lost everything" and had "nobody to comfort her"! Had she been forced to sit there in that state she would have, more likely than not, begun talking to people out of loneliness alone (Look at all the crap she talked about with Tracy). Not to mention the feelings of not knowing what is happening out in the real world. Wondering who knows what.. did someone tell LE about this, did they find that, are they looking for them, why aren't they telling me what is going on. You are left in the dark, having no control over who you talk to and when you want to talk to them... you have no idea who is "on your side" and who isn't..

Jail is a sad, loud and scary place to be the first time you go.. she was rescued from that- made it through her first time in jail (thanks to LP and TP) You get out and you think "*whEw, damn, I made it through! OMG". You then have a chance to speak to family, friends, lawyer etc in private and are able to get a better grasp on what is happening and who is on yopur side, what exactly LE knows and doesn't know etc. HUGE feeling of relief!! While being in jail is never easy, the second time isn't quite so bad, you know what to expect, you know the routine, the guards, when food is served and what food is served, the other people in the dorms. Ditto for each new time you go, it gets easier- Nothing is ever as scary as the first time you are locked up against your will having no clue what is going to happen to you and having nobody to comfort you.

So that's my reasoning... hope it helped you to understand where I was coming from.

Re my bold: I'm wondering if perhaps Tracy witnessed KC's infantile behavior and childish thought processes for those 8 days and Tracy came to view KC as being "emotionally retarded" and therefore rather "pitiful." While listening to TM's laughter and giggles, I had the strange feeling that at times TM was torn between a desire to illustrate her own common sense view of KC's antics vs. a strong feeling of guilt for belittling or "making fun" of KC. For lack of a better way to explain it, I wondered if TM felt as if she was making fun of someone who she thinks is severely, hopelessly, emotionally challenged. Or maybe I'm just looking for wholesome, sensible explanations where none exist--Again. :confused:
Well, TP did admit that he did think Casey was a bit immature. So there you go!

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member