2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sick to my stomach listening to TM laugh so much. THIS ISN'T A FREAKIN' JOKE!!! :furious:

She had a reprieve... got bonded out of jail 2 times!

Have you seen the jail visitation videos?? When she was in jail that first time she was very lonely and angry, begging to "go home with our family".. "I just want to come home". Saying that she'd "lost everything" and had "nobody to comfort her"! Had she been forced to sit there in that state she would have, more likely than not, begun talking to people out of loneliness alone (Look at all the crap she talked about with Tracy). Not to mention the feelings of not knowing what is happening out in the real world. Wondering who knows what.. did someone tell LE about this, did they find that, are they looking for them, why aren't they telling me what is going on. You are left in the dark, having no control over who you talk to and when you want to talk to them... you have no idea who is "on your side" and who isn't..

Jail is a sad, loud and scary place to be the first time you go.. she was rescued from that- made it through her first time in jail (thanks to LP and TP) You get out and you think "*whEw, damn, I made it through! OMG". You then have a chance to speak to family, friends, lawyer etc in private and are able to get a better grasp on what is happening and who is on yopur side, what exactly LE knows and doesn't know etc. HUGE feeling of relief!! While being in jail is never easy, the second time isn't quite so bad, you know what to expect, you know the routine, the guards, when food is served and what food is served, the other people in the dorms. Ditto for each new time you go, it gets easier- Nothing is ever as scary as the first time you are locked up against your will having no clue what is going to happen to you and having nobody to comfort you.

So that's my reasoning... hope it helped you to understand where I was coming from.

I agree! If she had never been bonded out there is a good possibility that she would have cracked. Even if she had not cracked, she would have gotten her first real life lesson.....there is not always going to be someone there get you out of trouble.

While the tapes are interesting and there is some insight into her frame of mind, I don't really think that there is anything in there that is going to make a whole lot of difference to the trail in the long run.

All of this interference in the case, could have done a lot of harm and I am hard pressed to see what benefits it provided when leaving her in jail could have resulted in a confession. But we will never know now because that pressure was removed from her.

Of course, I don't believe that their motives were necessarily pure so maybe I look at this with jaded eyes.

It is just bizarre. (Like I haven't said that a few times in this case. LOL)

It is almost like the A fam web has caught everyone who walks into it and they are in turn providing them with a glowing recommendation to thank them for being included in the charade as they are being eaten alive. It is the strangest thing I have ever witnessed before in any case.

I have to wonder how stable Tracy actually is and if she should have been brought in at all. It sounds like it has messed with her head a bit too much, imo. Maybe it was too much pressure? Maybe it was too little preparation on Tony and LP's part for her? Did they not have any psychological guidelines for her to follow? Any rules besides the obvious ones? She obviously blurred the boundaries a lot and became something other than why she was supposed to be there, imo.

agreed SS.

It doesn't seem they had any idea what they were getting themselves into. I understand Tracy trying to 'befriend' Casey to get her to open up. I'm sure that is what she was told to do... but it seems they actually became friends. When I listen to Tracy talk, I can imagine one of Casey's friends years ago... "Oh that casey... she's so dramatic and fibs about stupid stuff... but she's so much fun to hang out with. She's just a silly girl."

No! We're not talking about a silly girl. We're talking about a possible murder suspect of a toddler.

From the sounds of it, Cindy and George knew what happened by the time TM got there.

Have they done a test of the shovel for chlorine?

And I'm confused as to if TM is trying to say Caylee drowned or did Casey use chloroform. Or both? It doesn't clear up much yet, but I've only listened to one tape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone
Refresh my memory please - you were the ? (guy with the dough) ? and LP and friends were the ?. How does/do the relationships work/fit together. If you were just acting as the Banker, who give a carp? Too easy?

Tony Padilla:
I thought you didn't believe it was me?

