2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one ever really interviews the woman. Where are all the questions about her lame claims? They just allow her to sit there and blabber on about whatever she wants without any need to defend her accusations. JB gives these press conferences where he stands and lectures everyone then walks away. These people believe they don't have to answer to anyone, and obviously at this point they don't. I can't imagine how foolish they will look once they actually have to try and make sense of what they are saying.
The trial will be interesting to say the least. Wonder if we'll get Cindy screeching to her daughter "there is no evidence"!!

Cindy isn't in Denial, she's in Narnia or maybe Middle-Earth or is it OZ?

There is no proof in discovery yet that she murdered her child either. hang on for the ride when and if we get discovery if no deals are made.

Thats Great........So lets drag a deceased child through the mud by perpetuating false rumors that she was the product of incest?

Hope your having fun with that.....

I don't believe that for a minute. I believe that is what CA WANTS the public to believe though. She knows her daughter is gone, her grandchild is dead and in my opinion she is in it now FOR THE MONEY she can scam from unsuspecting, kind hearted people.

My sentiments exactly. GA is playing the con game right along with her. I also don't understand why everyone thinks GA did the right thing yesterday and went into the GJ, like some sort of a hero, and told the truth. Do we think he told the truth because he said he did, or his attorney said he did. He might have gone in there and lied his a## off. None of us know what happened in there.

The trial will be interesting to say the least. Wonder if we'll get Cindy screeching to her daughter "there is no evidence"!!

Ya know, I thought that bond hearing was creepy too (I assume this is to what you're referring). CA was giving testimony on the stand and seemingly looked straight at Casey when answering and repeated, "There is NO EVIDENCE. NO EVIDENCE..."

T

Thats Great........So lets drag a deceased child through the mud by perpetuating false rumors that she was the product of incest?

Since this rumor was emphatically stated repeatedly by LP on NG I wonder why no lawsuit has been filed if it is untrue. I know attorneys don't file lawsuits on every little comment when their clients are involved in a high profile case but this "rumor" is rather nasty if it is unfounded. Why no lawsuit? Why no "cease and desist"?

I wish there was one reporter that had the cajones to ask her the questions that need to be asked and if she doesn't want to answer, don't air the interview. Enough is enough.

I think Greta would be the reporter to do this but unfortunately she is only doing the political scene these days. I can't wait untill she gets back after the election, I really enjoy her show and her panel.

They better be careful - They can't PROVE KC ever saw Caylee again AFTER they had her.

The "worm" may turn.

Touche. I also have been thinking that for a while.

I even have ideas on how that story would go... KC could make all the evidence fit if she is imaginative. (and we know she is)

I truely think this is the only way that CA will ever admit that KC is to blame. She would sling her under the bus SO FAST our heads would spin if her own butt was on the line.

The following is snipped from a mental health site....Bolding is mine.

How Does Grief Affect a Person?

People deal with grief in extremely diverse ways and often this can make the person offering support uncomfortable. Despite individual uniqueness, usually an overall pattern does occur, understanding this may help you to show compassion during the different stages of grieving.

Grief often begins with shock and numbness and possibly denial. This is usually followed by a time when the pain sets in. Strong emotions may overwhelm the person. Commonly during the sadness following bereavement, the person may have no energy and feel listless. They may withdraw or have mood fluctuations, and this can be the hardest and longest period of the grieving process. Finally, there is acceptance as the loss is accepted - although this is not necessarily a happy acceptance. Energy and hope begin to return.

The entire process is different for everyone and it is never orderly. Grief may return and be particularly painful around the times of anniversaries, birthdays, family get-togethers and Christmas – times when the person's absence is all the more obvious. It is impossible to say how long the grieving process lasts. It will vary greatly depending on the relationship and nature of the death.
Ways to Help

Things that are usually helpful:

Allow Grief

It can be difficult to watch somebody go through the grieving process but it isn't helpful to give the person a message that says 'chin up'. It is important that the person does grieve. According to research, unresolved grief can lead to outbursts of anger and rage, restlessness, depression, addiction, compulsion, anxiety and panic disorders. Physical symptoms can include worsening or developing diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, cancer, asthma, allergies, constipation, diarrhoea and ulcers. Don't allow your discomfort with the person's grief stop them from expressing it.

