2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08049710&ID=6307118262292

OCSO web site --- inmate search

Casey's information has been updated "Violent Offender"- murder, etc.
- but it's the same mug shot.

The aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse charges are disturbing. They seem to support my suspicion (fear) that Caylee didn't die immediately and might've been saved had she received medical attention. What the hell did that b**ch do to that baby!

Am I misinterpreting the charges? Dear God, I feel sick.

It also speaks volumes to me that the indictment came so quickly.
I agree, I can only imagine how much evidence they have that we haven't heard about. May justice prevail for little Caylee.

I think these indictments are telling us that LE have a lot of very specific evidence about Caylee's death and not just the cadaver dogs, hair and body farm evidence we already know about.

For example, the specific dates cited. They could have written a much broader span of dates if they didn't know Caylee died within those two days.

And the aggravated child abuse I think is telling as well. Maybe that was just included because it's another death penalty charge in case she isn't found guilty on the murder charges. But I think it implies they know the exact cause of Caylee's death.

Could they have found the body and not made it public?

I'm confused...isn't it JUNE 15 and JULY 16...a month and a day...not two days?

This is a tragic situation. This is not something that anyone should be celebrating. Out of respect for Caylee Marie Anthony, this situation should be treated with solemnity, respect, maturity and with the full knowledge that justice will be served in this matter. Remember, the Anthonys are real people, not characters in a TV show. Their lives have been DESTROYED. That is nothing to cheer about.

Here. here!!! Do people really think that little Caylee who loved her mummy so much would rest more peacefully knowing KC will be going to jail, or executed?
It is a relief, yes, but seriously how can it be a happy day? If we remember that this is all about Caylee, then I dont get all the whooping and cheering going on.
I cannot begin to understand what the Anthonys are feeling right now. They have been through so much, and lost so much.
Do you think Caylee would like to hear all these narky things being said about the people who loved her most?

It still amazes me the rage in Cindy Anthony - it is RAGE. It was always outrage. She has never come off as sympathetic, or sad, or miserable. She is always angry and defensive even when no one is making accusations, she refuses everything and flees from media when in reality what does it matter at this point. pure rage.

...and, if Casey really did intentionally kill her daughter, it makes me shudder to read what you just wrote, considering what we know of Casey getting so close to her mother as she pulled away from Jesse G and how she was jealous of Caylee's love for Cindy ... if Casey snapped, I can only pray that Caylee didn't know what or who was harming her when it happened. How any mother could do such a thing is just beyond my ability to comprehend.

Here. here!!! Do people really think that little Caylee who loved her mummy so much would rest more peacefully knowing KC will be going to jail, or executed?
It is a relief, yes, but seriously how can it be a happy day? If we remember that this is all about Caylee, then I dont get all the whooping and cheering going on.
I cannot begin to understand what the Anthonys are feeling right now. They have been through so much, and lost so much.
Do you think Caylee would like to hear all these narky things being said about the people who loved her most?

Here is where my "happiness" comes from: KC gets to go to jail without bond and not spend another moment in her lawyer's office eating pizza and surfing the net while her DAUGHTER IS MISSING!!!! I cried when the verdict came down because FINALLY there will be some justice for Caylee. This should be all about Caylee, and I think the jubilation that you are seeing is a form of grieving, honestly. These are people who long ago knew that Caylee was gone. They were waiting for an indictment. I'm not going to post what I think about her parents as it's not important. What is important and why people are celebrating as maybe, just maybe, we will find justice for Caylee. KC is in jail, without bond, and for THAT I will be making myself a cocktail tonight ~ nothing else. I cried today for the loss of Caylee and the relief that justice may be served.

JMO

Uh, her mother killed her - I doubt if Caylee was really listening to what was said she would be mad at us for being happy that her mother and murderer was finally being punished for her crimes, I would have to assume that Caylee would rather be alive, safe in the arms of her Pop pop, the only member of her family that seems to have stood up for her rights, than dead at the hands of her own mom. It is not a happy day exactly but a day worth breathing a sigh of rellief that Casey will no longer be allowed to continue living a life of freedom when she took Caylee's life away for no reason whatsoever.

I think most people's "celebration" is because so many folks here have followed cases for so long where the guilty never gets indicted or there is not even enough evidence to bring charges. So when you pour your heart into following a case and then see justice being served once in a blue moon, it does make you breathe a sight of relief... JMHO. ;)

I hope that it was arranged for George to get some counseling, he looked as if he was ready to crumble.

God Bless George Anthony....he stood up for the baby girl he loved so much, and IMO sacrificied MUCH for doing so.

