2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Casey had an "Amy ID" with a Casey picture on it

She may have but she wasn't using it to cash the checks. She was using her own drivers license, per the newly released docs.

"People of the Lie" is an eye opening book. It is required reading in psychology as are THE PSYCHOLOGY OF EVIL by Stephen A. Diamond, Ph. D., and the Stanford Prison Experiment. There are many books which describe KC available, but most are statistical and dry.

"People of the Lie" puts evil in terms anyone can understand.
I am going to go buy this book. These type of people intrigue me.

Watching that video - Casey gave her ID before the check for the alcohol - so when she gave it for the check the check out person didn't even look at it again, she'd already done it once - thats how Casey got away with it

I'd like to see the check with Casey's signature and then one with Amy's signature to see if Casey forged Amy's name how she wrote it - that would show premeditation

Casey acted so normal, but what I think is that Casey thought she was entitled to the money for some reason

I have to say I'm disappointed in this dump.

I was hoping for some more interviews, possibly evidence analysis.

did anyone see the receipt for winne dixie in the doc drop? i seen the check, but no receipt or video. did I miss it in the mass of repeat docs?

If I remember correctly AH is a blonde right? Everytime I go to the bank to cash a check i have to show my driver's license , and wellsfargo requires a 2nd proof of idenity my check card. So how did she cash a check at BOA without a fake Id?

She (KC) wrote out the check to herself and signed Amy's name. So she would have only had to have given them her own ID to cash it. I've cashed checks before with only my DL, some banks don't require more than one form of ID.

Do we have the name of the deceased guy who CA first said was the father along with the living grandparents who have had to hire their own attorney in case it turns out it is thier GD on this list ? I do not remember the names ..

http://www.local6.com/index.html

HERE IT COMES! WE NEED A NEW THREAD!!!

State Seeks Homicide Charge Against Mom Of Missing Caylee
The State Attorney's Office will meet with a grand jury and seek homicide charges against Casey Anthony.

I agree, the clerks should have looked at the pic on the ID. Here in PA we must give IDs for any check at stores, and even at the bank where they know us! I cant believe the clerks at any of these places, didnt check the ID pic!

I do belive when useing a check at Target if you stay under 150.00 $ you will not be asked for and id.
As long as you have had checks clearded there before they just run it int the system.
However she bought beer so they need to varify age. That does not link up with the check.

The State Attorney's Office will meet with a grand jury and seek homicide charges against Casey Anthony.

Good i hope they charge her soon, and the defense asks for evidence so we can get a real doc dump!!

If this has been mentioned already, please forgive me. Did y'all take notice on the grocery receipt that sudafed and mucinex were purchased? Aren't these two ingredients used along with other stuff in making meth? It caught my attention because my daughter was sick and needed mucinex last week and she commented on how they have it behind the counter now.

Watching that video - Casey gave her ID before the check for the alcohol - so when she gave it for the check the check out person didn't even look at it again, she'd already done it once - thats how Casey got away with it

I'd like to see the check with Casey's signature and then one with Amy's signature to see if Casey forged Amy's name how she wrote it - that would show premeditation

Casey acted so normal, but what I think is that Casey thought she was entitled to the money for some reason

AND who goes grocery shopping at Target! They are twice as much for food than any grocery store - my guess is that she knew that she could get away with it at Target

I feel bad for Amy, getting all of this off of her credit is going to be so hard!

The Super Targets here in Fl have awesome low food prices on lots of stuff!!

HELLO??? ANYONE??? DID YOU GUYS READ THIS????

And just as I suspected!! LOL! The cashier at Targets writes in her statement that she failed to look over the ID, that is isnt any different than any other transactions during one day........Are you like kidding me!! Most people use Debit cards or Credit card...you are supposed to look at ID for checks all the time. I saw in the video she failed to do her job! And she admits it. I bet she got written up for it too! What a waste!

The Target store closest to me only asks for ID the first time a check from a new account is written there. I had my driver's license out ready to show the cashier and she said she didn't need it because the information was already in their system. Even cashiers that take ID don't bother to examine it, the computers do it all. Have you ever seen what happens if a cashier has to give change without the register telling them how much to give? Computers have created a dumber America.

Do we have the name of the deceased guy who CA first said was the father along with the living grandparents who have had to hire their own attorney in case it turns out it is thier GD on this list ? I do not remember the names ..

Jesus O. and if for no other reason he/the family should be on there due to the media frenzy to find out ~ Just who is Caylee's daddy? (b/c of KC's lies and/or not knowing who the father is) ... resulting in these innocent people having to relive the death of their son/grandson ... and reconciling the thought that he may have had the bad judgment to have been a part of KC's messy messy world! And by all accounts this guy was really stand up ... I mean he seemed to have a lot going for him! Caylee would have been lucky if he'd have been her dad ... I don't think that he was though!

HELLO??? ANYONE??? DID YOU GUYS READ THIS????

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm so EXCITED!!!!!
Lanie
New thread, new thread!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member