2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well KC's info is not in the inmate database yet, but that Cynthia that has been there forever has finally gotten out LMAO!

:chicken:Crying tears for herself because she can't be free to party, sleep with whomever, and enjoy the life she had for the month she didn't bother to look for her beautiful daughter.

I wanna Hurl!!

I heard one of the news reporters discussing this.

It was the news teams that found the audio feed backing up through their systems and alerted the court about it.

This wasn't an intentional breach, it was a fluke and accidental.

Good luck Baez! It doesn't mean Casey is innocent.

He is wasting his time researching. The only valid argument he will have is that the trial needs to be moved because of tainting.

This attempt is an act of a desperate man with no good defense up his sleeve like he claims...

Will this impact the GJ findings at all?

Baez said he is researching whether the breach could impact the murder indictment.

http://www.local6.com/news/17715337/detail.html

Even if it would, they can then go back to the GJ , and will get the same results of murder 1 indictment. If it wasn't broadcast..and people didn't hear the testimony then it won't matter. If someone comes forward and said they did then they can declare a mistrial ..but only means they get to go through this same GJ again with different jurors..because this was the last day for these..but they'l still get the same response.

The judge said it was a mistake by his staff.....heard by the media....Jose is goofy.

A grand jury returned charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter, Caylee, State Attorney Lawson Lamar said.

However, before the indictment, Local 6 crews realized that audio from the grand jury's secret meeting on the 23rd floor of the Orange County courthouse was being piped out of the building.

It sounds as though it was only a few moments of broadcast..as if the mic was turned on before everyone was back in the courtroom..I do not think the G jurors themselves were heard discussing anything from what I take from this article...:waitasec:

My heart has been torn for this little one since July. As a Floridian, we've watched this case with great anxiety and apprehension and folowed it for hours a day here on WS.

Since her first release, it has been my greatest prayer to have Casey back in jail. I thought I would be relieved and happy that she is on her way back. Part of me is. I AM very thankful that there is no bond on these capital charges.

But like another poster said, there is no joy in this indictment.

The finality of realizing that something awful happened to that beautiful child has had me in tears for hours now. Knowing she really is gone. Forever. We knew that Kc was a liar. We also knew in our guts that the little girl was gone. But the gravity of the charges speaks volumes.

May Caylee be dancing with Jesus. I pray that her exit from this earth was swift. May KC's prison stay be a long slow time of realization until God's final justice prevails. Whatever He chooses for her.

I am undone.

The poster who puts the beautiful sky with the 'suffer the children to come unto Me' scripture made me cry even more. I know little Caylee is there, among that beautiful sunset.

RIP, beautiful girl.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

More Details On Casey Indictment
October 14, 2008 - 19 Responses

5:20 p.m.: Here are a few more details of the 7 count against Casey Anthony (or read a PDF of it here.)

/ The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

/ Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15.

Bolded by me...
This is just screaming at me. Especially after hearing the rumor that a 2nd POI is to be arrested.

Donna, your daughter ( I assume, from your picture) looks EXACTLY like my little girl...how funny. Anyway, I just heard 7 counts, one is Murder 1 (I am sure this is going to be old news, considering how slow this page is uploading due to traffic.....) Either way, I feel like this tightness I've had in my stomach is finally going away, whew....now, we just need Caylee home....Do you think it kaputz for CA & GA? I bet it is considering they were already divorcing and all....

That is my granddaughter. This case got to me so bad because she is almost the exact same age as Caylee. Karmella was 3 on July 21, Caylee on Aug 9. I look at her every day and can't help but think of Caylee.

My heart has been torn for this little one since July. As a Floridian, we've watched this case with great anxiety and apprehension and folowed it for hours a day here on WS.

Since her first release, it has been my greatest prayer to have Casey back in jail. I thought I would be relieved and happy that she is on her way back. Part of me is. I AM very thankful that there is no bond on these capital charges.

But like another poster said, there is no joy in this indictment.

The finality of realizing that something awful happened to that beautiful child has had me in tears for hours now. Knowing she really is gone. Forever. We knew that Kc was a liar. We also knew in our guts that the little girl was gone. But the gravity of the charges speaks volumes.

May Caylee be dancing with Jesus. I pray that her exit from this earth was swift. May KC's prison stay be a long slow time of realization until God's final justice prevails. Whatever He chooses for her.

I am undone.

The poster who puts the beautiful sky with the 'suffer the children to come unto Me' scripture made me cry even more. I know little Caylee is there, among that beautiful sunset.

RIP, beautiful girl.

Very well said! I feel the same way! A sad day but Justice will be heard for our beautiful angel Caylee!:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

This is my first post though I've been lurking for quite some time. I, like so many others have been totally obsessed by this case. I can't begin to tell you how greatly relieved I am by the GJ indictment. The next natural step, in justice for Caylee, is convicting her sociopathic whatever-she-is (I can't bring myself to call her a mother) and making sure she never sees the light of day. Unfortunately, we're going to have to endure a lot more from Cindy (heaven help us!) so hang on tight.

Anyway, today is indeed a momentous day and I'm glad I got to share it with all of you.:woohoo:

I wasn't sure if everyone knew this, I sure didn't til just now that Fox news is resourcing Websleuths as one of their news sources!!! Wowsa. Check the link scroll down towards bottom of page and see their news resources and there we are!!! :woohoo:

http://www.foxnews.com/national/crime/index.html

Arrgghhh!!! I missed so much today. Damn job! :crazy:

:chicken:Crying tears for herself because she can't be free to party, sleep with whomever, and enjoy the life she had for the month she didn't bother to look for her beautiful daughter.

I wanna Hurl!!

ITA....either that or she was poking herself in the eye with her fingernail trying to squeeze out a couple of tears. :crazy:

What was said to cause Casey's murder inditement/arrest on the most serious of charges? :behindbar

image.asp

Fox 35 just reported that Cindy has been home since just after 4 o'clock. She's home alone and George hasn't come home yet. Hope he's ok!
Ehh, if I were him, I'd honestly be afraid to go home and be around her.

I hope that it was arranged for George to get some counseling, he looked as if he was ready to crumble.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back