2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi my friend! I tried hard to find the video of Malory at the home that night . I cannot. I do recall it though, what struck me was she looked shattered and scared. She loved this child I trust and learning that her little body was found, thrown out like trash on the side of the road, just down the street..... must have been shocking and very sad. Like Jesse and everyone else, against all odds, I believe part of her was holding on to hope that Caylee was alive.

What is interesting to me is that the Anthonys sent Hoover, a man they hardly knew, (and who we now know admits he was sneaking secret video of them in the church and while they were getting fingerprinted, etc. hoping that one day he could sell it), they sent him to their home to lock up after police left. He was gone on this mission for over two hours.

George Anthony, a former homicide detective, would have left no stone unturned in that home looking for clues in my opinion. He would have known with certainty that LE could and likely would be returning to the home to search again and again. The absence of ANY fingerprints on the inside or outside of the shed doors tells me someone was cleaning that home from top to bottom with enthusiasm that would make Martha Stewart proud. There would be nothing left there that Malory would be sent to try to sneak out of the home on the fly. No way. If there was anything there are only two possibilities
George would hand it over to LE at once, in Anthony speak ...without haste
or
George would have taken one of his various and sundry long drives to surrounding cities with his Caylee is missing billboard, and gotten rid of anything incriminating.
The idea that he would have knowledge of incriminating evidence laying around the house that he would send his daughter- in- law to be responsible to secrete out of there is not an option.

I think she was sent there, in her shock and pain, she let the dogs out, she was a shaking, nervous wreck , reeling that it is a fact the baby is dead and her sister in law will likely die or be in prison forever over it, reporters were in the driveway, police are knocking at the door, she was scared and that is the beginning and the end of her involvement. I could be wrong, but this is my very strong feeling on that evening and her intent at the home. Grown men, seasoned homicide detectives and Mr. Miller who deal with finding dead bodies, regularly, were crying, so imagine a young lady who had led a relatively charmed, simple life up until this tragedy. Who knows what look would have been on our faces in her place.

Hoover looking for things to sell...... now that is a whole other show. It is disgraceful, and he admitted to LE in his interview that was present in his mind and his involvement in this case. Casey's indictment would have a cheap person licking his chops, looking to cash in. The police being already gone, it would not shock me to learn that he took things out of the house or took lots of pictures in the house. I have nothing, whatsoever, constructive to say about him so I will leave that alone.

The fact that we have seen no story from her implies to me that is not where her mind was. There may very well be family members who were accessories after the fact, I just don't see her on that list.
I'll tell you who was full of hubris and flat affect on the day of the indictment......Casey Anthony. She thought they had NOTHING to tie her to the murder and Jose would get her off on some technicality. However, on the day the remains were found, she flipped the hell out.

TWA,
I remember that as well..
The media was reporting remains found, LE had cruisers outside the A home to watch the home and begin to secure it . I think LE already knew they were going to search the home and were waiting for the Search Warrant..Mallory just happens to show up at the house, entered in via the garage..LE immediately went to the front door to knock/ring door bell..it did seem to take her a bit 2 answer but I figured she was taking the dogs out to potty.

bbm
Anywaaaaayyy. The action was on Suburban, the A's weren't home so I think the reason we can't find the video is perhaps because it was caught on the media's web cam that was outside the A's home.

:woohoo:Fantastic trip down memory lane folks of THAT day! :twocents:I'm walking a tightrope of skepticism here thinking that good ole Georgie "the homicide detective" of many moons ago would have the knowledge, ability and skill or for heaven's sake energy to "sanitize" a crime scene to the standards of 2008!:twocents:
In his OWN words HE, not the braggart CA, declared that his LE experience was "catch-all" as in fill-in for each division as needed rather than a dedicated, trained in investigation techniques of the day circa what, ?1980s? in a smaller regional community environment. (HOWEVER, I will give it to George that he probably DID do "extra credit" reading & training back in the day BEFORE the steamroller Cindy paved over his LE dreams & ambitions!).
I too remember observing video of a young woman exiting the home with no direction, purpose or aim, guided by police but not under police control so not a POI/suspect, then later id'd as MP.(Heck, some of us here at the OME thought it was JOY WRAY!!!!:crazy:). AT THAT TIME as a tangential member of this circus, I wonder if Mallory would be trusted to "remove" stuff, destroy stuff, or even if she could have hidden anything on her person with LE present! :)waitasec:HOW dumb is she anyhow?:waitasec:). OOPS, NO COMMENT on that last one!:blushing: as she is involved with LA:banghead:.