I am the Bail Agent. I was the one who put up the bond (not money) for Casey's release. Leonard is a bounty hunter and by far the best bounty hunter on the planet. No joking here! He is good. He put up the $50,000 premium for the bond. Rob is also a former police officer and bounty hunter and is also very good. He and Leonard have worked together for years. As for Tracy I don't think it's anybody's business but she is not at all law enfrocement. She will be out there later than sooner.

Do we know why a "non law enforcement trained" woman was chosen to be in the house with KC?

Casey was totally at ease with her, and she showed her true feelings, or lack of them, and had her guard down, we got everything we needed and more with the comment about the chloriform alone, so I agree with Rob and Leonard, Tracey was the perfect person for this job. You don't need to have been a cop to listen and play along with our arrested development Casey. I think Tracy did an excellent job, she was only there eight days ( most of the day hours Casey was at Jose's office, and slept with Cindy at night, so it was a limited time ) and look what was divulged, cloriform knocks people out cold is something Casey offered up as having knowledge of, that is huge, Casey said she used the shovel to retrieve the pool ladder from the pool, the new story about Blanchard Park..... that is huge, "I'm alive" was Casey's response to the death bands on the hair found in the trunk having to belong to either the baby or Casey, a very flippant, "A lot of people had access to that car" was her response to the FBI results being reported on the tv news, she offered up comments like "They haven't even found the clothes Caylee was wearing", "I should sign some photos to get donations"and so many other things to show her demeanor. She never was concern or looked for her child, that is very, very compelling.! My favorite thing is that not only did she get a lot of incriminating statements from Casey but from mom and pop too, for example, George saying "I'm not gonna live this lie" and Cindy asking Tracey,"What do you think about Casey? Do you think she could have lost Caylee at the mall?" THEY KNEW THERE WAS NO ZANNY THE NANNY. Do you see now, that, this impeaches every single thing George and Cindy have lied and claimed to media and police all along, they knew Casey was responsible, this makes the entire foundation for missing children a lie.We here, all knew that they knew, but this clears it up for all of the people who don't follow the case as we do. Zeniada 's civil case lawyers are likely doing a happy dance. Also, I found her take on Baez trying to plant the seeds of Jesse may have done this in their minds very interesting, Tracey had his number, and Lee's too, she played along but she was not fooled by Casey or the Anthonys for one second! Thank God the judge is allowing their testimony, if I were a juror on the fence about the dueling experts, this would help me get on board. Even for the die hards, hearing all of this, removes all doubt. I am wondering tonight how Lee and the Anthony's feel after listening to all of it. I know that Casey is going to hate her folks even more, feeling that once again they threw her under the bus. She is going to look over all the things she said that told on herself and just focus in on what Cindy and George said. What's new? Bottom line, if not Tracey, who? I am not bothered by her laughter in her interview, I look at it as don't shoot the messenger, keep your eye on the prize ... we have a lot of Casey quotes that will help the jury understand the Casey that we all know. The end result is all that matters to me. Casey would not have opened up to a Nick Savage type, you don't dress someone in a nun's suit to go penetrate the Hell's Angels, right? Who cares if she sent Casey a note in jail? Amber Frye sent Scott Peterson a book, "A Purpose Driven Life" if I recall. People reach out, maybe for a closure they can be proud of, more for their own peace of mind than the recipients. I am just guessing, either way, that matters not.Let up off of Tracey and remember who the true criminal is in this case. As long as she tells the truth to all that she overheard during her stay, I think her testimony will help the jurors. That is my take on this at four am ( up early for a flight) LOL! I believe that Tracey will apologize, profusely once t is brought to hr attention that she caused Tricia any offense. I am hoping so.

Tracy was still communicating with Casey up until about 3 months ago. Tracy made a connection with Casey. Not in a bad way or good way. Remember that those 2 were together every day for 8 days. Not 9 like everybody says. Casey got out Thursday Aug. 21 and went back in the evening of Friday Aug. 29. I really think she just felt sorry for Casey.
~ Bold by me.~

If Tracy was with KC from Aug. 21 through the evening of Aug. 29, that is 9 different days/dates they were together.

