2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC she said she would steal to find her daughter. I wonder how new bras, camis, waffles and popsickles are going to help her. I am sure she could come up with an excuse that as far out there as the rest of her lies

First time poster, long time lurker. MM thanks for the links you are awesome!! :blowkiss:

Hello everyone!

I complied things and put them in the Documents Forum - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

and also in the Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

I still have to breakdown what is in each document etc.

If you spot an error, PLEASE let me know by PM.

A GREAT BIG THANKS to Muzikman from ALL of us for all the hard work done today as well as everyone finding links along the way!

Patty and Muzikman- :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Each time she went back she was wearing things into the store she bought! I did a photo bucket shows you the days and the actual item she was wearing from target ech time even the glasses and flip flops!
look at albums and dates I did them in order http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/summer2010/

hahhaa... not surprised!

Thanks for making the photobucket and bringing it to our attention!

She was also wearing shoes she "bought" on 7/10 the third time she got arrested.

Shoes.jpg

ShoesArrest.jpg

Hello everyone!

I complied things and put them in the Documents Forum - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

and also in the Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

I still have to breakdown what is in each document etc.

If you spot an error, PLEASE let me know by PM.

A GREAT BIG THANKS to Muzikman from ALL of us for all the hard work done today as well as everyone finding links along the way!

That is soo much work, :takeabow::Jumpie::Jumpie: Thank you!!!!

Good one Lore!

Casey victim list:

• Caylee MA
  • Parents (both)
  • Brother
  • Grandparents (both)
  • Amy H
  • Jesse G
  • Richard G
  • Target clerks who probably lost their jobs
  • Fusian, lost a lot of business since this hit the press
  • Anthony R
  • TonE L
  • Zenaida G
  • 12 yr old girl that got sick worrying about Caylee
  • Leonard P
  • everyone who donated money to Caylee search fund
  • TAXPAYERS of Orlando/Orange County and possibly Florida in general
  • Anthony's neighbors
  • Equusearch
  • J Jordan

Any more? They had to have lost money, reputation or something that Casey really affected them about.

The Volusia county family that was surrounded by police? LE went there they after their daughter a girl with a similarly pronounced Caylee name and she looked a lot like her too. That must have been scary, poor family! :(

IIRC she said she would steal to find her daughter. I wonder how new bras, camis, waffles and popsickles are going to help her. I am sure she could come up with an excuse that as far out there as the rest of her lies

First time poster, long time lurker. MM thanks for the links you are awesome!! :blowkiss:

Welcome, LovinLife. You picked a busy day to join!

Thanks to Musikman and Patty G for keeping everyone informed and organized! :D I think these latest documents were to rev us up for the forthcoming charges. We're still missing a lot of interviews, etc, but I guess we'll hear it all when the time is right. Today's documents and steaaling are terrible, but pale in comparison to the totally of what KC has done, IMO.

ok, the first thing I noticed from the Target video on wesh

http://www.wesh.com/video/17660762/index.html

was that the cashier changed, It went from a girl with short dark hair to a girl with a blondish ponytail. I wonder if she knows the girl who took over the register? I'm just now chiming in so this may have already been stated. I'm sure LE has already questioned her but I'm still wondering myself.

Bolding above is mine

Hi Wings,
My daughter has worked Security for some well-known stores like the one Casey shopped at. Security 101 is learning about what is called 'sweatheart deals'. A buddy works the register and doesn't scan all your purchases. A very lucritive shopping proceedure in my part of the land.

But after reading some of the stuff from the cashed checks, also around these parts, when I need to cash a check or use a check for my purchases, it's so hard to get done! Almost have to give up my first-born son to get someone to take my check.
How is it so easy for Casey? Don't cashiers get trained in comparing signatures anymore? Don't they get trained in verifying ID? Is it that easy to cash or use a check to pay for purchases all over Florida?
If so, I wanna move there! ;)

ETA: Bisquic...Yummy pancakes! Easy and very fast bisquits. Did I mention yummy pancakes?

Just got home...and learned all this new news! Wow are things moving fast today! I think they dumped docs today before Baez gets the case sealed from the public. I hope he is denied and there will be more to come. :D

Is there a place where I can view the videos in another format? Adobe flash works too choppy on my computer

Oh yeah..and Casey and her "half-truths"...interesting to see on those docs that Amy's middle name is Jennifer....I think she used it for the "imaginary" friend of the "imaginary" nanny who drove her home from the hospital after the "imaginary" accident. (per Cindy's interview):liar:

She was also wearing shoes she "bought" on 7/10 the third time she got arrested.

Shoes.jpg

ShoesArrest.jpg
I found the 82 pullover hoodie online too..
She went shopping for sure...
hope we can see the reciepts I did nt notice any CAYLEE supplies??

Baby bump/Or just eating too much PIZZA??

Too much PIZZA?

Sorry no name calling allowed. So with that in mind. This makes me so sick!!!!!!!!:banghead:

I work at Target here in Illinois...if someone writes a check for over $100.00 the register "prompts" for us to scan the ID of the person writing the check. Casey had to have had an ID of Amy's for this to work. There is NO way to bypass the "prompt" for an ID the only other way I can think of would be to key in the drivers license number if for some reason you cannot scan it. Also from the reciepts I have seen so far she definately bought items for herself and nothing for Caylee...the DPCI (Dept/Class/Item) numbers are all from the womens department.

Yep, beer. The receipts are posted in the documents that were released today. No, there were no items for Caylee. :(

I LOOKED UP ALL I COULD AND PUT THEM TOGETHER YOU WILL BE AMAZED< SHE KEPT ON GOING TO TARGET AND WAS WEARING STUFF SHE BOUGHT OVER AND OVER!
http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/summer2010/
Just in case someone missed took a long time to go thru the reciepts and search i put them together with her and the product from the reciept #s
Look in the date albums In order!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13