On a positive note for LA & MP, maybe those two are breaking the :waitasec: DUH chain in 2011 and will find another abode other than FLA, consider the unique case of assuming MP's surname and stick with text and voice mail contact with the "big A" side of the Orlando compound!

TWA - (post #300)... thank you for reposting these videos...

Video #1 - "Embedding Disabled By Request"

Concerning video #2.... I am just dumbfounded... even after 2 years... to hear Casey so calmly question why an Amber alert was not issued for "her daughter".... really? At 31 days +.... with not 1 credible statement to LE as to where Caylee is or with who - as in a real person.... based on Casey's own admission to being the last person with Caylee - herself.... with a straight face???? Unbelieveable!!! I just don't understand what planet these people are from!!! kwim???

Video's #3 & #4 - Great refreshers after all this time....

Video #5 - Returning to the Twillight Zone.... For the life of me I just can't understand the "method of her madness" - none of it makes any type of sense to me....

Video #6 & #7 - These poor guys.... can you imagine being in their shoes - especially Tony's - in the midst of all of this????? I would be surprized if Tony doesn't have MAJOR trust issues after Casey.

(Funny comment imo - video #6 - "I just remember the groceries cuz food is important to me" - sounds like my 2 sons - LMAO).

countzero - post #301 - "I would have been out the door of that relationship within a nano-second down to LE spilling my guts of what I knew and what I suspected. If not for myself and sanity, but for Calyee. This chick is gonna have to live with those consequences. Whether they be self inflicted or by way of the legal system."

No doubt! Me too! I understand about being in love & giddy & all that, but I can't imagine IF she's thinking of having children herself & bringing them into this family - that thought alone would scare me to death!

Of course, this entire case just creeps me out!

TWA, I snipped your FABULOUS post (thank you so much for it, by the way) because I wanted to address the seruptitious recording of Casey with what I think is Appy Wells? I had never heard that tape before and I thank you for it, and have some questions on it, if anybody can answer. I'm afraid this may be slightly off topic for the thread, I'm sorry for that, but,...

1) When was this tape from? I know it must be sometime soon after one of the jail visitation videos where Casey told her parents she'd be willing to talk to Appy Wells, as he was the only one who'd listen to her, she says so directly to him in this tape.

2) Is there a part 3? I only see parts 1, 2 and 4.

3) In the recording, Casey expresses her concern about the Amber Alert not being activated, she says that her mother is very upset that there was none initiated, that they were told it did not meet the criteria, and they found out it did indeed (so Casey says) meet the criteria and she's outraged that it was never put out. My question is, why doesn't the officer explain to her why not? Is it because it would just fall on deaf ears? Is it a deliberate investigatory tactic to ignore the question? Is it because it's not his job to explain? I am just curious why she's permitted to go on complaining about the cops in front of a cop and he doesn't say anything to defend the reasoning, I'm sure it's for a smart and good reason, would love to know what it is. (Once I saw a book at a garage sale on FBI interrogation questioning tactics, darn it, should have picked that up!)

The whole thing with the cockroach was hilarious, by the way.

Thanks for any discussion on this recording.

TWA, I snipped your FABULOUS post (thank you so much for it, by the way) because I wanted to address the seruptitious recording of Casey with what I think is Appy Wells? I had never heard that tape before and I thank you for it, and have some questions on it, if anybody can answer. I'm afraid this may be slightly off topic for the thread, I'm sorry for that, but,...

1) When was this tape from? I know it must be sometime soon after one of the jail visitation videos where Casey told her parents she'd be willing to talk to Appy Wells, as he was the only one who'd listen to her, she says so directly to him in this tape.

