2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does this SHOCK you? Nejame is continuing to SELL this story immediately after the INDICTMENT was disclosed........ He does not care about the truth...He cares about FUNDS..........

I hope LE bringing charges of obstruction of justice against all involved. No matter how MEDICATED CA is, that does not excuse her actions.... No sympathy from me towards the A's.............. She is the Ringmaster and please allow her to continue to hang herself............. Apparently, this family does not understand accepting the FACTS......and will continue to do all they can to make azzzzzzz's of themselves.

I agree. Cindy is the ringmaster in the circus of this sociopathic freakshow. I think they need to have charges filed against them for obstruction, more importantly Cindy. Baez should just burn his law license because he is better suited to wear a bozo the clown suit imo.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

O.M.G She said "From day one"----again!!!

Someone please get her to stfu...she's wouldnt know what day one was if it smack her right in the head!:slap:

Oh. My. God.

George is off to tote the rolling billboard around town.

poor george. caught between a rock (liar) and a hard place (another liar).
i feel bad for him. he does not know what end is up.

:waitasec: GA is still saying this, even though he was a major player in getting a GJ to return 1st degree murder charges? Did he spend an hour telling the GJ about his billboard?

We don't know how he testified. He may have had a new story from the ever evolving script Cindy started writing on July 16th.

Thanks for the heads up! Thanks Patty!!

Poppy

Thank you Patty......... I was unable to read WS yesterday because of the high volume. I look forward to your postings. I slept so well last night because of the Indictment........... this brings no happiness to me the facts are still the same Caylee is gone.............. The A family still brings out so much disgust in me..............

What will CA not do for the almighty dollar? I honestly think this family needs some serious counseling starting ASAP, seriously.

Why does this SHOCK you? Nejame is continuing to SELL this story immediately after the INDICTMENT was disclosed........ He does not care about the truth...He cares about FUNDS..........

I hope LE bringing charges of obstruction of justice against all involved. No matter how MEDICATED CA is, that does not excuse her actions.... No sympathy from me towards the A's.............. She is the Ringmaster and please allow her to continue to hang herself............. Apparently, this family does not understand accepting the FACTS......and will continue to do all they can to make azzzzzzz's of themselves.

I am willing to bet a whole lot of money that NeJames isn't behind her hogwash, its Baez!! Think about it.......NeJames is on Georges side and he isnt spewing this crap. Its Baez & Black...the PR firm

poor george. caught between a rock (liar) and a hard place (another liar).
i feel bad for him. he does not know what end is up.

I think he is trying to prove a point today as he testified yesterday. Now he is trying to tell the public something to the effect of I still believe KC.

I don't think GA changed his story. MN was on local six last night at 11 and slipped kinda saying he did testify against his daughter.

We don't know how he testified. He may have had a new story from the ever evolving script Cindy started writing on July 16th.

If he changed his testimony from what his sworn statements said, he would be charged with Perjury though, wouldn't he?

I think he is trying to prove a point today as he testified yesterday. Now he is trying to tell the public something to the effect of I still believe KC.

He said someting like "I will always stand behind my daughter."

I wonder though, would he continue to stand behind her if she came out and admitted she killed Casey on purpose? Not that she ever would...

If he changed his testimony from what his sworn statements said, he would be charged with Perjury though, wouldn't he?

Yes, and I would hope so. The officials in the DA's office and in the Sheriff's office are way lenient on this family imo. They are treading softly on them, but I think they have enough to do what they are doing so they are probably going to leave it alone to keep public sentiment on their side and keep it from creating more of a circus.

I am willing to bet a whole lot of money that NeJames isn't behind her hogwash, its Baez!! Think about it.......NeJames is on Georges side and he isnt spewing this crap. Its Baez & Black...the PR firm

NEJAMES was in NYC pleading for funds.... He is a HIGH PROFILE/PUBLIC RELATIONS/DEFENSE ATTY to the STARS............................. Yes, JB is doing his stuff, but NEJAMES is experienced at PUBLIC RELATIONS......... and prides himself on this fact...........

The whole truth will be exposed one day.................

NEJAMES was in NYC pleading for funds.... He is a HIGH PROFILE/PUBLIC RELATIONS/DEFENSE ATTY to the STARS............................. Yes, JB is doing his stuff, but NEJAMES is experienced at PUBLIC RELATIONS......... and prides himself on this fact...........

Do you know this for a fact? Spill please! :)

They have showed clips of GA saying they cried and sobbed all night. Hopeful they will find Caylee not clear if he believes alive.

George has a mental Rolex and knows exactly what time it is. He got it at the towing yard.

*bolding is mine*

I can't wait until that day comes. I really can't. When the lid blows off of this thing I think we will be shocked beyond belief. It's just way too convoluted for it to end any other way.

For a moment yesterday I put myself in Cindy's shoes, having lost a grandchild, having to turn your only daughter in and maybe never holding her again, made me hurt so badly I cried for them. If this were me I don't think I could've gotten out of bed for a week.
But up today before 6, giving interviews! No, no, no. This is not normal, even if people grieve differently, the interviews could have been on hold, and contemplating them as early as yesterday, not normal.
I would like to think she's trying to save her daughters life, but I'm not so sure.
Sad, really

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinklillies13