2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this has been mentioned already, please forgive me. Did y'all take notice on the grocery receipt that sudafed and mucinex were purchased? Aren't these two ingredients used along with other stuff in making meth? It caught my attention because my daughter was sick and needed mucinex last week and she commented on how they have it behind the counter now.

Mucinex is just Guaifenesin an expectorant ... I don't think that is used in Meth ... If it was MucinexDM it has DXM dextromethorphan and that is sometimes used as a party drug ... it's called robo-tripping (robo = robitussin)...but the sale of this is not controlled or regulated. If it was MucinexD it might be controlled or regulated just like sudafed would only be behind the counter if it contained pseudoephedrine ... the kind that contains PE, phenylephrine, isn't regulated.

Mucinex is just Guaifenesin an expectorant ... I don't think that is used in Meth ... If it was MucinexDM it has DXM dextromethorphan and that is sometimes used as a party drug ... it's called robo-tripping (robo = robitussin)...but the sale of this is not controlled or regulated. If it was MucinexD it might be controlled or regulated just like sudafed would only be behind the counter if it contained pseudoephedrine ... the kind that contains PE, phenylephrine, isn't regulated.

NO But Remember Her boyfriend wasnt feeling well!!!!

She must have got so comfortable writing the checks she forgot to sign Amy's name. LOL. Or, this was the first one she did and wasn't thinking.

Maybe when she got pregnant (the time she claims she miscarried) she pre-sold the baby. Since it died, and she already spent the money, she gave them Caylee...

Here she is putting those white glasses and flip-flops on the counter at target.
Bet she doesn't wear those glasses out again!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17664021/index.html

2l976dl.jpg
[/IMG]

She must have got so comfortable writing the checks she forgot to sign Amy's name. LOL. Or, this was the first one she did and wasn't thinking.

I can see her laughing at "getting away" with that one. The bank, the store, whoever were probably "idiots"! I'm willing to bet that getting away with signing her own name to a check in someone else's name at their own bank gave her bigger balls to go back out using the checks the next day. It empowered her I'm sure! Getting away with things gives one a hell of a rush. It always did me though I never stole checks just wrote bad ones on closed accounts.

Each time she went back she was wearing things into the store she bought! I did a photo bucket shows you the days and the actual item she was wearing from target ech time even the glasses and flip flops!
look at albums and dates I did them in order http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/summer2010/
Nice work.

Most of her clothes were at her parents' house - she was gradually replacing her wardrobe on Amy's dime and her mother's JC Penney card.

YES.....THANK YOU everyone!!!!

Hello everyone!

I complied things and put them in the Documents Forum - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

and also in the Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

I still have to breakdown what is in each document etc.

If you spot an error, PLEASE let me know by PM.

A GREAT BIG THANKS to Muzikman from ALL of us for all the hard work done today as well as everyone finding links along the way!

Many many kudos to PattyG, to Muzikman, and to you all!!! WS Rocks!!! :rocker:

Maybe when she got pregnant (the time she claims she miscarried) she pre-sold the baby. Since it died, and she already spent the money, she gave them Caylee...

Hmm..except there is decomp, hair with death rings and chlorofom in the truck..:banghead:

There is a theory thread and a Caylee is alive thread for that ..just an FYI

She is probably a sociopath (I think the new term is just anti-social, but I think that's too broad). Anyway, sociopaths don't have a conscious. I would be about ready to vomit if I tried anything like that, but then again, I have a conscious. Casey does not.

I mean, if she can kill her own baby, which I am convinced that she has, then forging a check is nothing to her.

Lol about vomiting. I get nervous using coupons because I am afraid I might have got the wrong thing or something. LOL. I have like a mini panic attack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back