2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i have a theory that nothing gets done in this world until someone really gets ticked off
of course, this is not a universal theory because, some people do the right thing most if not all the time. But, in general my theory states that NOTHING gets done to rectify a situation until somebody gets ticked off and then and only then
i would like to personally thank the anthony family for probably ticking off every cop, investigator, searcher, volunteer, prosecutor, judge and everyone else.

they ticked off everyone and made it appear as though they had all the answers and eveyone else was just a bumbling bunch of idiots...

thanks again... cause you just made everyone WORK even harder for justice

THANK YOU AGAIN

What a piece of work CA is!!!! IIRC, the photos of Caylee in that Disney dress show a much younger, say 12-18 month old Caylee. At the rate that little ones outgrow clothes, who would keep a way too small dress still "in the closet"? As a mom and GM, not me! How many of you always packed away or gave away or otherwise got rid of past sized too small clothes once the kids outgrew them? How many of us would just keep adding clothes as the size went up, without doing something with the old clothes to make more space in the closet??? Does Caylee's room have a closet with unlimited capacity? (And as for frugalness, yes, we would reuse the store hanger for other clothes bought that didn't have a hanger)

I guess they never knew when Casey would turn up pregnant again, and you know times are hard with 2 babies.

i have a theory that nothing gets done in this world until someone really gets ticked off
of course, this is not a universal theory because, some people do the right thing most if not all the time. But, in general my theory states that NOTHING gets done to rectify a situation until somebody gets ticked off and then and only then
i would like to personally thank the anthony family for probably ticking off every cop, investigator, searcher, volunteer, prosecutor, judge and everyone else.

they ticked off everyone and made it appear as though they had all the answers and eveyone else was just a bumbling bunch of idiots...

THANK YOU AGAIN

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Focus.

They have the largest ever community focused on Justice for Caylee, thus the largest ever search for Caylee once TM and Equusearch are back in town. Bet on it!!!!

I thought the SAME thing. They sure did SAVE their witnesses and now he has to depose everyone else. He is not going to depose any of the GJ witnesses except maybe for GA, so he is stuck with a lot of work. LOL

:yes: He needs a bigger briefcase.:)

And defense always used the Grand Jury minutes to nitpick and find teeny weeny inconsistencies between what was testified to in front of the GJ and what is said during the regular trial by the same witness.
It was slick slick slick to pare down the witness list for the GJ. Sure it's a bare-bones presentation but this one had to take the cake. Kudos to the prosecution!:clap:
I could not agree with you more! :) They used what they needed to indict and are saving the real crux of the case for trial. However, it must have been convincing: 30 minutes of deliberation. As I said before, I hope that this will follow with 31 days = 31 minutes in the jury trial deliberation to find her Guilty.

THANK YOU AGAIN

THANK YEW!!! :blowkiss:

Amen to that "wtf". I wonder what I (and many other searchers) were doing almost every weekend!?! I suppose I must ENJOY wading through blackberry bushes, getting scratched, eaten alive by mosquitos, getting hives from the bugspray my skin doesn't like, seeing friggin' alligators less than 100 feet away from me, seeing numerous snakes including water mocassins! Well, maybe I'm a masochist or something. When she spews this kind of CRAP is when my compassion for her dries completely up.

Well, Theonly1, CA may not be at all grateful, but many of us are. God bless you for being out "in the trenches" to find Caylee.

THANK YOU AGAIN

I believe you are so right..........Even I did more research on this just to prove them wrong. LOL

I am wondering -- If KC had a problem with CA doing "cameos" in the beginning, how is she going to react about CA being all over the media from now until . . . uh . . . whenever?

It is alleged that KC had a problem with CA holding newborn Caylee first. If true, KC has a huge problem with CA stealing the spotlight. CA loves the spotlight.

I think KC will retaliate somehow, even from behind bars.

JMHO.

KC can refuse to see her Mom in visits again.

Cindy is soooo loaded in that interview. I think she needs to be loaded to keep her from saying what she is really like.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Focus.

They have the largest ever community focused on Justice for Caylee, thus the largest ever search for Caylee once TM and Equusearch are back in town. Bet on it!!!!
I do bet on it!! I can see people standing shoulder to shoulder from one side of the area to the other until this child is recovered. :clap::clap: Bravo, TM and TES! :blowkiss: (I would love to see 10,000 people show up to search or donate to TES.)

KC can refuse to see her Mom in visits again.

Cindy is soooo loaded in that interview. I think she needs to be loaded to keep her from saying what she is really like.

Since her mom helped put her away there, she might not appreciate all that HELP and refuse to see her.

I imagine she will be glad to see anyone before she gets out of jail.

I think KC will allow CA visits. She doesn't get the whole story on her mom... yet. (Turbo's theory)

Cin has more years of experience. Conversely, she understands KC to a tee. IMO

And defense always used the Grand Jury minutes to nitpick and find teeny weeny inconsistencies between what was testified to in front of the GJ and what is said during the regular trial by the same witness.
It was slick slick slick to pare down the witness list for the GJ. Sure it's a bare-bones presentation but this one had to take the cake. Kudos to the prosecution!:clap:

Ditto. I also applaud the grand jury for including lesser charges just IN CASE. I personally cannot see how she can excape a manslaughter charge - who does not know where their child is for over a month and still goes on as if nothing is wrong? A sociopath.

So...will the phone convos be recorded and released again? I can just hear it now....."saw your little cameo and limo ride"

:laugh:
Since he can't be the lead attorney in this case, maybe they will let him wheel in the carts. :doh:

I am trying sooooo hard to behave. :angel: Could you guys possibly not be so funny?:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back