2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
that was an impressive post, TWA.

2 years. time flies. still no justice, still only games. sigh.

Thanks so much TWA!!!!! What a wonderful resource!

I've always wondered........(cynic that I am about the true intentions of the Anthonys)....back on 10-14-08 was Cindy trying to orchestrate some kind of presto-chango "shell game" with vehicles and Casey and LE (and the press) on the way to turning her in to the Sheriff's Dept.?? Was Cindy desperate enough to attempt to try and play a ridiculous "hide the Casey" game with the authorities following both vehicles? Was the "under the bridge/bypass" shananigan honestly an attempt to divert the press or something more "criminal" in nature? As in......"Oh Carp! Casey is not going to be bonded out on these major indictments!!". Just curious.......it was "laughed off" by Casey when she was questioned about it minutes later (when LE had to bring her in under their custody!) but I've always wondered if there was some sort of plan in place to elude LE. IIRC, a bondsman was driving Casey in for booking and Cindy was following in her personal vehicle before they all ducked out of aerial eyesight......

Just my cynical brain thinking about it again! lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs[/ame]

Thanks TWA, as always, you outdo yourself with each and every post..

At around the 9:25 mark, did you notice how agressive Baez became with that reporter? He stepped into him (almost belly bumping) as if he were ready to fight..then has nerve to say, you will respect me and my client...Yeah, as she respected her child???

Taking that trip through memory lane just get's my anger up in arms, all over again..as it it were 2008...Justice for Caylee can't come soon enough...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank you so much, TWA. After two plus years of following this case daily, I think that's the first time that I watched George speak before testifying. I wonder why he asked for people to pray for Caylee at 11 o'clock in the morning and 11 o'clock at night? Makes me think he may know exactly when Caylee died. Did she die at 11 on the night of the fight? Did he discover her dead at 11 in the morning on the 16th (rather than seeing them at 12:50 as they left the house, hale and hearty.)

To paraphrase Sir Winston Churchill, this whole case is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Casey Anthony....if only we could force her to talk. :(

"Do you want your money back?", a reporter asked Leonard Padilla
I bet the Florida taxpayers
The Federal Bureau of Investigation and certainly
the all volunteer Texas Equusearch would have a resounding Yes to that question!
You all are correct, it is hard to imagine it has been two years.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keiRJiikqQk[/ame]

TWA, you're awesome, I love watching the old videos again, in fact I've been in the Media Links thread for two weeks now, I started at page one and I've just today gotten through October 14, 2008. If anybody's interested in going back to see the news threads from this week two years ago, you can start here, around post 451
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67819&page=16

Although a great deal of links are no longer valid - particularly those from foxorlando and cfnews13 - it's still good to go back and see headlines, like when it was determined after indictment that Baez was not qualified to defend her, and they brought in the likes of Lenamen, et. al.

2 years ago today, this is her indictment anniversary!

Which brings me to wonder, if the defense has evidence proving ICA was innocent/not guilty, then why, oh why, is she still behind bars? Because the defense has nothing credible to prove otherwise. Innocent people fight the hardest to be free of something they KNOW they have no part in...JMHO

She's done her time on the fraud charges, yet, there she stays!

I'm sure Caylee doesn't truly know the ramifications of Why her mother (so undeserving of that title) did the unthinkable and being an innocent child, of course she would forgive but would want justice, just the same. The same as she sees her grandparents not being her voice, yet they back the one who took their happiness and sunshine away...That shouldn't be forgiven or overlooked...JMJHO

Our society have laws and bylaws for a reason and once someone steps over that line, regardless of forgiveness, her punishement awaits...Only when Caylee receives justice will ICA go peacefully away. She will be a passing thought on Caylee's birthdays and anniversary of finding her precious remains...and that would mean, justice has been served! Until that time, I truly hope Caylee is haunting ICA in her nightmares, for she needs to remind herself how she threw her miracle from God away like trash, that too should not be overlooked and after a jury of her own peers judges her actions, when her own life comes to an end, she will be judged on judgement day, by the Almighty....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Not only would Baez and Team be screaming from the rooftops that Casey is innocent, but, so would she. No doubt about that at all. She would not be sitting all secure and patiently while life passes her by in a tiny jail cell, her biggest worry being what to order on her next commisary order.
She would/should be livid that she is missing her "LaBellaVita", the parties, for crying out loud, HER CELL PHONE ~!!

And, her loudest supporters would be her parents, vocal as they are, would be flying banners on those rooftops that they also would be screaming off of.

They would insist on finding who did this, that they want this person found and held and responsible, ASAP.
There would be no "mistrueths", lies, mess-ups, etc".

They would be seeing Casey for visitation at every opportunity that they had, and wouldn't care if those visits were taped and released or not.
The trueth has nothing to hide ~

There would be talk of major lawsuits against the county and the state.
Oh, the Anthony's would not only want revenge, they would want fresh blood from whoever did this to their grand-daughter, and, to their daughter.

Not once that I can recall have they ever made such statements, in anger or resentment, that their daughter is being held for someone elses actions.

Their cool demeaner and answer of "Justice for Casey will be justice for Caylee" just to me, makes absolutely NO SENSE at all in my mind???

That girl, and her entire immediate family are all guilty as the day is long, IMO.
Casey of murdering her child, regardless of either intentional or accidental, and, the grandparents of a major cover-up, either before, and most assuredly, after the fact.

Just boggles the mind ~ at least mine.

I won't even go into the people after the fact that have fallen in line to follow these pied pipers ~

My hat is off to everyone that has listed those videos for us to watch again.

I just don't think that I have the stomach to rewatch all that stuff again, though ~!!
Ya have to be pretty strong to able to sit through some of that stuff.

Thanks Again though ~!!!!

Is there any video footage from the car switch-a-roo? I just remember CA yelling at Holly Bistrow that she wouldn't be getting anymore exclusives.

Oh that cindy.....it would be so funny if she weren't so dang pathetic.

WESH has a story coming up to mark the anniversary of the indictment. One of the teasers says "Is Casey the inmate who has been in OC jail the longest?"

Not only would Baez and Team be screaming from the rooftops that Casey is innocent, but, so would she. No doubt about that at all. She would not be sitting all secure and patiently while life passes her by in a tiny jail cell, her biggest worry being what to order on her next commisary order.
She would/should be livid that she is missing her "LaBellaVita", the parties, for crying out loud, HER CELL PHONE ~!!

And, her loudest supporters would be her parents, vocal as they are, would be flying banners on those rooftops that they also would be screaming off of.

They would insist on finding who did this, that they want this person found and held and responsible, ASAP.
There would be no "mistrueths", lies, mess-ups, etc".

They would be seeing Casey for visitation at every opportunity that they had, and wouldn't care if those visits were taped and released or not.
The trueth has nothing to hide ~

There would be talk of major lawsuits against the county and the state.
Oh, the Anthony's would not only want revenge, they would want fresh blood from whoever did this to their grand-daughter, and, to their daughter.

Not once that I can recall have they ever made such statements, in anger or resentment, that their daughter is being held for someone elses actions.

Their cool demeaner and answer of "Justice for Casey will be justice for Caylee" just to me, makes absolutely NO SENSE at all in my mind???

That girl, and her entire immediate family are all guilty as the day is long, IMO.
Casey of murdering her child, regardless of either intentional or accidental, and, the grandparents of a major cover-up, either before, and most assuredly, after the fact.

Just boggles the mind ~ at least mine.

I won't even go into the people after the fact that have fallen in line to follow these pied pipers ~

BBM

Well, if you think about it... it actually is kinda true. Justice for KC.... meaning when KC gets what she deserves.... is justice for Caylee.

When KC is finally punished and gets what she is deserving of, THAT will be justice for little Caylee.

So, actually, to me, it is a true statement.... it just wasn't what the A camp meant it to mean. :crazy:

WESH ran the story. R Hornsby a contributor. He said he saw her recently while visiting his client, also in protective custody. She was very pale, sitting on a sofa, watching a soap.
ICA is costing FL taxpayers $92/day...over 30K per year. Out of 3,651 inmates, she is number 40 for length of stay at the OC Correctional Facility.
That was about it. Happy Anniversary and may ICA have many, many more!

WESH ran the story. R Hornsby a contributor. He said he saw her recently while visiting his client, also in protective custody. She was very pale, sitting on a sofa, watching a soap.
ICA is costing FL taxpayers $92/day...over 30K per year. Out of 3,651 inmates, she is number 40 for length of stay at the OC Correctional Facility.

Casey Anthony: Two Years, $67K Later
Thursday Marks Second Anniversary Of Murder Indictment

http://www.wesh.com/r/25393770/detail.html

Video Report: http://www.wesh.com/video/25394572/detail.html

<snipped>
Anthony has been behind bars for 730 consecutive days. Jail officials say the cost of feeding, housing and guarding her is about $92 per day, meaning her incarceration has cost taxpayers more than $67,000.

Corrections officials said cost figures that are not yet in for the past year will push the figure even higher.

As of now, she is the 40th longest serving inmate in the Orange County Jail. The jail houses more than 3,600 inmates.

Amazing that the defense has been allowed to stumble around looking for reasonable doubt for 2 YEARS! This very simple case should have been over and done with 9 months ago imo. Oh well, Perry's in the driver's seat, and all roads are leading to May 2011, at least we know that for sure. I'm hoping other indictments are in the works for other members of the anthony family as well as mallory and Laura Buchanan.

Did I miss something? What has Mallory done?

Amazing that the defense has been allowed to stumble around looking for reasonable doubt for 2 YEARS! This very simple case should have been over and done with 9 months ago imo. Oh well, Perry's in the driver's seat, and all roads are leading to May 2011, at least we know that for sure. I'm hoping other indictments are in the works for other members of the anthony family as well as mallory and Laura Buchanan.