He loved his baby girl.

:angel:

Here is where my "happiness" comes from: KC gets to go to jail without bond and not spend another moment in her lawyer's office eating pizza and surfing the net while her DAUGHTER IS MISSING!!!! I cried when the verdict came down because FINALLY there will be some justice for Caylee. This should be all about Caylee, and I think the jubilation that you are seeing is a form of grieving, honestly. These are people who long ago knew that Caylee was gone. They were waiting for an indictment. I'm not going to post what I think about her parents as it's not important. What is important and why people are celebrating as maybe, just maybe, we will find justice for Caylee. KC is in jail, without bond, and for THAT I will be making myself a cocktail tonight ~ nothing else. I cried today for the loss of Caylee and the relief that justice may be served.

JMO

well said Gibby, cheers:)!

I'm whooping and cheering and actually feeling very proud to be an American right about now. I'm very thankful to God and to our Founding Fathers for being justice lovers. I'm an attorney's wife, so many days I feel frustrated with greedy lawyers, loopholes in the law, etc. But today has been a reminder that we are a country that believes in truth and justice...Caylee deserves JUSTICE...she WILL GET JUSTICE!

"They have seen and considered things which people shouldn’t have to see or consider, and vicariously have endured a lot of sorrow." said Lawson Lamar, State Attorney in the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida.

Does anyone know what that last paragraph means?

I'm interpreting this to mean that the grand jurors endure a lot of vicarious trauma when considering such cases, and that they should be commended for their commitment to the process.

I am happy that Caylee will finally get justice, but overall today I'm just heartbroken. No little child deserves to suffer pain at the hands of their own mother. This just fills me with sorrow. Little Caylee, rest in peace!

God Bless George Anthony....he stood up for the baby girl he loved so much, and IMO sacrificied MUCH for doing so.

He loved his baby girl.

:angel:

I agree, kudos to Grandpa George!! I believe Caylee knows who loved her tonight and she is proud of Jo Jo.....

It still amazes me the rage in Cindy Anthony - it is RAGE. It was always outrage. She has never come off as sympathetic, or sad, or miserable. She is always angry and defensive even when no one is making accusations, she refuses everything and flees from media when in reality what does it matter at this point. pure rage.

When a person is feeling powerless they often switch to agression in an attempt to feel some kind of control over the situation. And i've seen plenty of interviews where she seems completely broken, or numb, so its not constant defensiveness or agression.
Yep- I'm sure all of us would be smiling and polite at idiotic media questions and having cams and mics shoved in your face... C'mon even celebs Flip out when it happens.
I'm not pro CA or KC, but I have something thats called compassion.

Uh, her mother killed her - I doubt if Caylee was really listening to what was said she would be mad at us for being happy that her mother and murderer was finally being punished for her crimes, I would have to assume that Caylee would rather be alive, safe in the arms of her Pop pop, the only member of her family that seems to have stood up for her rights, than dead at the hands of her own mom. It is not a happy day exactly but a day worth breathing a sigh of rellief that Casey will no longer be allowed to continue living a life of freedom when she took Caylee's life away for no reason whatsoever.
ditto

Yep, just like him Casey thinks she is smarter than everyone else.

So how's Ted doing these days?

HE's ummmm.....dead.
and just because she CAN represent herself doesnt mean she will. Ted had so many motives behind wanting to represent himself, whereas in KC's case i think they just want the money for investigations(if she does indeed choose to represent herself).
He was a liar, and she is a liar .she allegedly killed and he killed many .....the similarities end there. I believe the main difference is that KC's lies stem from a very low self esteem, not narcisism like ted.....jmo

HE's ummmm.....dead.
and just because she CAN represent herself doesnt mean she will. Ted had so many motives behind wanting to represent himself, whereas in KC's case i think they just want the money for investigations(if she does indeed choose to represent herself).
He was a liar, and she is a liar .she allegedly killed and he killed many .....the similarities end there. I believe the main difference is that KC's lies stem from a very low self esteem, not narcisism like ted.....jmo

Wasn't he a law student too?

Susan Polk fired Horowitz and her other lawyers and managed to get herself convicted!:clap: Casey, go ahead and represent yourself, you can't charm the jury into believing your lies, yeah you're more experienced than JB, you've got a fool for a client!!!!!

Susan Polk was exactly who I thought of when I heard that she wanted to defend herself. Another sociopath who thinks she is smarter then everyone else. SP was actually the last case I followed closely. I have been reading reports on this one on CNN and I am so grateful that Casey is being held accountable for what everybody else in the country knows she did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back