2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, it hasn't been proven yet, so she can't be included. Same with Jose - I think his reputation may be ruined after it is all over, but it hasn't happened yet.

I am looking for concrete victims of Casey, already proven.

Will W should be added to the list.
Brandon who she claimed she miscarried with

Good one Hooah! That includes me which REALLY PO's me.

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Jesse G
Richard G
Target clerks who probably lost their jobs
Fusian, lost a lot of business since this hit the press
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
12 yr old girl that got sick worrying about Caylee
Leonard P
everyone who donated money to Caylee search fund
TAXPAYERS of Orlando/Orange County and possibly Florida in general

Any more? They had to have lost money, reputation or something that Casey really affected them about.
Last edited by Muzikman; Today at 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Ryan P. ~ Casey "borrowed" money from him, he will never see again.

Good one Lore!

Casey victim list:

• Caylee MA
  • Parents (both)
  • Brother
  • Grandparents (both)
  • Amy H
  • Jesse G
  • Richard G
  • Target clerks who probably lost their jobs
  • Fusian, lost a lot of business since this hit the press
  • Anthony R
  • TonE L
  • Zenaida G
  • 12 yr old girl that got sick worrying about Caylee
  • Leonard P
  • everyone who donated money to Caylee search fund
  • TAXPAYERS of Orlando/Orange County and possibly Florida in general
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan

Any more? They had to have lost money, reputation or something that Casey really affected them about.

Good one Lore!

Casey victim list:

• Caylee MA
  • Parents (both)
  • Brother
  • Grandparents (both)
  • Amy H
  • Jesse G
  • Richard G
  • Anthony R
  • TonE L
  • Zenaida G
  • Leonard P
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan

All the families of missing children who do not get the coverage this case has had.

Good one Hooah! That includes me which REALLY PO's me.

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Jesse G
Richard G
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
Leonard P
TAXPAYERS of Orlando/Orange County and possibly Florida in general

Last edited by Muzikman; Today at 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling

What about the female BG having to stay in that hell house with them and having to deal with all that she heard?

Casey victim list:

• Caylee MA
  • Parents (both)
  • Brother
  • Grandparents (both)
  • Amy H
  • Jesse G
  • Richard G
  • Anthony R
  • TonE L
  • Zenaida G
  • Leonard P
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan
  • Ryan P
  • Will W
  • Brandon

It doesn't look to me like Sawgrass has really suffered, to my knowledge.

Good one Lore!

Ricardo ~ If you read Amy's text messages right before they were leaving for Puerto Rico, he asked Amy if Casey had money for him. Amy asked Casey about it, I am sure he never got that back.

And how awesome is it that there are videos of her going about her everyday life when her daughter was missing and it had not been reported. Kidnapped, dead, lost, whatever, she was showing no emotion and there it is on video. Or was she hunting for Caylee in Target??

Yeah, she searched Target thoroughly, huh. ;) Tell you what made me sick watching the video of her. The moment when she folds the child-seat in to make room for those (stolen) groceries. It just hit me, "OMG, Caylee should be sitting there!!!" Makes me sad all over again. I'm so freaking glad the prosecution will have these at their disposal for the future.

Speaking from personal experience, I can say that anyone who deals at a personal level with a pathological type like Casey, is a victim. and I don't mean that like--Oh woe is me, poor poor me.

I mean just the mere fact of interacting with these people puts you in a position in which you have to rise above it and move on, or it will consume you.

You can beat yourself up forever over how many clues were overlooked relative to ALL THE LIES, and kick yourself ad infinitum for trusting something evil.

But they don't lie their way out of a jam, or to cover up things, exclusively. They lie about off the wall, can't figure out why they'd lie type facts. They do it smoooooothly, no nerves, and generally it is so ingrained that everyone gets fooled. The victims are accidentally in a club. They just don't know it at the time.
But you have to move on and allow yourself faith in humanity. You cannot be consumed by anger even though the whole thing is such a violation and a personal affront.
That is the only way to triumph over this type of pathological tidal wave of deceit.
And I'll tell you again from personal experience...Because there is never any remorse, it is very easy to stay bitter. But then again, the anger is consuming and the evil triumphs. The only part of the exposure of the evil-doing that makes these types uncomfy, is the inconvenience to their lifestyle that is resulting from getting caught.
They lose a parasitic host every time they are exposed, and that is frustrating for them. But as for remorse, that would require conscience and compassion and there is a VOID where those compartments would be in you or in me.
Sorry about all this rambling.
I just hope Amy and the others can put this behind them, and not allow it to have permanent effects on their interactions with other people...
Maybe I'll light a candle for all her victims.