3) In the recording, Casey expresses her concern about the Amber Alert not being activated, she says that her mother is very upset that there was none initiated, that they were told it did not meet the criteria, and they found out it did indeed (so Casey says) meet the criteria and she's outraged that it was never put out. My question is, why doesn't the officer explain to her why not? Is it because it would just fall on deaf ears? Is it a deliberate investigatory tactic to ignore the question? Is it because it's not his job to explain? I am just curious why she's permitted to go on complaining about the cops in front of a cop and he doesn't say anything to defend the reasoning, I'm sure it's for a smart and good reason, would love to know what it is. (Once I saw a book at a garage sale on FBI interrogation questioning tactics, darn it, should have picked that up!)

Regarding the reason why an Investigator would not clarify the conditions required for an Amber alert. If I had to guess I'd say that by then they knew they would be wasting their breath. They had the measure of Casey already, and she was just doing her usual lying, attempting to manipulate the conversation.
As for them letting her just talk- I am sure they were operating on the principle of- Give her enough rope and she will hang herself..

Regarding the reason why an Investigator would not clarify the conditions required for an Amber alert. If I had to guess I'd say that by then they knew they would be wasting their breath. They had the measure of Casey already, and she was just doing her usual lying, attempting to manipulate the conversation.
As for them letting her just talk- I am sure they were operating on the principle of- Give her enough rope and she will hang herself..

Plus, why would you explain it to a liar who has basically called you a lair? jmo

bbm
She's upset/outraged...for a matter so serious that is truly laughable coming from the mother who did not report her child "missing" to begin with.

Casey's ability to sit there cold as a cucumber and try and flip blame onto LE still astounds me. She's so well practised and self assured at this....she's never been any other way in life. She must have made her friends / acquaintances feel like they were losing their minds. The Amy sleepwalking story springs to mind. Diabolical.

bbm
She's upset/outraged...for a matter so serious that is truly laughable coming from the mother who did not report her child "missing" to begin with.

yes, and I meant to say also that it's so clear that she's "repeating" her mother's outrage... as if it were her own. Come up with your own thoughts, much, Casey?

Thanks for the answers, Zsa and Lambie, that's pretty much what I figured. I guess it's hard for me to imagine, because I wouldn't be able to resist blowing my top. Just keeping it cool, I guess, like our boy Yuri. Such control. So admirable.

Super post TWA, as always my friend, as always. Ya know I had forgotten about good ol' Dom securing the A compound that day. I don't remember Mallory looking shattered and scared though. However, I see your point about "cleaning up the mess left" by ICA and agree Mallory doesn't fit into that scenario.

Still, Mallory's post actions are hinky to me. Love is blind, but that blind that she would continue to "love" and be an internal part of the A family???? That just boggles the mind and logic. Then again, nothing the A clan has done is logical, normal, accepted by society's standards. Then toss in the legal aspects of it all.

I would have been out the door of that relationship within a nano-second down to LE spilling my guts of what I knew and what I suspected. If not for myself and sanity, but for Calyee. This chick is gonna have to live with those consequences. Whether they be self inflicted or by way of the legal system.

To rest of your post, Thank God above, NO ONE had the fore thoughts to remove the duct tape evidence.

Count, I agree with you, I would have been LATE for the door the minute I came to understand that mom and pop had a certainty that daughter is responsible and they were in cover up mode. I would have been scared and shattered and I guess I am projecting on to her, what I would have felt that night. I don't know these folks at ALL, just what we see Mom and Pop do and the little , very odd behavior, we see of Lee. Maybe I have never really loved someone, because I sure have a no glue on my shoes policy.

I agree......... she is going to have to pick sides, the truth or holding the line in the family. I often wondered about the couple that comes to the hearings with the Anthonys, what goes on in their talks around the kitchen table that they want to support them. They are better Christians than I , I guess they feel they are ministering, witnessing, helping these folks who seem so lost, while I sit on the sidelines judging, harshly. Surely even Cindy's own brother and mother have shouted from the roof tops how out of reality mom is. I do not know what Malory may be thinking about family loyalty, being there for Lee, etc. opposed to speaking the truth for Caylee. The only thing I know is I hope, on the stand, under oath, she will do what Americans have done over the centuries, take a deep breath and tell the truth.

