2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who puts a woren dress back on the plastic store hanger?

Mommy Drearest come to mind. " A Mickey Mouse Dress on a PLASTIC HANGER! "

I do. I kept kids hangars for a couple of years when my son was little. I never put his clothes in the dryer either. Always hung them up.

I do. I kept kids hangars for a couple of years when my son was little. I never put his clothes in the dryer either. Always hung them up.

I do to, but I am also not a clean freak like cindy is, so therefore i find that to be telling. jmo

I can't stand her. Any chance of any sympathy for any member of this family has flown out the window with these 2 interviews today. George did not tell the GJ anything new, he wasn't being a "standup guy" he was saving his own butt. Cindy, well, everytime she opens her mouth she proves just how Casey became the lunatic she is.

very well said, I certainly feel the same way.....most families put up yellow ribbons for loved ones to come home, Cindy put up yellow crime tape.

OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>not that is TOO funny. This thread is hilarious.

I think that Cindy thinks the dress is a big deal and that is why she brought the dress onto the show.She's not the sharpest crayon in the box

She's made of wax crayon. As soon as this all dies down and no one is phoning her home at all and she looks in the mirror - she'll melt and be committed. It's only a matter of time.

I can't stand her. Any chance of any sympathy for any member of this family has flown out the window with these 2 interviews today. George did not tell the GJ anything new, he wasn't being a "standup guy" he was saving his own butt. Cindy, well, everytime she opens her mouth she proves just how Casey became the lunatic she is.

They better be careful - They can't PROVE KC ever saw Caylee again AFTER they had her.

The "worm" may turn.

To me, the Anthonys sound just like parents of murderers. Same ol' story.

Scott Peterson's parents. Change a few names, and this could be Cindy's interview the other day:
Lee Peterson: We're just very critical of the way the Modesto police has handled this investigation. They worked strictly on a theory that was dreamt up by this lead detective within the first eight hours, and they've pursued it backward from there and they have neglected so many good leads. Chief (Roy) Wasden made a comment during his news conference that on the evening before Christmas Eve, Laci's mother had spoken to Laci at 8:15 and that's the last time anyone saw Laci. Not true. There are several people who saw Laci.
Jackie Peterson: Several people who the police immediately tried to discredit the minute they came forward, so they're not coming forward.
Lee Peterson: And one of these gentlemen — and they are prominent people — he's a three-term council member up there and an attorney, and they saw her and they know her and the police have disregarded this. If it doesn't fit their theory, by God, they don't want to investigate it. I just can't be any more emphatic than that. And we're gonna pursue this thing.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...444968,00.html

Neil Entwistle's mother. Remind you of Cindy's "Mother of the Year" and George's statements about the "guilty parties" that he's watching?
"We know that our son Neil is innocent, and we are devastated to learn that the evidence points to Rachel murdering our grandchild and then committing suicide. I knew that Rachel was depressed. Our son will now go to jail for loving, honoring and protecting her memory," Yvonne Entwistle said.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...98/detail.html

Mother of John Phillips, convicted of first degree murder this summer for starving his ward to death and keeping him locked in a closet. (When they found the child, he looked like he'd been in "a concentration camp.") Shades of Cindy!:
Christine Phillips came to the defense of her son when asked what kind of parent he was, describing him as a great father; loving and caring. She said he would feed the boys and play with them.
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=97053

I also see a huge difference between two categories. The first have hope that the missing are alive yet desperately need to know the truth, whatever it might be. The second declare that the missing are alive and discourage searches for a body and claim that no one is trying to find the person alive. In the first category is almost every family of a beloved missing person. In the second are people like:

[Drew] Peterson said his wife told him over the phone she was leaving. He hasn't helped with searches because he believes she's alive, he said.
http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=290729

The Van der Sloots:
Witt.: Do you think she’s dead?
Anita: I… don’t know. I have for a very long time kept believing she was still alive and I have being played information in my hands that supports that . . . I would so gladly see that the other side of the story was shown as well.
Paulus: I don’t think she’s dead. I think the chance she’s still alive may be very well there.
Joran: (Smug faced) I have doubts… I think that when a person is missing for three years… That you are a very bad person seeing what is all happening, and you (meaning Natalee) still don’t come forward yourself to state you’re still alive. Or… or… If she’s still alive I think she’s held against her will…
http://.net/index.php?topic=2522.0

From at letter by Ricky Holland's foster/adoptive parents' attorney (They confessed to his murder much later.)
"They are hurting over their son's absence, which pain was only exaggerated by your digging up their yard, suspecting them of having buried evidence connected to his disappearance . . ."He asked for copies of all the investigative reports the detectives had so far.
[Ricky's "mother" pretended to believe he was alive]-- even wrapped gifts for Ricky -- toys he hadn't been allowed to play with from previous years -- writing on the gift tags: "To Ricky, from Santa."
http://www.freep.com/article/20071202/NEWS06/712020676

People say, "You just don't know how you will react if someone you love goes missing." But I think we have seen enough cases here to know how most worried, grieving, desperate people act when their loved one goes missing. And we also know how suspects act when a murdered person's body has not yet been found.