Amen to this. Mallory was at the A compound Dec 11, 08 on the pretense of feeding the A dogs when LE came knocking with the search warrant. iirc, she was slow in answering the door and who knows what, if anything, she removed from there. Still waiting for the release of her interview with LE. Should also be a goodie, yet filled with "mistruths" ... Anthony style.

bbm
Ooooh Mr Hornsby,
Lack of sunshine and little to no make up can do that to a girl.

Amen to this. Mallory was at the A compound Dec 11, 08 on the pretense of feeding the A dogs when LE came knocking with the search warrant. iirc, she was slow in answering the door and who knows what, if anything, she removed from there. Still waiting for the release of her interview with LE. Should also be a goodie, yet filled with "mistruths" ... Anthony style.

But in all fairness there is no proof she was doing anything other than feeding them, letting the dogs out and watching them outside. I don't always answer the door right away if I think the dog is going to jump on someone I try to isolate her in one of the rooms and shut the door. Does not mean I'm trying to hide anything. Plus where would she hide it? They had a search warrant. They could look where ever they wanted. If she has misspoken about facts then I can understand LE getting upset with her about that but I have not heard of anything she has said. Funny how they have not released her interview unless there just is nothing of any value in it making it worth releasing. jmo

But in all fairness there is no proof she was doing anything other than feeding them, letting the dogs out and watching them outside. I don't always answer the door right away if I think the dog is going to jump on someone I try to isolate her in one of the rooms and shut the door. Does not mean I'm trying to hide anything. Plus where would she hide it? They had a search warrant. They could look where ever they wanted. If she has misspoken about facts then I can understand LE getting upset with her about that but I have not heard of anything she has said. Funny how they have not released her interview unless there just is nothing of any value in it making it worth releasing. jmo

Her support of Lee is bizarre and staying in this situation is just inexplicable. Her seat on board of the fraud foundation ("missing children" indeed) is unforgivable and disgusting imo. She is as much in on the dishonesty and corruption as the anthonys are imo. Hope she had fun on the cruise. I suspect she'll be the substitute Casey if she doesn't get set free.

The very idea of her being flattered when Lee read a letter from casey as part of Mallory's xmas present tells me there is just no end to the weirdness. Lee is a grown man and she thinks it's ok for him to be violently angry over a 'bracelet', and tell her that his sister approves of her - like she should be overjoyed? Oh my, someone make it end. I'm even harboring resentment toward Zam at this point.

Her support of Lee is bizarre and staying in this situation is just inexplicable. Her seat on board of the fraud foundation ("missing children" indeed) is unforgivable and disgusting imo. She is as much in on the dishonesty and corruption as the anthonys are imo. Hope she had fun on the cruise. I suspect she'll be the substitute Casey if she doesn't get set free.

The very idea of her being flattered when Lee read a letter from casey as part of Mallory's xmas present tells me there is just no end to the weirdness. Lee is a grown man and she thinks it's ok for him to be violently angry over a 'bracelet', and tell her that his sister approves of her - like she should be overjoyed? Oh my, someone make it end. I'm even harboring resentment toward Zam at this point.

I am cautiously with Lambchop on this one...see my avatar, since I have the evil evil APBT, I sometimes make sure to put him away when strangers come by (I am quite aware of the stereotypes against my dogs) cause people tend to react before they give a doggie a chance-This might take a second or two, since he wants to see who is at the door as much as I do! And not that I don't appreciate the detectives in this case, but detectives have been known to read a little too much into things on occasion (like Det. Edwards wondering why GA was mad they were in his house on another warrant after the police had broken the A's furniture under the previous warrant-I would not want them back in breaking my stuff, either, though I would relent without cussing at anyone). It's their job to oversleuth if necessary...

Let's face it-there are lots of chicks out there with low self-esteem, and I can easily see MP being one of them. Not gonna go any further as to why, cause that might be a TOS violation-but at any rate, women put up with a lot of garbage, do stupid things, believe idiocy, when they have low self-esteem and love their man. She was prolly flattered when LA's parents wanted to include her in the "foundation" and the cruise, though she may have also had reservations that she would never express to LA for fear of losing him.
Just cause the A's may be up to something does not mean MP knew about it back then....she might know now...but unless she feels she has another male prospect, she might feel LA is the best she can do and she keeps her mouth shut to stay with him...

It's like not saying what you suspect, but not outwardly lying at the same time. If LE talked to MP, it may be that all she can give them, if she didn't sugar coat, is what she feels may be the case, but she may not have known anything as fact-like that CA obsructed justice and purposely cleaned decomp frmo the trunk...Maybe CA didn't exactly explain that one to MP from A-Z. MP could figure it out if she used her head, but her wee little heart is triumphing over her head.

Bottom line, I don't think she is as evil as CA, but I do wish she would be willing to let go of LA (cause he would dump her if mama A told him to, I have no doubt) and be honest about what the pieces of this puzzle demonstrate to any sane person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back