2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see her laughing at "getting away" with that one. The bank, the store, whoever were probably "idiots"! I'm willing to bet that getting away with signing her own name to a check in someone else's name at their own bank gave her bigger balls to go back out using the checks the next day. It empowered her I'm sure! Getting away with things gives one a hell of a rush. It always did me though I never stole checks just wrote bad ones on closed accounts.

Never worked retail before but would the cashier be more apt to compare the signature on the check to her ID or look at the preprinted information to compare to the ID. I always feel like they are matching signatures???

These ccame out this afternoon and if you go to the jury room, you will see that Muzikman provided the now-famous Bank of America and Target videos, which are work wathing (they are also on www.wftv.com web site). :D

Casey is a PIECE OF WORK! Does it surprise anyone that the Bank of America she cashed herself $250.00 from Amy's account like 1 hour before picking her up at the airport on July 15th (which in and of itself is major brass cajones) was a HOP, SKIP and a JUMP from Sawgrass Apartments? I mean it is the absolute next intersection on Conway from Sawgrass and across the street from Crossing at Conway (one of the ZFG locations). Why does she insist on coming to Conway for her alleged nefarious deeds!?!

And YES, Cindy, that was AMY'S MONEY that you pocketed!

The Volusia county family that was surrounded by police? LE went there they after their daughter a girl with a similarly pronounced Caylee name and she looked a lot like her too. That must have been scary, poor family! :(
William W.

What do you all think of the ICE POPS and the TYSON CHICKEN AL claims Casey had on her when he picked her up on from Amscot on June 27th. AL claims the Ice pops and Tyson chicken were in UNMARKED bags from Grandma's house. But the receipts show Casey purchased these items DAYS LATER (July 10th) from Target (and I think all of us who shop at TAR-JAY know every bag has a logo).

Good catch. Would love to hear what other people think about that.

I'm wondering if she really took all that food to A.L.'s apartment and if not where did she take it?

How many strawberries and cherries can one eat??...She bought them on the 8th a few pounds of each and again on the 10th..just another weird thing..lol.

What do you all think of the ICE POPS and the TYSON CHICKEN AL claims Casey had on her when he picked her up on from Amscot on June 27th. AL claims the Ice pops and Tyson chicken were in UNMARKED bags from Grandma's house. But the receipts show Casey purchased these items DAYS LATER (July 10th) from Target (and I think all of us who shop at TAR-JAY know every bag has a logo).

Good catch. Would love to hear what other people think about that.

I'm wondering if she really took all that food to A.L.'s apartment and if not where did she take it?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71887&highlight=pops

Just a thought, but if she bought cold meds, it is possible that someone had a cold/flu/sore throat.

I know I buy that stuff for my hubby when he is feeling ill comfort food as it were.

I was thinking it was incredibly stupid to steal checks and then sign your own name and use your own licence but I realised that was actually brilliant (relatively speaking, of course) because if it WAS caught, she could always say "oops! I grabbed my roomie's checkbook instead of my own! gosh!"

.....but she signed amy's name to the others so it wasnt brill, it was dumb :(

LOL! I do the same thing. I double check the dates on them and all, then worry that the cashier missed them, so I say something, then worry that I've offended the cashier because YES, I SCANNED THEM, she says. Oh, okay.

What makes me wonder is if Casey is so bold as to hit Target several times and do this, why not go to a store that sells better clothes and undies? I'd rather hit Nordies one time, than Target 7, lol!

LOL I know. I told my co-worker, I would be going to buy a Coach bag. LOL.

LOL I know. I told my co-worker, I would be going to buy a Coach bag. LOL.

I hear ya! I'd be eating at The Melting Pot and shopping at the Mall of Millenia (but I suppose those places would be more accurate about checking for shenanigans). She's such a **smooth criminal** because she's seemingly lacking in conscience and real fear. While her body gives off subtle clues like the hair touching and finger tapping, my body would be quaking. I know I'd have a panic attack. I cannot imagine stealing like this!

And her *strut* kills me--wearing stolen merch and strutting into Baez's office like the world owes her something. In my opinion, she's in turns defiant and self-satisfied. I wanna smack that smug look off her face she gets when she gets the dough at Bank of America on July 15th.

When she wrote all the checks and with Amy coming home; how did she think she would get away with it?

What lie would she tell Amy about stealing all her money?

I work at a bank, it is not as big as BOA, it is an independent bank. But when we go into someones account, their signature comes up because when opening and account you have to sign a signature card. You have to verify that the signatures match and then you can cash the check. So either KC was really good at signing AHs name or the teller didnt even look. I always look because I am so scared that something like this will happen.

I hear ya! I'd be eating at The Melting Pot and shopping at the Mall of Millenia (but I suppose those places would be more accurate about checking for shenanigans). She's such a **smooth criminal** because she's seemingly lacking in conscience and real fear. While her body gives off subtle clues like the hair touching and finger tapping, my body would be quaking. I know I'd have a panic attack. I cannot imagine stealing like this!

And her *strut* kills me--wearing stolen merch and strutting into Baez's office like the world owes her something. In my opinion, she's in turns defiant and self-satisfied. I wanna smack that smug look off her face she gets when she gets the dough at Bank of America on July 15th.

LOL I know!! She is something else. I wrote earlier I have mini panic attacks when using coupons because Im afraid it is the wrong thing or something. If I used someone elses check I am sure I would probably pass out right when I would walk into the store.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back