Aug. 21 - Day 1
Aug. 22 - Day 2
Aug. 23 - Day 3
Aug. 24 - Day 4
Aug. 25 - Day 5
Aug. 26 - Day 6
Aug. 27 - Day 7
Aug. 28 - Day 8
Aug. 29 - Day 9

I don't know what time of day they began on the 21st... If it was in the evening on the 21st when Tracy started staying with KC, and KC was re-arrested on the evening of the 29th, then if you are measuring days strictly as 24-hr blocks of time, you could say it was 8 days.

It may just boil down to what your definition of "is" is... errrr... I mean what your definition of "day" is. LOL

I hate to get preachy - and as far as I know no one here is a Christian. But, for those who are - did it ever occur to you that Tracy is acting in a Christian manner? God hears the cries of the imprisoned throughout the Scriptures. Whether the prisoners in question are mass murderers, sex offenders, baby killers - whoever - Jesus says that when you visit a prisoner, 'you visit me.' " (Matthew 25).

I do believe that KC killed Caylee - and probably in a horrible fashion - and thus should be locked away from society and I also believe that Tracy is doing a goodness to write her and give her money. I commend her for it.

You are spot on with the biblical quote, but where do you get that none of us are Christian?. I am 100%, born again, Jesus died for my sins, God fearing, not perfect by any means, but absolutely, shout it from the roof top...Christian! I am humbled by your comment and it changed me today to remember the message behind the scripture you refer to. We are angry as heck about this innocent child being murdered and people covering up for it, so we may come off as harsh judges, and I will fall on my sword as the first one leading that charge that I want her held accountable and that foundation closed (unless they change it to a foundation to help young mothers), but to say you don't think any of us are Christian is concerning to me. You are kidding right? I can tell through the writings of many of our posters that they believe in Jesus Christ and pray to him, even if they don't state their religion. You are kidding.

Thats just Tracy's personality. She gets a little scatterbrained when she's under the gun a little. Nothing personal because I really like her. I was giving her a hard time about her interview today. We listened to them together (Leonard,Tracy, and me). She was no doubt the perfect person for that job. Leonard and I both agreed that this would not be possible without Tracy.

"Leonard, Tracy and me", sounds like they still hang out, Leonard and Tony so some of the reports of a fight between them may be exaggerations.

MM - do you know if this news is in print media anywhere? Orlando Sentinel? Any written version of what Holly B said on the Fox news?
TIA

Not that I've seen, and unfortunately I did not DVR that newscast.

As you noted afterwards tho, Tony P confirmed that TM was still communicating until a few months ago.

Anybody want to go to the jail and do a public records request? I'd like to see this info myself! Along with who else has been writing and sending money. :)

Here is one more tiny story to put it in perspective.
I know a man who had some children. He then remarried a woman who had some children. When Christmas came around all the children congregated at this man's home to share it with him. They brought their children along. Now this woman, his wife, had a Santa come in and deliver presents to all of the grandchildren-hers and his. Each present prettily wrapped and looking all the same on the OUTSIDE...but when you looked closer, you would see that the woman's grandchildren got name brand Barbie Dolls and the man's grandchildren got Dollar Store Fashion Dolls...How Santa KNEW to single out this man's grandchildren for the cheap stuff is a mystery, isn't it? So this woman appears good to those SHE cares for, but to those she does NOT care for? She does not appear good in the least. It is about looking beyond ones own personal "bubble" and seeing what is right before ones eyes...the reality is that to someone important to the Anthony's, and who would be more important than a wealthy man who bonded out their daughter and may potentially be useful to them in the future, if only by maintaining courteous contact?, they would maintain their most courteous and respectful demeanors...but they would be PRETENDING, playacting and it would not be REAL.

These people are not good people.
Having been subjected to some people very much like them, and seeing the dynamics of how they operate, I can know this without ever having exchanged pleasantries with them.

