2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if anyone else posted this...but I'm sure that Baez will say that KC was purchasing all this food for Amy...since she had been gone and probably had no food at her place.

Not sure if anyone else posted this...but I'm sure that Baez will say that KC was purchasing all this food for Amy...since she had been gone and probably had no food at her place.

If that is the case KC will have to explain how it ended up over at Tony's place since Ah & Tony were strangers at that point..

Awww, how thoughtful of KC. Isn't she the most caring person? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put it past JB to try that. By now he knows he is on a sinking ship.

According to Amy's sworn statement, Cindy called Amy the night of the 15th and Amy heard over the phone Casey admitting to stealing her checks. LE was there talking to Casey at the time, too. She came right out with the truth on that...go figure. :bang:

BUT, to entertain your question. I wonder if Cindy hadn't called police if Casey would have told Amy something like this:
"Amy baby, I am sooo sorry. I just meant to 'borrow' your checks because my bank transfer didn't go through for some reason :)liar:) and my bank put my money in the wrong account and then my account was on hold while they were giving me the run around and I was a week straightening it out with them and I still haven't straightened out completely. I'm switching banks, but anyway whatever...I was in a jam. HUGE jam. I actually was going to ask you first but the calls to your cell while you were in PR would not go through...it was so weird, plus I lost my phone that keeps a charge so that was a pain but without a doubt, I will ABSOLUTELY pay you back, honey." (can you just hear it? :sick:)

That was great. You got her down pat.

Yea, and Yoplait too...an 8 pk of yogurt on each day. All that yogurt and what, 6 to 8 lbs of fresh fruit in two days for (supposedly) her and AL? Very weird...

I know. ALL THAT FOOD! It's like she was trying to please AL and all his many and varied roomies and impress them with her Suzy Homemaker skillz. They didn't even have to buy any food! Didn't RH or one of TonE's other roomies say that she was doing a bunch of stuff like cooking and cleaning to make up for the "intrusion" of being there? I think that buying them beer (when she was drinking Sangria per her e-mails) and making them all kinds of home-cooked meals (I saw the pasta boxes, the chicken, the meat) was so much effort to try and please these boys.

And really not one morsel for little Caylee! [Forget the Eggos. There are no children in my house and we all eat Eggos.]

If you watch the video the cashiers scan the drivers licence like a credit card the system will alert if that person has written bad checks before anyplace. The check is ran thru a machine that will also alert if there have been bad checks written on that account. The system didnt alert on either so the cashier did not actually look at the name on the drivers license. I see this no differently than when you use a credit card or a debit card at target the cashier never even touches the card to verify anything. They also did not sell alcohol to underage - Casey is 21 and when her drivers license was scanned it would of indicated that.

Yes, I know Casey is 22 and can legally buy beer but the cashier did not look at her lD, she just swiped it..... My point was that if Casey would have been using a friends ID that is over 21 and Casey was not 21, she still would have been able to buy the beer!!!!!!

According to Amy's sworn statement, Cindy called Amy the night of the 15th and Amy heard over the phone Casey admitting to stealing her checks. LE was there talking to Casey at the time, too. She came right out with the truth on that...go figure. :bang:

BUT, to entertain your question. I wonder if Cindy hadn't called police if Casey would have told Amy something like this:
"Amy baby, I am sooo sorry. I just meant to 'borrow' your checks because my bank transfer didn't go through for some reason :)liar:) and my bank put my money in the wrong account and then my account was on hold while they were giving me the run around and I was a week straightening it out with them and I still haven't straightened out completely. I'm switching banks, but anyway whatever...I was in a jam. HUGE jam. I actually was going to ask you first but the calls to your cell while you were in PR would not go through...it was so weird, plus I lost my phone that keeps a charge so that was a pain but without a doubt, I will ABSOLUTELY pay you back, honey." (can you just hear it? :sick:)

OMG!!! I can soooo hear it!!!!:clap:

been lurking for a long time but just had to comment on the purchase of the Arm n Hammer (baking soda) - a product with many uses, such as eliminating odors. what do you thing casey was going to use this for?

been lurking for a long time but just had to comment on the purchase of the Arm n Hammer (baking soda) - a product with many uses, such as eliminating odors. what do you thing casey was going to use this for?

I believe that was laundry detergent..I also watched the cashier scan it. Arm and Hammer baking soda is less than $1.00 and this was over $3.00...if that is what you are talking about.

ETA...WELCOME TO W/S!

The "Steal" and "Wear"

as opposed to

The "smash and grab"

what do you think- does it stick?

Hey Blink, I was more speaking of Cindy stealing the cash from the bags of evidence Lee brought home from AL's. Unless a deputy told her it was OK to take it, it is stealing evidence. Not as bad as killing your child but still a crime in the Bobbybook. :bang:

I reckon the apple that fell close to the tree was pre-rotted

Hey Blink, I was more speaking of Cindy stealing the cash from the bags of evidence Lee brought home from AL's. Unless a deputy told her it was OK to take it, it is stealing evidence. Not as bad as killing your child but still a crime in the Bobbybook. :bang:

Lol, that might be the wash and steal?
Dunno. I love your laundering reference, truly:blowkiss:

For whom did she purchase with Amy's Cash this med?

I have an idea why but??
Holding hands again Somebody & somebody ain't namin name tho..:rolleyes:

Maybe Casey wasn't concerned with a cover story.

Maybe there is a family dynamic in place wherein Casey illegally taps bank funds of others and Cindy covers her daughter's behind.

Business as usual?

OR...since this was after the murder and knowing she would be caught eventually she thought "wtf, might as well party like a rock star" (per many of her photobucket pics) with her last free days! At this point, to her petty theft would be a gift if it was her biggest problem. Have fun in :behindbar Casey, Oh Absolutely!

Please pardon me if this is not in the right place. I have been digging around all morning and in my mind this is the best place for this.

On the 8th when the new documents were coming out I was franticly searching for them. I ran across some docs that I had not seen before. Listed about obtaining the computer data and such. Showed that Casey talked to Mark, some messaging, some blogging and where Casey searched for Zenaida. I printed them out at work and took them home (forgot to save the url). I just had a chance to read them this morning. I am assuming this is part of the same release. Maybe not.

What I found interesting (without mentioning names):

On the document it shows the url Casey searched:

h.ttp://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends/=203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e6dcef3d5a590=zenaida

(I broke up the link so its not active)

Notice in the url the #'s 2034619

This is the myspace of a guy in FL that has many friends related to the case.
View all his friends. on Page 5 is a Z (sort of)...although it may have been changed since, it sort of matches.
Obviously Casey was looking at this guys friends and, as of right now, that is the only one close.

I believe this is where she got the idea of a Zenaida.
She did more searches (according to the police file) to help come up with her version of the nanny.

This is all IMHO

Awww, how thoughtful of KC. Isn't she the most caring person? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put it past JB to try that. By now he knows he is on a sinking ship.

I'm sure most of the food was already eaten and beer was gone. AH didnt get home until the 15th. If JB is going to use this theory, then KC would have done hear shopping the day before AH was to get home, not the 8th and 10th....so were the bra's and clothes for Amy as well? Doubtful he will use this theory, not a leg to stand on.

Yeah and as she was taking it she said" it's probably mine anyway",trying to justify what she was doing. I do believe that the money belongs to Amy. It was what casey had left from that $250.00 check of Amy's that she cashed that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe
Back