The day that Casey was indicted for murder must have been a defining moment for she and Lee. Like all the other families that line up at jail to visit their loved ones who are there for murder, they wont be the first ones who can have continued a relationship, even knowing what the person has done. I wonder if one of my siblings ever hurt one of the children in our family, how I would handle it. My first reaction is I would be done with them, but inevitably, it is a lot more complicated than that. My siblings are me, I am them, in many ways .....maybe that deep connection misguides. I do not know how to imagine how Lee (and Malory, by association) feel. I just do not picture her having anything to secrete out of that home,even in a misguided attempt to help. Anything remaining in that house, George Anthony left there purposely knowing the police could come by with a search warrant to get, so I don't imagine him having an epiphany that night and involving Malory in a criminal act of rushing over there to try to remove it.
My good friend, I have been wrong, many times before. The polyanna in me is just hoping she did no wrong there in that home that night. God knows I have been disappointed before, like when I was a child who thought I wanted to marry someone just like him and learned Mr. Brady was gay. LOL!!!!

I cannot locate the missing part of the tape. Yes, it was no accident that Mr. Wells was put in that car with Casey, she saw Yuri and Eric as enemies, and he as reasonable and polite to her, so if anyone would make her feel relaxed, he was a great candidate.

The thing with Casey is she fancies herself as one step ahead of LE, mentally. I laughed when she and Lee discussed that Josh Ducket ( all love to him , just using this as an example), had schooled them on how to manipulate LE and the press. She informed her folks during a visit that she will continue to talk badly about the police so that they will continue to pick and choose which visitation videos to release that don't reflect poorly on them.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xJi0Lu_fc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pla9ZoGTqzs[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Xl2H-er1o[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5G350aRdAE[/ame]
(One minute mark, she tells mom she has figured out what to say to keep things off the TV.)

So, yes, everything she did and said during that car ride and her time in the Sheriff's department with the detectives and Federal agents she saw as her opportunity to manipulate the way it would be reported. She knew that morning that Jose was going to surrender her to the department to be arrested, so even her planned attire of a sheer white blouse with a black bra tells you something. Much like the way she chose to twist her Caylee is missing t-shirt into a knot to accentuate her waist, although it distorted Caylee's little face, and certainly the number to call....what she said and wore was designed to manipulate how she wanted to be perceived.

I have to ask for help from our doctors and psychologists here, there is a name for it, but as for the ridiculous things she was asking the Federal Agent about the Amber alert, why the grand jury was not secreted well, etc.
there is a condition or mental state in which the person has an imagined attachment with the officer interviewing them. They are able to convince themselves they are talking as friendly conversation, that the other person is interested and receptive to their take on things and they are lulled into a false comfort, setting aside the reality that the federal agent, in this example, is indeed desirous of gaining an admission or confession from her, that their entire purpose and connection from her from start to finish is to facilitate a murder one prosecution and guilty verdict. The term escapes me, but you get what I am saying, the person is lulled into a false sense of safety amongst friends, lets their guard down and speaks as if they believe they are equals, friends or respected by one another. I believe it was a combination of that foolish thinking that seems to be something Cindy Jr. in stripper boots was suffering from. Her hubris that she was smarter than the lot of them , she belived...... based on what she purposely said that she knew was being recorded, the headlines would read....

Casey Anthony demands answers to why proper protocol was not followed and why the Sheriff's department failed in their duty to issue an Amber alert, and or
Casey Anthony accuses the county of corruption during an election cycle due to the release of secret grand jury convening information, we want answers.
It is spin.
This is the type of manipulation Cheney Mason hoped to effect when he proclaimed the defense had discovered over a hundred other names of people who had searched that area. Fortunately, the news cycle with that headline was brief, and even so, only adopted by few. The next day the headline was , that implication was misleading. The truth , Mr. Baez had to admit to Kathi, is that Suburban Drive is over a mile long and indeed a vast area that ninety nine percent of has zero connection with the actual remains sight and any inference to the contrary folks may have drawn was not intended by the defense, yada, yada, yada. So, in fairness to Casey, folks with far more education and experience who should know better than to insult folks intelligence, try to manipulate what is reported. Often.