My BOLD - to beat an old horse, I think I would remind TP and some who may have forgotten that ( although we have none been in the house nor seen who they call/receive calls from) we have NEVER seen lots of family/ friends at their doorstep. Especially when they were being called out on a daily basis.... no friends to support them, take up for them, etc. In a long ago thread we all speculated on this. MPO is that the answer is/was simple - they have none. And could the answer to why that is be as simple? "but they would be PRETENDING, playacting and it would not be REAL. These people are not good people." Don't ya'll just love having different folks with different opinions - keeps us on our toes and makes us really think. Love all of you!:blowkiss:

Lol! JBean, I gotta tell ya! That eye . . . . very freaky! Lol!

If I remember right the Eye belongs to JBean. It has JBeans favorite football team name on the contacts, look close and you can see it What I understand from the post I read it is JBeans eye. JBean is one dedicated football fan.:woohoo:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&page=11
Sept 4, 2009
Musikman
Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???

Not that I've seen, and unfortunately I did not DVR that newscast.

As you noted afterwards tho, Tony P confirmed that TM was still communicating until a few months ago.

Anybody want to go to the jail and do a public records request? I'd like to see this info myself! Along with who else has been writing and sending money. :)

I would love to know this info also. I live in Texas though ... not Florida, so I couldn't do it.
Hope someone in Orlando will do this public records request. I would like to know the DATES on the letters from Tracy M. to KC also, and the DATES that Tracy M. sent KC money.

It is almost like the A fam web has caught everyone who walks into it and they are in turn providing them with a glowing recommendation to thank them for being included in the charade as they are being eaten alive. It is the strangest thing I have ever witnessed before in any case.

I have to wonder how stable Tracy actually is and if she should have been brought in at all. It sounds like it has messed with her head a bit too much, imo. Maybe it was too much pressure? Maybe it was too little preparation on Tony and LP's part for her? Did they not have any psychological guidelines for her to follow? Any rules besides the obvious ones? She obviously blurred the boundaries a lot and became something other than why she was supposed to be there, imo.

Hi SS! :blowkiss:

I think the Padilla crew would've been better off bringing in a professional! A professional psychologist, a law enforcement professional, anything but a typist!

We may have learned a few things we didn't know beforehand but Tracy was obviously emotionally invested to the point of her & KC becoming BFFs.

I'm just going to jump in because everyone else is days ahead of me. I just listened to Tracy's recording and plan to listen again later because I know I didn't catch everything. I backtracked a few times but I just decided to let it play completely and I'll go through it a second time later.

This is what I got out of it:

Yes, TM was friendly with KC, but I think that's part of the MO, to get close to the suspect, get friendly, and possibly GET THE NEEDED INFORMATION. I don't think any of them knew what they were getting into. They thought Caylee was alive and hoped KC would tell the truth. Since the first news report I heard, I knew the child was dead, so I'm a bit baffled that bounty hunters and bailbondsmen were falling for KC's story. No matter, the whole idea of having people in the house was to bound with the Anthonys and KC, so the friendly part doesn't bother me.

The laughter was driving me crazy. It wasn't the same type of eerie inappropriate laughter Lee does in his interviews but it was irritating. At least Caylee was no relation to Tracy. I know KC is extremely absurd and out on a limb swinging by her tail most of the time, so I understood some of the laughter, but it was still FAR TOO MUCH because this was a serious interview regarding a serious situation. How old is Tracy? She was a bit too giddy throughout. Some laughter, yes, but man, she just went on and on.

I did NOT like her comment about Websleuths. I'll leave it at that.

Most importantly, she did bring us into the house for the most part and let us know what was going on, what the mindset was, and how the coverup was forming. We see how KC is all about KC, her looks, her flirting, and she cares nothing about Caylee. We also learn that none of the family was eager to get out and look for Caylee. BIG RED FLAG.

She had some very important things to say, it's just that her giddiness makes it seem so unprofessional.

Tracy communicating with the prisoner and sending her money after all this time (even if she stopped a few months ago) is beyond belief and certainly a conflict of interest!

resp. snipped for my analogy/joke......

