2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what she did with that family size package of Paper Towels? Thats a lot of rolls, my family doesn't use that much in a 2 months. Think she tried to soak up something in her car? or was that toilet paper?

Sorry if this is a repeat... Does anyone think she'll be wearing the BIG white sunglasses to court on Friday?:D

Good one Hooah! That includes me which REALLY PO's me.

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Jesse G
Richard G
Target clerks who probably lost their jobs
Fusian, lost a lot of business since this hit the press
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
12 yr old girl that got sick worrying about Caylee
Leonard P
everyone who donated money to Caylee search fund
TAXPAYERS of Orlando/Orange County and possibly Florida in general

Any more? They had to have lost money, reputation or something that Casey really affected them about.
Last edited by Muzikman; Today at 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling

It just baffles me that she didn't think that Amy would not have seen that she had written the check for cash in her name. And that the other check to store that had her name. And Amy being the nice person leaves Casey with a full tank of gas. You know she is kicking herself in the azz.

One thing I decided about KC long time ago.. she lives for the moment.. and just figures she will worry about worming her way out of a situation later when and if it arises. She is TOTALLY a "disorganized criminal" without regard to any future consequences..

That pattern of behavior is obvious in how she lied to everyone ..from giving just enough excuses to get by with her own parents regarding seeing Caylee.. to the plethora of insane spur of the moment lies to LE..

She just does whatever evil she wants to do... and then IF it comes up later.. she just makes up stuff to cover her a$$ for that moment.. She is NOT a very intelligent person...

And I feel badly for Amy too.. she seems like a very trusting and sweet person.. One thing Ive noticed about human nature.. most people who are honest, trustworthy, kind, etc.. think that everyone else is like that as well.

Sorry if this is a repeat... Does anyone think she'll be wearing the BIG white sunglasses to court on Friday?:D

I hope she shows up in a tank top and shorts, and the judge kicks her out!!

:waitasec: I think a potential victim will be Jose B's wife, because I think JB and KC have done the deed, and his wife will probably divorce him. Karma's a you know what. As always, JMO.

Oh, and TES.

I don't think that is true. I'm sure this isn't his first attractive client. He probably sees her as more of a daughter.

Know what stood out in my mind? ... All that lingerie and no condoms!

I am not surprised, remember this ...

Myspace message from Casey to Brandon:
Feb 3, 2007 8:34 PM
oh yeah. and condoms=the devil.
enough said.

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Jesse G
Richard G
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
Leonard P

Any more? They had to have lost money, reputation or something that Casey really affected them about.

If Ann Coulter can be believed we can blame the economy on her too ... did ya'll read her column where she brings Casey into the mortgage crisis?? ... I am a conservative, even, and I swear that woman (Coulter) makes me ill!

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Jesse G
Richard G
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
Leonard P

Tim with TES certainly lost money and Joseph Jordan has spent a ton of money and time searching.

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
Leonard P

The neighbors

If Ann Coulter can be believed we can blame the economy on her too ... did ya'll read her column where she brings Casey into the mortgage crisis?? ... I am a conservative, even, and I swear that woman (Coulter) makes me ill!

I think she is funny...........she has a real sick sense of humor.

Couldn't they charge her with federal wire fraud for the ATT bill being paid online? I want to see some federal charges brought against this girl!

Also is there a chance JCPenny can file charges against her for using her mother's card?

Also what card did she use to purchase the airline tickets? that was online also. I would think federal again.

:waitasec: I think a potential victim will be Jose B's wife, because I think JB and KC have done the deed, and his wife will probably divorce him. Karma's a you know what. As always, JMO.

Oh, and TES.

Well, it hasn't been proven yet, so she can't be included. Same with Jose - I think his reputation may be ruined after it is all over, but it hasn't happened yet.

I am looking for concrete victims of Casey, already proven.

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Jesse G
Richard G
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
Leonard P

I think Sawgrass Apartments got negative publicity

I don't think that is true. I'm sure this isn't his first attractive client. He probably sees her as more of a daughter.

I hope your right, but I didn't see that father/daughter look when he has been with her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back