This Federal officer was not in that room to question her without her attorney, she had indeed invoked in the car already. It would have been illegal for him to do so. He was there only having small talk with her, not to drill her, correct her, change her mind, educate her, nothing of the sort. He was there on the hope and the prayer that she may slip up and say something or that she may decide she wanted to waive her right to have her attorney there, and confess. That is it! I must find his interview with George for you. You will see how this federal agent sat through Cindy's hours of drivel, without correcting her, scolding her, or making her feel defensive at all. He let her talk, and talk, and talk. Not because he was weak or not aware of her lies, or misinformation, or blinders she had on. He was getting it on the record, letting her empty the bucket.... as it were. However, he was not in the least bit swayed by her warped interpretation of what Casey's half truths mean in a murder investigation. You get a glimpse into his wisdom when he tells George Anthony, your wife is very far detached from reality. She answered this written questionnaire with answers that are the utter and complete opposite of your answers, indeed he showed him. Look...she describes your daughter as honest, reliable, trustworthy and highly dependable. You on the other hand have detailed for us that your daughter lies and lies, she steals from the pair of you often, you believe and have believed for about two years she doesn't even work, you don't believe a word she says, she is a mess! (paraphrasing)
So, yes, to answer your question, it is by design that he let Casey talk. He knew it would be very demonstrative for the eventual jury to see that miss Anthony, having been arrested for the murder of her child, rather than sitting there an emotional wreck, crying in hysterics, asking for answers and details to help her understand how they know her daughter is dead, thoroughly a mess at the realization that police and federal officers are telling her the baby is dead ( regardless of who did it )......rather than any of that, she is talking completely with a flat affect, about inconsequential bull. The calmer she stayed and more she rambled on, the better for the case. It would not benefit his goal to argue with her about police procedures, it benefited him to let her continue on her path. He was Solomon like in his actions, in my view. She wasn't fooling him, she was only telling on herself. Much the way, Cindy Anthony impressed none of the federal officers or seasoned detectives with her long narrative examples of what kind of mother Casey was , because of the kind of mother SHE was. Do you recall how she literally recounted for them, how she packed a diaper bag with two sets of extra clothes, always. During potty training she always bathed Lee and Casey twice a day. She always unpacked the diaper bag as soon as they returned home, to empty the bottles and juice cups and wipe it out thoroughly for next time, etc. etc. In her mind, if she could illustrate how careful and loving she was...then HER daughter could not have done this. Indeed she said Casey and she are cut from the same cloth so Casey could no more have done this than she could of. Thy listened with manners that would make a minister's wife proud, but they were not fooled by her line of reasoning. You see what I mean? I liken it to letting a teenager go in to their long detailed account of where they were......you just let someone tell on themselves. Just know this federal agent has dealt with people far more clever than Cindy and Cindy Jr.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmM7tBm2s1w[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0AQ6syXqcU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XChDuqhbJeQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BBpJli-wR8[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEFdGuKhV_U[/ame]
(part five, the FBI agent explains to George that Cindy is NOT being realistic, she sees Casey through rose colored glasses)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsf0g0evsDg[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRs7DjtuCwU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcGa1WXFPlA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P7ctBlt-jc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRwnoCqjNU[/ame]
There was NO recognition on Caylee's part when the family mentioned Zanny.
( This is where the federal agent explains to George that his wife is not being realistic, that she sees Casey through rose colored glasses)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSG0RHKhzk[/ame]
Here Yuri tells Cindy she too has been changing her stories. Everything she ( Casey ) has told us has been a lie, we have proven it to be lies, he tells Cindy. She keeps interrupting him, she just does not, cannot hear him. Rather than listen to him with his specific examples, she does here what Casey does in the time at the Sheriff's department on the day of her arrest, she keeps changing the subject to complain about what she perceives as the wrong doing or lack of effort by LE. It is uncanny the similarity between mom and daughter. Yuri literally holds her hand and moves in closer to ask her to focus. She cannot.
It was the same for the federal agent with Casey, all he could do, and all he needed to do was let Casey have at it. Don't misunderstand his silence for weakness. He did the right thing. If he would have started questioning her, knowing she already demanded her attorney be present, he could have thrown the entire prosecution out the window.
I am not a lawyer, so I want to be sure to always mention that. This is just my understanding after carefully watching the LE officials in this case. I hope this helps.