Yeah, she searched Target thoroughly, huh. ;) Tell you what made me sick watching the video of her. The moment when she folds the child-seat in to make room for those (stolen) groceries. It just hit me, "OMG, Caylee should be sitting there!!!" Makes me sad all over again. I'm so freaking glad the prosecution will have these at their disposal for the future.

Which video is that in, I must have missed it ???? :eek::eek:

All the families of missing children who do not get the coverage this case has had.

AMEN :clap:

I'll add to the list--indirectly, all those kids, hubbies and pets of WSers who have had to eat, um, less than satisfactory meals and get dressed from the dryer during the case, especially on document release days.

Personally, I didn't get the feeling I was watching a future "mother of the year" shopping at Target. What on earth is Cindy A. thinking?

Dawn, the book in your avatar is an essential reader for anyone who would want to understand people like Casey Anthony. One of the scariest books I have ever read, not for a supernatural fear, but of how commonplace evil can really be in our society, neighborhoods, backyards.

I hope your right, but I didn't see that father/daughter look when he has been with her.

:laugh: Me either...

bitd2c.jpg

One thing I decided about KC long time ago.. she lives for the moment.. and just figures she will worry about worming her way out of a situation later when and if it arises. She is TOTALLY a "disorganized criminal" without regard to any future consequences..

That pattern of behavior is obvious in how she lied to everyone ..from giving just enough excuses to get by with her own parents regarding seeing Caylee.. to the plethora of insane spur of the moment lies to LE..

She just does whatever evil she wants to do... and then IF it comes up later.. she just makes up stuff to cover her a$$ for that moment.. She is NOT a very intelligent person...

And I feel badly for Amy too.. she seems like a very trusting and sweet person.. One thing Ive noticed about human nature.. most people who are honest, trustworthy, kind, etc.. think that everyone else is like that as well.

personality disordered behavior.

Casey victim list:

Caylee MA
Parents (both)
Brother
Grandparents (both)
Amy H
Anthony R
TonE L
Zenaida G
Leonard P

I think you have most of them covered. :laugh:

Speaking from personal experience, I can say that anyone who deals at a personal level with a pathological type like Casey, is a victim. and I don't mean that like--Oh woe is me, poor poor me.

I mean just the mere fact of interacting with these people puts you in a position in which you have to rise above it and move on, or it will consume you.

You can beat yourself up forever over how many clues were overlooked relative to ALL THE LIES, and kick yourself ad infinitum for trusting something evil.

But they don't lie their way out of a jam, or to cover up things, exclusively. They lie about off the wall, can't figure out why they'd lie type facts. They do it smoooooothly, no nerves, and generally it is so ingrained that everyone gets fooled. The victims are accidentally in a club. They just don't know it at the time.
But you have to move on and allow yourself faith in humanity. You cannot be consumed by anger even though the whole thing is such a violation and a personal affront.
That is the only way to triumph over this type of pathological tidal wave of deceit.
And I'll tell you again from personal experience...Because there is never any remorse, it is very easy to stay bitter. But then again, the anger is consuming and the evil triumphs. The only part of the exposure of the evil-doing that makes these types uncomfy, is the inconvenience to their lifestyle that is resulting from getting caught.
They lose a parasitic host every time they are exposed, and that is frustrating for them. But as for remorse, that would require conscience and compassion and there is a VOID where those compartments would be in you or in me.
Sorry about all this rambling.
I just hope Amy and the others can put this behind them, and not allow it to have permanent effects on their interactions with other people...
Maybe I'll light a candle for all her victims.

I keep hearing how these type of people do not have a conscience or compassion. is this something they are born with? is it a state of min dto cover up something from the past? My newest sis in law will lie about what she has on while standing in front of you. i'm just wondering where this comes from. Also is there therapy for this or does this continue through their lives?

Casey victim list:

• Caylee MA
  • Parents (both)
  • Brother
  • Grandparents (both)
  • Amy H
  • Jesse G
  • Richard G
  • Anthony R
  • Zenaida G
  • Leonard P
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan
  • Ryan P
  • Will W
  • Brandon

How about:
Family of Jesus Ortiz

All of people who were witnesses who had their social security #'s, d/o/b and phone numbers, plastered on the Internet

Ricardo (b/c CA throws him under the bus in those audio tapes)

Marine Hawkins

Casey victim list:

• Caylee MA
  • Parents (both)
  • Brother
  • Grandparents (both)
  • Amy H
  • Jesse G
  • Richard G
  • Anthony R
  • TonE L
  • Zenaida G
  • Leonard P
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan
  • Ryan P
  • Will W
  • Brandon

Bank of America

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back