2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure is getting busy on the Information highway at the Parking Lot. Could use some help moving cars...

Possibly connected the money trail....

Holy smokes, diet coke shooting through the nose sure does hurt!!:blowkiss:
I-N-C-O-G-N-I-T-O

I think TM said Casey thought her son was cute and they could be married someday. She also said she had her first child at 19 (I think). I can't bear to go back and listen to TM's hideous laughing during her interview to confirm. So if I had to guess, she would be in her forties. However, listening to her, she sounds like she has the mental maturity of a 12 yr old.

That was my guess as well (mid to late 30s - 40s), based on her picture, as well as the statement that LP has been friends with her husband for 25 years, which I felt put him at around 40.

Which makes it kinda strange that she "bonded" so well with Casey (age 22) in the short timeframe of 8 days that she felt compelled to stay in contact after she flew back to Cali.

I am late 40s and can't think of a 22 year old that I have such a close bond with (except my daughter!)

I still don't know what this means...???

Parking lot...moving cars...etc.

The "Parking Lot" is located under "Private Forums". If you click on the 'Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community' link located on the upper left corner of this page then scroll to the bottom you'll see "Private Forums." The Parking Lot is in the Private Forums section.

the "parking lot" is located under "private forums". If you click on the 'websleuths crime sleuthing community' link located on the upper left corner of this page then scroll to the bottom you'll see "private forums." the parking lot is in the private forums section.

ty...

That was my guess as well (mid to late 30s - 40s), based on her picture, as well as the statement that LP has been friends with her husband for 25 years, which I felt put him at around 40.

Which makes it kinda strange that she "bonded" so well with Casey (age 22) in the short timeframe of 8 days that she felt compelled to stay in contact after she flew back to Cali.

I am late 40s and can't think of a 22 year old that I have such a close bond with (except my daughter!)

I don't believe she bonded with her. She was only there for eight days. Casey slept with Cindy and Casey spent most of her days with JB. How much bonding can two people do in such a small amount of time?

Sure is getting busy on the Information highway at the Parking Lot. Could use some help moving cars...

Possibly connected the money trail....

What happened? I went to read your thread over there and it has been temporarily removed for review ....... hope none of us are in truble ........

What happened? I went to read your thread over there and it has been temporarily removed for review ....... hope none of us are in truble ........

Same here. It took me a long time to catch up on this thread and by the time I went to the parking lot, "it" was gone....

kentjbkent is banned for life but beyond that no one is in trouble.

lol j/k

I still don't know what this means...???

Parking lot...moving cars...etc.

Sorry, I didn't explain....
Right now you won't find the thread in the parking lot, it is being reviewed.
Go back to yesterday in this thread and read everything up till now, it is someones opinion/theory.
I was here last night and this morning, that is why I understood the Incognito comment.....Sorry, I should have explained myself better, but I didn't want to ruin the witty invitation to the parking lot thread....Brilliant, by the way...I am hearing Mission Impossible music in my head!!!

Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???

MM - do you know if this news is in print media anywhere? Orlando Sentinel? Any written version of what Holly B said on the Fox news?
TIA

I can't help but notice contradictions from Tony P. : He states that he doesn't want to be in the limelight and has refused to do interviews except for one to set the record straight. He claims that his interest in this entire "circus" was to post the bond that LP asked him to post and to protect his "investment" while Casey was out of jail. He stated that his main concern was protecting Tracy. He is very critical of LP for using Caylee to get his media attention, yet Tony's website has it's own Casey Anthony section with a video of his appearance on the Today Show. All of this seems to contradict what he is posting here on WS. These are just my own observations, but these things do make me question the motives of LP and his entire "team", including Tony P.
http://www.padillabail.com/

P.S. Would love the chance to discuss these issues directly with Tony. No accusations intended; just using my observations to open the discussion with Tony and other WS members.

I agree , except for LP. He had KC pegged right! And he didn't play any games with her, or say she was a "nice girl." As for TP and TM, I have no idea how they can see her as a "nice girl." JMO

But isn't it what BFFs are for?! You know...they stick with you through thick and thin especially when you are going to trial for killing your own baby. After all, they wore matching outfits and ankle bracelets. They have such a bond there so would be a shame for Tracy to break it off with her since it was never a real professional relationship anyway...you know like Baez and Casey have together. This was so much more evidently. :D

Why you're right! What could I have been thinking? :floorlaugh:

I think it is good and bad. People talk about the 'blogs' and are most often thinking about those that are badly run, if at all and are dis-organized chaos and BS. Most of them are hard to remember and so, when they try to recall the name of a blog they come up with WS.

It is the price WS pays for its fame but it gets dragged into all those blogs that deserve a bad name when WS is actually the best of the best. Totally different, structured, moderated, organized, well run.

The only hope is, it spreads the word on WS but then folks come here and find how good it really is......
WS is really great...which is one of the reasons Cindy hates us so badly. ;) We called her on her BS and her little daughter...too. So no...she wasn't taking a shot in the dark about blog sites...she knows WS. They all know about WS. We even made up part of their trash, IIRC. :D

Totally OT I know, but in the end, once she no longer HAD me as her personal torture candidate, she wound up turning on him and letting him have it with all her guns trained directly on him! He wound up homeless and living IN a homeless shelter for 10 months thanks to her enabling and then attacking. He learned the hard way what I had been living all of my life. I personally have not spoken to her in seven years now, and they have been the most healing and constructive years of my entire life.

This is why even if someone is GOOD to me and yet I KNOW they are NOT good to others, then it just does not fly and I do not accept the face value of that goodness...because I know of a certainty that it is false. You cannot be good and evil at the same time...You cannot serve two masters.

Likewise, the Anthony family putting on their most pretty face for Tony. It doesn't fly with me because I have seen their most despicable face aimed at someone as kind and goodhearted as Tim Miller...so I KNOW it is not TRUE it is an ACT.

WOW! Great post! Just wanted to tell you, magic, that you are an awesome person, and I gain alot of insight from your posts. Bless your sweet heart! :blowkiss:

O most pernicious woman!
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain—
At least I am sure it may be so in Denmark.

-- Shakespeare​

WOW! Great post! Just wanted to tell you, magic, that you are an awesome person, and I gain alot of insight from your posts. Bless your sweet heart! :blowkiss:

Second that:blowkiss:

O most pernicious woman!
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain—
At least I am sure it may be so in Denmark.

-- Shakespeare​

Ah Hamlet, good times.:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members