O/T
This is just a funny, for Joy Path. Don't worry friend, I am not impressed by pop claiming to be a former homicide detective. I was just being sarcastic. I equate him being a serious detective right up there with Dominic Casey being in any position to search for a missing child, on his very first, ever private investigation case. I do think he would fancy himself as searching his house high and low for clues, not that he would have been any more clever at it than the next guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzYtMTDqZQ4[/ame]
This is just a comic, please don't anyone get offended. Thank you so much Joy for being here, we value your expertise very, very much. I appreciate your education and training and look forward to your take on things!

Back to Malory, check out Lee's odd view on things. The politest thing I can say is naive and misguided, that is how I see Malory, by association, not nefarious (Malory). [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkR1xNAA3Q[/ame]
I do want to see Malory's depo, and Dominic's. I agree it may be a formality that the media has not specifically requested them, otherwise we would have them. If any of our members are friends with the local reporters, please help.

Hi my friend! I tried hard to find the video of Malory at the home that night . I cannot. I do recall it though, what struck me was she looked shattered and scared. She loved this child I trust and learning that her little body was found, thrown out like trash on the side of the road, just down the street..... must have been shocking and very sad. Like Jesse and everyone else, against all odds, I believe part of her was holding on to hope that Caylee was alive.

What is interesting to me is that the Anthonys sent Hoover, a man they hardly knew, (and who we now know admits he was sneaking secret video of them in the church and while they were getting fingerprinted, etc. hoping that one day he could sell it), they sent him to their home to lock up after police left. He was gone on this mission for over two hours.

George Anthony, a former homicide detective, would have left no stone unturned in that home looking for clues in my opinion. He would have known with certainty that LE could and likely would be returning to the home to search again and again. The absence of ANY fingerprints on the inside or outside of the shed doors tells me someone was cleaning that home from top to bottom with enthusiasm that would make Martha Stewart proud. There would be nothing left there that Malory would be sent to try to sneak out of the home on the fly. No way. If there was anything there are only two possibilities

Mallory certainly did not love Caylee. You cannot be a part of a family that has so thoroughly and completely helped her killer, and continues to help and cover for her killer. Mallory is crass, selfish (wonder if that cruise was fun) and quite frankly, a horrible person. Serving on the board of that scam foundation is unforgivable. Unbelievable she's still with Lee.

Hi Horace! I guess because of the way I adore my nieces, I assume everyone who has the joy of any little toddler in their life, likely cares for them and sees them as wholly innocent, gifts from God. The silent going along that you speak of, is something very serious I need to consider more. As Martin Luther King taught us, it is not so much the few Klu Klux Klan members that wielded all of the evil, it was the masses who sat by silently and let them murder and rape innocent people. So I will take what you are telling us today to heart. There is something to think about...the silent going along rather than the righteous indignation that Uncle Rick demonstrates. That is why I love to read here, it is broadening to learn how others see things. I have no idea anything whatsoever about how much she goes along. For all I know here name was put on that board and she has never participated or had any involvement whatsoever. For all I know she and Lee could be broken up, and she told the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth in her depo. I respect your right to your feelings, of course, friend.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_icWos23wM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cs-2B4KcUA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqbDRfu80w[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_-M0esjKU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLL4Ef1DfoA[/ame]

