2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cin-A is just hanging onto any little shred isn't she? Ya just knew if she had the dress she was gonna waive it around like a red flag, right? And what do we see this morning? Cin-A waiving the little red and white Minnie Mouse dress on morning tele!

From Tim's demeanor on NG both nights it did not seem to me that he thought the dress was of any significance. Much ado about nothing...
I think that Cindy thinks the dress is a big deal and that is why she brought the dress onto the show.She's not the sharpest crayon in the box

Amen to that "wtf". I wonder what I (and many other searchers) were doing almost every weekend!?! I suppose I must ENJOY wading through blackberry bushes, getting scratched, eaten alive by mosquitos, getting hives from the bugspray my skin doesn't like, seeing friggin' alligators less than 100 feet away from me, seeing numerous snakes including water mocassins! Well, maybe I'm a masochist or something. When she spews this kind of CRAP is when my compassion for her dries completely up.

How often have we seen Cindy on these or ANY searches? My thanks and the thanks of all the people who WANT Caylee found go out to you and the other brave and selfless searchers who have subjected themselves to the less than hospital environs of Florida. We know that KC was looking high and low for Caylee while she was spending other people's money - we have the tapes to prove it. We also have Cindy on tape spewing hatred for anyone who doesn't toe HER line in this case. I have no compassion for Cindy the Liar and Cindy, the person who is trying to take the focus off her daughter AND herself.

I just watched both interviews - Cindy's and George's................

Cindy DOES look terrible, like someone who's over the edge and hasn't slept in days. I think her behavior is terrible, as it's been since the beginning. I doubt that if and when Caylee's remains are found she'll be able to accept that finality. I doubt she'll be able to face the truth no matter what.

George looks beat down. I think he knows, deep down, that Caylee is dead. He can't have worked in LE for 10 years without knowing the procedure of evidence gathering and indicting someone for a crime. He must know that OCSO is thorough and has the evidence, but to admit that Caylee is dead and that Casey did it, would be a crippling blow to Casey's defense. So, he's putting up a brave front for now. If and when Caylee's remains are found, I think George will be the first in the family to accept it.

Cindy Cindy Cindy..... how can anyone look for Caylee when your daughter refuses to talk? When your daughter refuses to give any accurate information?

What is the big secret Cindy? Were KC and ZFG involved in the mafia? If there are so many sightings of Caylee - with the kind of reward money that's on the table - what is going on? I'd like that kind of money and if I saw her I would be sending pictures, I would be following WHOEVER home and getting license numbers. Really - Cindy - if someone knows someone that has her wouldn't they be banging on LE's and JB's door and wanting the money? This 'someone' could contact their own law enforcement agency since you think Orange County has an agenda against KC.

Cindy do you REALLY think anyone would rather see your daughter go to jail and ignore a live Caylee out there somewhere? Really?

Follow up those leads you claim LE ignored. In fact, if you have any in Northern Minnesota contact me through this site and I will personally help you. Legitimate leads - not "might have seen her in the mall" because I'm sure there are hundreds of those. If you expect LE to spend time on "might have seen her...." - you are not being realistic. Some people think Elvis is still alive....

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why all the concern for Caylee, now, Cindy? Why is it soooo important to find her, NOW? Could it be to save KC?? What about those 30 days that she was missing?? Why weren't you searching for Caylee?? Could it be because, at that time, KC wasn't in trouble?? Nothing will EVER convince me that you couldn't have found where Caylee was. You didn't try because KC would have been angry at you. And, THAT is what it's always been about with you. Keeping KC happy.

From everything we've seen and heard.....KC was very happy after June 16th.

I agree, I have always wondered why it took so long for her to MAKE Casey take her to Caylee. If she was the primary caregiver and to all acounts she most certainly was, was this 31 days just a break for her?? No, she did not want to incure the wrath of Kasey until she absolutely had to. It was amazing how far Cindy backed down after the phone calls from jail when Casey taunted her for "you dont know what my involvment is!? Really?" For what ever reasons, Kasey pulls more strings then Cindy does and Cindy is her puppet.