Be Supportive

Many people hold back as they are afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing. Rest assured that the person grieving doesn’t expect you to know what to say. It is generally felt that the important first step is to acknowledge the person's loss. If you don't have the words a hug can speak volumes. Accept the person's grief and offer your supportive presence even if this makes you uncomfortable. Don't be afraid to talk about the dead person and share your memories of them, if you knew them.

Make allowances

Some grieving people may exhibit some (temporarily) unusual conduct that affects relationships and everyday activities: isolating themselves or on the other hand, not wanting to be alone
resentment that others aren't grieving
critical or irritable in ways that are out of character
odd events, which seem real, like sensing the presence of a loved one.

If the person is worried it may help to know that these things, are a lot more common than they may think. For example, it is common to 'hear' the voice of the deceased person or to 'see' or 'feel' their presence. If you are concerned about how the person is grieving, it is a good idea to speak to a GP or grief counsellor.

I agree, I have always wondered why it took so long for her to MAKE Casey take her to Caylee. If she was the primary caregiver and to all acounts she most certainly was, was this 31 days just a break for her?? No, she did not want to incure the wrath of Kasey until she absolutely had to. It was amazing how far Cindy backed down after the phone calls from jail when Casey taunted her for "you dont know what my involvment is!? Really?" For what ever reasons, Kasey pulls more strings then Cindy does and Cindy is her puppet.

because mommy needs her love.

KC can refuse to see her Mom in visits again.

Cindy is soooo loaded in that interview. I think she needs to be loaded to keep her from saying what she is really like.

I agree. I think she is on something and it's not just being "medicated". She is f^c#@d up almost every time we see her!

I wish I hadn't even watched the Today Show video. Cindy is so messed up, she has heavily medicated herself. And, the statements she makes and the accusations are too much for me!
I know that grief affects people differently. I work as a nurse, and at times deal with people that are in the grieving process. Cindy does not represent any normalcy of the grieving process.
This woman is completely deluded. Why doesn't someone step in and help her? Does she not have a best friend that will guide her toward the appropriate help she so desperately is needing?

I don't think these tv stations should even have her on their shows. It is sad to see her on the tv screen completely messed up and talking nonstop, and making accusatory remarks toward LE, and praising her murderous daughter!
I wish I had not watched that interview.

Am guessing a combination of benzos, lack of sleep, grandaughter missing (in her mind she isnt dead), daughter indicted for g.daughters death etc, we would all be pretty messed up too.
I would think that someone who had admittedly made some poor choices in their own life would show a little more compassion.

I wish I hadn't even watched the Today Show video. Cindy is so messed up, she has heavily medicated herself. And, the statements she makes and the accusations are too much for me!
I know that grief affects people differently. I work as a nurse, and at times deal with people that are in the grieving process. Cindy does not represent any normalcy of the grieving process.
This woman is completely deluded. Why doesn't someone step in and help her? Does she not have a best friend that will guide her toward the appropriate help she so desperately is needing?

I don't think these tv stations should even have her on their shows. It is sad to see her on the tv screen completely messed up and talking nonstop, and making accusatory remarks toward LE, and praising her murderous daughter!

She is getting help!! She is under a doctors care, and i have no doubt that the woman would be completely paranoid that if she talks to a psychologist, it would get leaked to the media.
I can tell you from personal experience that when you are at your absolute lowest, you dont want to reach out for help.
And she could be on a combination of meds now- which affect people differently. If she has been put on an A.D then it will take weeks before theres any change.
When my father died of secondary melanoma, there was only 6 wks between his diagnosis and death. I was strong through his deterioration, and didnt shed a single tear at his funeral.
Weeks later, I was angry- I questioned all of his doctors accusing them of failing to diagnose him sooner. Other days I couldnt get out of bed, but mostly it was that anger and finger pointing that got me through those first few months....
When the hurt started it just didnt stop. I sunk lower and lower till finally nothing else in this world mattered- not even sticking around for my children .Now that I am well I cannot believe I felt that way. Leaving my kids behind without their mum? NO WAY!!!! But at that time my brain chemistry was way out of wack and i really didnt care.
In GA's interview with LE it is clear that they were in agreement that the truth of this was too much for CA to bear, and they were all witholding evidence from her for that very reason.

Am guessing a combination of benzos, lack of sleep, grandaughter missing (in her mind she isnt dead), daughter indicted for g.daughters death etc, we would all be pretty messed up too.
I would think that someone who had admittedly made some poor choices in their own life would show a little more compassion.