Grandmother Shirley didn't quietly go along either
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1t-bXT9T0c[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIaEMSMUvI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xncv32tIk[/ame]
Lee detailing the horrible smell in Casey's car to LE
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZHO2EnZRw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru70AmTNHaQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEfexEtYWM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rldre7KSPQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSFlpDJhkq4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uo-WEfAJS8[/ame]
death, neck breaking, how to make chloroform
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4iSSlI_Ds[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0xBK1euqg[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBj31kE-DM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbhAsg1nCk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qWkDVOsSg[/ame]
Dr. Kobilinski, is he still on the case? Back then, he made a literal laugh at the suggestion by the defense that an empty pizza box or indeed a pizza would create a smell like decomposition.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdkTaSJdozY[/ame]
Here Lee explains to Casey that she may go around Jose to speak to LE, she blows by that and mentions Jose is bringing her videos of news/Nancy Grace so she can get a good laugh, she is wholly uninterested in brother wanting to get her to talk to LE
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-Ge5hCn9Y[/ame]
Here Lee tells Tony he has never talked to anyone named Zanny the nanny, Casey has always lied, since middle school
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zn1-wGuL0c[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ8ycFG1Z7c[/ame]
Duct tape and sticker
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmixlqaEsSo[/ame]
texts show Casey was trying to make explanations for the terrible smell in her car, days before it was left at Amscot and weeks before it was picked up by mom and pop. Casey told Amy her dad had hit a squirrel and she had gotten rid of it
first week of July Casey got her nails done and a new tattoo
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-Ge5hCn9Y[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaIkT44rf54[/ame]
back to the indictment....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0emMs4pTVI[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7zlKRkbUw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRJmQKeKCV4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcXJF6FIANc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OctbbfMPP5g[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_0bblddsW0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6S1PwfnRdw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9QOOE_lsys[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZwDxjXGxCI[/ame]
Holly will never get another exclusive Cindy Anthony said
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYTil3fqucw[/ame]
I have to try to figure out what Casey I am dealing with Lee told Tony. He admitted he does not think Casey ever searched for Caylee.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4sVN0eb6ZA[/ame]
This case is in very capable hands friends, check out Jeff Ashton.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UECWMtKeA[/ame]

The World According said:
I guess because of the way I adore my nieces, I assume everyone who has the joy of any little toddler in their life, likely cares for them and sees them as wholly innocent, gifts from God.
Snipped

I used to believe that too until I saw the ugly mess known as the anthony's. Though I do not want children of my own, I love and cherish my nephew (he's 6...fun age!) more than anyone in my life. I would literally snap anyone's neck, including my sister, if they ever took my little guy away from me, or even hurt a hair on his head for that matter.
It's a shame the anthony's do not feel the same about Caylee. As soon as they realized what princess liar-face had done, Caylee was disposable to them. Like a doll she threw away.

And thanks for finally finding the snippet of nasty ole CA saying.."Holly will never get an exclusive again!". What an ugly person on the inside and out. That whole family is. I've never seen anything like it. They all make me want to vomit *sigh*.
Going through all these videos you post brings everything back like it was yesterday.

I can't wait for justice to be served for Caylee.

TWA, thank you so much for all the videos. It always amazes me when I watch the old videos just how much I have forgotten from the earlier days.

I wanted to focus on just this one video for a moment. There is something that has always bugged me and I have never seen it discussed... or maybe I missed it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UECWMtKeA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

At about the 2:40ish mark... shortly after KC had said "Make him stop" (at about the 2:08 mark), and AL told her she couldn't, you can see how FURIOUS KC is...

Here's what I think happened about that time...

Since the camera was on KC at that moment, JB could see on the monitor how angry she looked... not at all like the grieving mother listening to how her child might have died. Right after that, he leans over and says something to KC and she then begins to "cry." I'm betting her told her she needed to show some emotion and not look so angry. I thought that when I watched the hearing live... and I thought it again as I re-watched the video. To me, it was just all so obvious.

Wondering if anyone else noticed or thought that?