HE needs a bigger brain!!!!! ROFLMAO

"I could think of things I never thunk before...and then I'd sit and think some more! I would not be just a nuthin', my head all full of stuffin'..."

:)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

My head may explode soon.........%#%#@^^$@@#@!!!!!! What possible "truth" could explain this behavoir??? What possible scenario could these people hhave cooked up that explains not talking to LE, not giving info to LE, not cooperating with LE, not helping searchers, not searching themselves, not doing ANYTHING except spouting nonsense about this mysterious theory of what really happened, that cannot be tlked about until the trial!!!

Its been said before and I'll say it again, after all O.J. was certain the real killers would be found by him after his release from jail....maybe in a few years we will get to see a book called "If I Killed My Daughter This is How I Would Do It"....just sad....:mad:

I just watched both interviews - Cindy's and George's................

Cindy DOES look terrible, like someone who's over the edge and hasn't slept in days. I think her behavior is terrible, as it's been since the beginning. I doubt that if and when Caylee's remains are found she'll be able to accept that finality. I doubt she'll be able to face the truth no matter what.

George looks beat down. I think he knows, deep down, that Caylee is dead. He can't have worked in LE for 10 years without knowing the procedure of evidence gathering and indicting someone for a crime. He must know that OCSO is thorough and has the evidence, but to admit that Caylee is dead and that Casey did it, would be a crippling blow to Casey's defense. So, he's putting up a brave front for now. If and when Caylee's remains are found, I think George will be the first in the family to accept it.

What's always puzzled me is : why do they think refusing to accept a deceased Caylee will help KC's defense? Honestly I just don't get it. Why do they think this idiocy will help in a trial outcome?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I'd be happy to follow up any Central CA leads, too.
I HAVE kept my eyes open, but since Caylee looks like my granddaughter at that age, I think she'll be tough to find. If she is in any Hispanic community, she'd stand out like a sore thumb imo.

As another 50 year-old mother, I would like to smack some sense into this woman's head! Her stupidity is helping NO ONE. Some say we should excuse her because she is griefstricken. If so, then why doesn't she do something that might actually benefit her daughter and bring Caylee home, one way or another.

The most condemning evidence against Casey right now is her failure to report the incident, whatever that might turn out to be; her callous behavior in the weeks prior to July 15th; and her refusal to cooperate with LE afterward. Any mitigating circumstances that her defense attorney manages to pull out of a hat will be overshadowed by those three facts.

Lending full cooperation to LE in the interest of the victim -- her own granddaughter -- could benefit Casey. Compassion for a defendant's grieving parents can go a long way with juries. In this case, it could be the one factor that would save her life. By perpetuating the BS, she's leading her on the deathwalk.

very well said, I certainly feel the same way.....most families put up yellow ribbons for loved ones to come home, Cindy put up yellow crime tape.

She is crying because she is in complete denial and has no control now over her daughters future. imo

Ha! She has more control than she thinks. KC has no idea, I don't think. As far as needing "things" in prison - this stuff isn't just handed out. Someone has to put money in an account for KC to buy from a commissary. Things like shampoo, feminine products, etc. Not only will KC be under state control, but mommy can hold back money and say oh well.

CA/KC apple doesn't fall far from tree............what was CA life like with her parents? her mother?

I think that Cindy thinks the dress is a big deal and that is why she brought the dress onto the show.She's not the sharpest crayon in the box

Someone, and I wish I could remember who, on this site has a picture of Caylee in a yellow Belle dress that is obviously way too big for her. Like, say 2 sizes too big. If the Minnie dress info was released as a red herring, I am still anxiously awaiting the results.

Let us hope, however, that this Disney dress, if unrelated to Caylee, doesn't mean that there is another small girl missing, or if so, that she has then been found....wow. I hate typing anything related to this case anymore. It never ends up well.

UGH! She is almost as disgusting as her daughter! Now that Casey is out of the way the spotlight is all her's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back