Sounds like you must be refering to me so I will respond...

Make poor choices, yup I sure did. Real poor... I was a piece of . However, I never killed anyone and I'd never cover for or lie for anyone who did. I also have no compassion for anyone who kills or lies or covers up for people that kill. Sorry but I draw the line with murderers, rapists, etc.

On top of that, Cindy is a sick, sick woman.. someone much like her created the piece of that I once was. She created her daughter, the baby killer. Compassion, naw, she needs to go take DBT classes.

Besides all that, all I said about her was that she looks f^c@#% up. And she does. And it's more than just a Xanax or a Klonopin (you suggest she is on benzos).. she either took more than prescribed or she's drinking while on them.

I think Greta would be the reporter to do this but unfortunately she is only doing the political scene these days. I can't wait untill she gets back after the election, I really enjoy her show and her panel.

Me too! I miss Greta!!

Yeah Cindy Definitely needs to just quit running her mouth and spewing accusations at everyone except her lying daughter!

I watched her interview and just shook my head. :no:

She is getting help!! She is under a doctors care, and i have no doubt that the woman would be completely paranoid that if she talks to a psychologist, it would get leaked to the media.
I can tell you from personal experience that when you are at your absolute lowest, you dont want to reach out for help.
And she could be on a combination of meds now- which affect people differently. If she has been put on an A.D then it will take weeks before theres any change.
When my father died of secondary melanoma, there was only 6 wks between his diagnosis and death. I was strong through his deterioration, and didnt shed a single tear at his funeral.
Weeks later, I was angry- I questioned all of his doctors accusing them of failing to diagnose him sooner. Other days I couldnt get out of bed, but mostly it was that anger and finger pointing that got me through those first few months....
When the hurt started it just didnt stop. I sunk lower and lower till finally nothing else in this world mattered- not even sticking around for my children .Now that I am well I cannot believe I felt that way. Leaving my kids behind without their mum? NO WAY!!!! But at that time my brain chemistry was way out of wack and i really didnt care.
In GA's interview with LE it is clear that they were in agreement that the truth of this was too much for CA to bear, and they were all witholding evidence from her for that very reason.
Nurses with zero compassion for patients with mental health issues...why doesnt that suprise me?
I know about mental helath issues and I sympathize and empathize with anyone that's dealing with them. I have fought depression off and on most of my adult life. It manifested in me after the death of my firstborn. I also have a sibling that commited suicide. So I understand all about mental health issues!
In my post I stated that Cindy needs help, and medicating yourself is not help. She was obviously overmedicated this morning. It made me sick seeing the shape she was in. I wish for a friend of hers' to convince her to seek intensive psychiatric help. She does not need to go on national tv and humiliate herself in the state she is in!

I know about mental helath issues and I sympathize and empathize with anyone that's dealing with them. I have fought depression off and on most of my adult life. It manifested in me after the death of my firstborn. I also have a sibling that commited suicide. So I understand all about mental health issues!
In my post I stated that Cindy needs help, and medicating yourself is not help. She was obviously overmedicated this morning. It made me sick seeing the shape she was in. I wish for a friend of hers' to convince her to seek intensive psychiatric help. She does not need to go on national tv and humiliate herself in the state she is in!

I'm sorry for your loss :blowkiss:

Sounds like you must be refering to me so I will respond...

Make poor choices, yup I sure did. Real poor... I was a piece of . However, I never killed anyone and I'd never cover for or lie for anyone who did. I also have no compassion for anyone who kills or lies or covers up for people that kill. Sorry but I draw the line with murderers, rapists, etc.

On top of that, Cindy is a sick, sick woman.. someone much like her created the piece of that I once was. She created her daughter, the baby killer. Compassion, naw, she needs to go take DBT classes.

Besides all that, all I said about her was that she looks f^c@#% up. And she does. And it's more than just a Xanax or a Klonopin (you suggest she is on benzos).. she either took more than prescribed or she's drinking while on them.
OLG, We've all made poor choices. Every single one of us at sometime.
I certainly agree, CA is self medicating in some way, it's quite obvious.
I think she's in need of psychiatric hospitalization. And also it would help for her daughter, the murderer to come clean and confess the entire crime. And stop the nightmare!
I always love reading your posts. You're good for my soul. Thank you.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back