Hi Snaz, yes you are right it did look like he told her what to emote. IIRC we did discuss it at the time, and folks took it exactly as you did. She looked so angry, it gave us a glimpse of the mom Caylee was dealing with. It scared me a little even.

Thank God for Jeff and Linda, they are going to be the saving grace for Caylee. I believe in them and I believe in Judge Perry!!!! It is interesting that he was the one ruling from the bench during the grand jury indictment. He was no nonsense then and he has remained consistent. In that courtroom the Anthonys are going to know we are not on Hope Springs Drive anymore. I expect him to read her sentence calm and sure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs[/ame]

TWA... has anybody baked you cookies lately? Because I feel the need to bake you cookies. Your brain HAS to hurt, being that big and strong and full of knowledge.

I bow to you... bow, like so... :bow:

Hi snaz, we had lengthy discussions about that hearing. The indictment gave ICA a new semi-permanent home. But it also gave her the opportunity to practice, practice, practice the poke, poke, poke -- wipe, nope not yet -- poke some more - wipe, dang still no liquid -- poke, poke, poke -- oh heck I'll just place myself in an arm next to me scenario. Whining to JB she just cannot produce a tear, a single sincere tear for Caylee.

Now Jeff will have her in tears, but those are reserved for herself. Not one for anyone else but her.

TWA, thank you so much for all the videos. It always amazes me when I watch the old videos just how much I have forgotten from the earlier days.

I wanted to focus on just this one video for a moment. There is something that has always bugged me and I have never seen it discussed... or maybe I missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UECWMtKeA&feature=player_embedded

At about the 2:40ish mark... shortly after KC had said "Make him stop" (at about the 2:08 mark), and AL told her she couldn't, you can see how FURIOUS KC is...

Here's what I think happened about that time...

Since the camera was on KC at that moment, JB could see on the monitor how angry she looked... not at all like the grieving mother listening to how her child might have died. Right after that, he leans over and says something to KC and she then begins to "cry." I'm betting her told her she needed to show some emotion and not look so angry. I thought that when I watched the hearing live... and I thought it again as I re-watched the video. To me, it was just all so obvious.

Wondering if anyone else noticed or thought that?

Yes, it was very phony, poor acting. I was thinking she needed to talk to her mother's Media coach, Jim Lichtenstein for some tips..

BBM

Woah.... wait. LE broke the A's furniture while searching in their home? Did I miss something? :waitasec:

Either DC or JH, and I'm pretty sure it was DC, talked about this in his interview-If it is DC, it will be hard to find the right point in his interview to link because YouTube is the only place I can find it, and they have it broken into 5 zillion snippets.
Anyway, I recall this conversation because it was the only time I remember thinking the detectives were reading way too much into something:

GA called the LE there on a warrant "f'ing flunkies", or something to that effect, because they were coming to their house once again to execute a warrant-In fact, I think there is video of GA at the front door throwing this fit-At any rate, the detective, I believe it is EE, asks (let's say it was) DC why GA reacted that way, did GA not want them to find Caylee?
DC responds that, no, it's not about them finding Caylee-It was about LE executing several different warrants, in and out of the house, the A's felt they had offered their whole house by then and did not understand the constant "intrusion." DC goes on to say that the A's had just finished cleaning up their house after the previous warrant, that their house was left a mess, and in addition to their exhaustion, the "intrusion" and the furniture that police had broken, the additional warrant pushed GA over the top.

Okay, I don't give 2 rodents' derrieres about the A's, but I can understand the frusshhhtration. I would not have been a total jerk like GA was, but I would be about done with LE coming in and out like it was the HoJo. Take everything once or twice and try not to break furniture, knock anything over, or frankly, stop trying to find an elephant in a coffee can. Not saying there were any illegal search and siezures, but my God man, the carpets are a hot mess!

Anyway, I thought the detective would understand this a little better, but he was prolly still ticked at being cursed out, so he kind of took it out on DC a bit and turned in into a thing about how the A's must not want to find Caylee if they are going to object to their house being turned inside out. I'm an OCD kinda gal, so I would have had a hard time with it myself, especially under circumstances of having a dead granddaughter and no sleep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back