I do. She is crying because Casey was indicted and is in jail with no bond. She is not crying because her grandauther is dead most likely at the hands of her daughter. The reality is Caylee is dead.

She is crying because she is in complete denial and has no control now over her daughters future. imo

I'm sure she's crying because of everything that's happened in the past few months and not because she is in denial. Have you ever thought about trying to visualize yourself in her shoes?

To me, the Anthonys sound just like parents of murderers. Same ol' story.

Scott Peterson's parents. Change a few names, and this could be Cindy's interview the other day:
Lee Peterson: We're just very critical of the way the Modesto police has handled this investigation. They worked strictly on a theory that was dreamt up by this lead detective within the first eight hours, and they've pursued it backward from there and they have neglected so many good leads. Chief (Roy) Wasden made a comment during his news conference that on the evening before Christmas Eve, Laci's mother had spoken to Laci at 8:15 and that's the last time anyone saw Laci. Not true. There are several people who saw Laci.
Jackie Peterson: Several people who the police immediately tried to discredit the minute they came forward, so they're not coming forward.
Lee Peterson: And one of these gentlemen — and they are prominent people — he's a three-term council member up there and an attorney, and they saw her and they know her and the police have disregarded this. If it doesn't fit their theory, by God, they don't want to investigate it. I just can't be any more emphatic than that. And we're gonna pursue this thing.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...444968,00.html

Neil Entwistle's mother. Remind you of Cindy's "Mother of the Year" and George's statements about the "guilty parties" that he's watching?
"We know that our son Neil is innocent, and we are devastated to learn that the evidence points to Rachel murdering our grandchild and then committing suicide. I knew that Rachel was depressed. Our son will now go to jail for loving, honoring and protecting her memory," Yvonne Entwistle said.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...98/detail.html

Mother of John Phillips, convicted of first degree murder this summer for starving his ward to death and keeping him locked in a closet. (When they found the child, he looked like he'd been in "a concentration camp.") Shades of Cindy!:
Christine Phillips came to the defense of her son when asked what kind of parent he was, describing him as a great father; loving and caring. She said he would feed the boys and play with them.
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=97053

I also see a huge difference between two categories. The first have hope that the missing are alive yet desperately need to know the truth, whatever it might be. The second declare that the missing are alive and discourage searches for a body and claim that no one is trying to find the person alive. In the first category is almost every family of a beloved missing person. In the second are people like:

[Drew] Peterson said his wife told him over the phone she was leaving. He hasn't helped with searches because he believes she's alive, he said.
http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=290729

The Van der Sloots:
Anita: I… don’t know. I have for a very long time kept believing she was still alive and I have being played information in my hands that supports that . . . I would so gladly see that the other side of the story was shown as well.
Paulus: I don’t think she’s dead. I think the chance she’s still alive may be very well there.
Joran: (Smug faced) I have doubts… I think that when a person is missing for three years… That you are a very bad person seeing what is all happening, and you (meaning Natalee) still don’t come forward yourself to state you’re still alive. Or… or… If she’s still alive I think she’s held against her will…
http://.net/index.php?topic=2522.0

From at letter by Ricky Holland's foster/adoptive parents' attorney (They confessed to his murder much later.)
"They are hurting over their son's absence, which pain was only exaggerated by your digging up their yard, suspecting them of having buried evidence connected to his disappearance . . ."He asked for copies of all the investigative reports the detectives had so far.
[Ricky's "mother" pretended to believe he was alive]-- even wrapped gifts for Ricky -- toys he hadn't been allowed to play with from previous years -- writing on the gift tags: "To Ricky, from Santa."
http://www.freep.com/article/20071202/NEWS06/712020676

People say, "You just don't know how you will react if someone you love goes missing." But I think we have seen enough cases here to know how most worried, grieving, desperate people act when their loved one goes missing. And we also know how suspects act when a murdered person's body has not yet been found.