When you mention the As web, it made me think of the Borg on Star Trek. *We are Borg, we are one. Resistance is futile* (Any Trek fans?) CA is the female/queen leader of the A-Borg. The As do seem to share the same brain. LP resisted and was not "assimilated". :rolleyes: OK, that was lame......

My BOLD - to beat an old horse, I think I would remind TP and some who may have forgotten that ( although we have none been in the house nor seen who they call/receive calls from) we have NEVER seen lots of family/ friends at their doorstep. Especially when they were being called out on a daily basis.... no friends to support them, take up for them, etc. In a long ago thread we all speculated on this. MPO is that the answer is/was simple - they have none. And could the answer to why that is be as simple? "but they would be PRETENDING, playacting and it would not be REAL. These people are not good people." Don't ya'll just love having different folks with different opinions - keeps us on our toes and makes us really think. Love all of you!:blowkiss:

We already know the family members aren't happy, GA's relatives, CA's relatives, none have come to support them and many have spoken out against them. Even Lee keeps his distance. As for KC's "friends", they've all been so badly burned, why would they want to hang around that madhouse? They came at first out of concern for Caylee, but when they found out KC lied to them, stole from them, it was "Sayonara".

The only "friends" the As have had during all this were the people from Kid Finders, people who professed to have seen Caylee in the airport, and other such ilk, and various attorneys. That's it. Of course, you might want to count the media who are paying their expenses.

You are spot on with the biblical quote, but where do you get that none of us are Christian?. I am 100%, born again, Jesus died for my sins, God fearing, not perfect by any means, but absolutely, shout it from the roof top...Christian! I am humbled by your comment and it changed me today to remember the message behind the scripture you refer to. We are angry as heck about this innocent child being murdered and people covering up for it, so we may come off as harsh judges, and I will fall on my sword as the first one leading that charge that I want her held accountable and that foundation closed (unless they change it to a foundation to help young mothers), but to say you don't think any of us are Christian is concerning to me. You are kidding right? I can tell through the writings of many of our posters that they believe in Jesus Christ and pray to him, even if they don't state their religion. You are kidding.

Yes - of course I believe that the majority of the people on this board are Christian. It was just that once on another board I once posted something like 'As Christians I believe we should ...' and was, rightfully, called to task by people from other religions on the board for making the assumption that everyone was Christian, so I kind of made the disclaimer that 'As far as I know none of you are Christian ", so I would not be attacked for assuming you were.

It is hard, for someone as unskilled at writing as I, to get across what I want to say without being misunderstood. It was just after getting home from Church yesterday, where the topic of a very moving sermon was that passage in Matthew 25 where Jesus was commanding his followers to do, among other things, visiting prisoners, and then logging in and reading the attacks on Tracy for doing that, that I felt I had to put on my Sunday school teacher hat.

The surname Anthony is not usually Italian, it is usually from England, Ireland, Germany, other parts of Great Britain, or rarely, from Norway. He may be descended from a surname Antonio or Antony, in Italy, but if his last name is Anthony, that likely happened in one of previously listed countries because the H was added to the name in the 17th century in English speaking countries. Or perhaps his mother is Italian and that is what George was speaking of.:)

I believe Cindy once said George's family was "Italian". Now that doesn't mean his Anthony line was Italian, it could have come from his mother's side, or his paternal grandmother's. There are many ways for a family to claim true Italian roots, even if they don't carry an Italian name.

The Plesea name was found in Hungary, Romania, Germany at the turn of the 20th century and before.

This is my take on the whole situation. I think Tracy was helping out her friend LP. I think she is a little intraverted (hence the lack of media particiation). She does computer work, not bounty hunting. LP told her to get close to KC to get clues about Caylee. Tracy acted like she liked KC to get close to her. Now this is the important part. Tracy used KC to find out information. She probably feels bad about it. It has nothing to do with her liking KC , it has to do with her liking herself. Maybe she put money into KC's acct. to make herself feel better about pretending to like someone to get something out of it. Some of us are not good at using people.

As for TP. I thought he was a guest on WS, and should be treated as such. Perhaps we could analize what he is telling us, not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966