Excellent post, Steadfast, and thank you for taking the time to prepare it :clap::clap:

They better be careful - They can't PROVE KC ever saw Caylee again AFTER they had her.

The "worm" may turn.

Yep that has been in my head since early on..I would put nothing past KC..absolutely nothing.

He should just commit her and find a way to get on with his life. She's nuts, pure and simple. This dress she's holding up CLEARLY is something she just bought... who keeps store hangers? I can't think of anyone. She's mental and I really believe she is as bad or worse than KC.

I keep them. I like that they have the sizes on them. I buy clothes for the next year if they are on sale. There is a range of sizes in my kids closets. Having sized hangers easily lets me sort the clothes in the closet so I don't have to pull each one down and look at the tags.

Regardless if this was from Caylee's closet or she went and bought it, the dress Caylee was wearing in the picture was not a size 6. The one Cindy was holding up would be about right. I also doubt she could go buy another dress without it being on TV 2 seconds later.

I am with Cindy on this one.

What a piece of work CA is!!!! IIRC, the photos of Caylee in that Disney dress show a much younger, say 12-18 month old Caylee. At the rate that little ones outgrow clothes, who would keep a way too small dress still "in the closet"? As a mom and GM, not me! How many of you always packed away or gave away or otherwise got rid of past sized too small clothes once the kids outgrew them? How many of us would just keep adding clothes as the size went up, without doing something with the old clothes to make more space in the closet??? Does Caylee's room have a closet with unlimited capacity? (And as for frugalness, yes, we would reuse the store hanger for other clothes bought that didn't have a hanger)

My daughter is 5 and I still have her 1st Christmas and Easter dress and various other outfits I adored in her closet. She does have a rather large closet but I don't find it odd to still have that in the closet. Kids clothes are so small that it would take a lot of clothes to fill a closet up.

Just saw the Today Show interview with Cindy. I believe she purposely did not comb her hair this morning!

Anyway, she needs to just go home, sit down, and shut up!

No sense in taking tips about Caylee sightings when it is painfully obvious she is no longer alive.
Her PIs have had months to track down the leads that were REAL to her a ways back. Nothing came of that...as nothing will come of the ones she continues to get. Whatever happened to the person who they tracked down out of state who had a photo of Casey, Caylee, and ZFG?

I sometimes really think these people are pure evil. Then I ask myself what must it feel like to be in George and Cindy poisiton.( I would never want to spend a minute in their shoes ) I just really would like to know if they really believe what they are saying or is it just to cover for KC. Lee has vanish off the face of the earth. Its so insane. Would like to know how many people think George and Cindy believe what they are saying.

I keep them. I like that they have the sizes on them. I buy clothes for the next year if they are on sale. There is a range of sizes in my kids closets. Having sized hangers easily lets me sort the clothes in the closet so I don't have to pull each one down and look at the tags.

Regardless if this was from Caylee's closet or she went and bought it, the dress Caylee was wearing in the picture was not a size 6. The one Cindy was holding up would be about right. I also doubt she could go buy another dress without it being on TV 2 seconds later.

I am with Cindy on this one.
As TM has stated, he does NOT believe the dress that was found was Caylee's. So IMO there's no argument here.

I'm sure she's crying because of everything that's happened in the past few months and not because she is in denial. Have you ever thought about trying to visualize yourself in her shoes?

I have and I know myself well enough to say that I would not stick my face in every camera possible running my mouth.
I would not say my trunk smells like a dead body and then cover for my lying daughter.

I'm not a good mother because I would have thrown her a$$ in jail.
And yes, I can say that. I have never tolerated lying. In my home lying is not viewed as a *misstatement*

I will record the interview and upload it as quickly as possible and post it here.

Thank you soooo sooo much!:blowkiss:

Where I live, the local cable co. and our local NBC station had a squabble and got divorced...so I can't watch anything on NBC at all!:furious:

I will record the interview and upload it as quickly as possible and post it here.

by the way, where will it be located? In this thread or somewhere else? Am fixing to get off work and would like to know where to look for it....thanks again!:blowkiss:

These people ARE SO SICK!!!! I'm a mother too and if my child committed any crime, no matter how painful it would be for me to have to face it, I would have to face it for his sake. I would move any mountain to get him the best psychological help money could buy and yes, he would have to face the consequences of his actions. That's called good parenting. What they're doing is the complete opposite. It's completely pathological.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back