2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, what I find interesting is that there is a pic on google earth of that area with a white car.

This makes me very suspicious of this witness's story. What if HE went on google earth looking at that area and saw this pic with the car and came up with the story. I just wanted to throw that into the ring.

Heh. I don't think "Joe the Plumber" type regular people are really all that savvy. The percentage of sleuthers (in my opinion) is off the bell curve on intelligence and inquisitivity. Of course, I could be wrong.

I know that the satellites that take pics for google, etc are delayed (1 year or 2). If not mistaken live feed is for dod,gov. They are on a fixed course of travel, unless something is being looked at that is a threat to our well being.

Heh. I don't think "Joe the Plumber" type people are really all that savvy. The percentage of sleuthers (in my opinion) is over the bell curve on intelligence and inquisitivity. Of course, I could be wrong.

OMG NOT JOE THE PLUMBER hahaha

Quick someone come up with a tshirt with a bald guy saying " Joe the plumber, not the brightest crayon in the box"

When my son goes looking for scrap metal he drives way slower than 20, more like 5 mph. Don't know is if is reliable or not but think it definetly needs more checking into and searching there.

Didn't he say his friend slowed down when they saw the car, because they thought someone was having car trouble and needed help?

OMG NOT JOE THE PLUMBER hahaha

Quick someone come up with a tshirt with a bald guy saying " Joe the plumber, not the brightest crayon in the box"

Seems like Joe the plumber...isn't all he is cracked up to be. Seems he is not licensed and owes back taxes, and would benefit from Obamas tax cut....oops.

Seems like Joe the plumber...isn't all he is cracked up to be. Seems he is not licensed and owes back taxes, and would benefit from Obamas tax cut....oops.

I also read he is not a registered voter!:crazy:

The close up photo of the car from google earth.....Does it look like there is another white car a few yards behind that car? I definately see something non tree and white looks like a car.

I know my daughter looked up the house we where living at between 2/07 and 2/08 and her car was in the driveway. Not sure when it was taken though but that is pretty recent.

The close up photo of the car from google earth.....Does it look like there is another white car a few yards behind that car? I definately see something non tree and white looks like a car.

I know my daughter looked up the house we where living at between 2/07 and 2/08 and her car was in the driveway. Not sure when it was taken though but that is pretty recent.

Every place that I have looked up and know what to look for MD, Georgia, NC the closest I can get is 1 1/2 years out. And almost all are taken in the fall. MY dad's inground pool was buried 1 1/2 years ago and google shows the pool.

Where do you get that from? Everything I've read says "for information that leads to finding Caylee." It doesn't say "only if found alive".
I don't know how to explain this other than they are only looking for an alive Caylee. This is why LP put up the $50K reward for awhile to entice someone to lead them to the body, but he has since withdrawn it. That being said, all reports are that the reward is only for bringing Caylee home alive. I will check into it later when I can or someone else can help find this information for you. (I think we have GA stating it on a video.)

We don't have to believe this man or know his motives for what he is doing at the moment. Since it was never released where the woman thinks she saw Casey coming out of the woods and her car...it only makes sense this sighting needs to be checked out. I believe that when the driver sent Blink the pm with much of the same information a long time ago, it adds a bit of credibility to this man's story.

LE has gotten thousands of calls from people, probably some from WSers, with wild theories, speculation, and other tales. Do I find it impossible this lead wasn't checked out or somehow fell through the cracks? No. It is quite possible with the volume they have had to systematically go through to get to the ones that really matter. (This is exactly why I advise never sending LE tips unless you were there or know who was. Direct information!)

I am hopeful that if LE didn't take him seriously before or they missed his tip, they will be all over it today after seeing it on the news. They do need to hear him out. I would guess he would be willing to take a LDT to confirm he at least believes the story he is telling them.

Do you have a link?

No, since Google Earth is an application, not a web site. But you can go to http://earth.google.com/, download Google Earth, run it, enter the coordinates, and then see for yourself. The date of the image always shows in the bottom information bar, along with the elevation and so on.

I would think there should be a way to do that on http://maps.google.com/ as well, but I couldn't figure it out.

I don't know how to explain this other than they are only looking for an alive Caylee. This is why LP put up the $50K reward for awhile to entice someone to lead them to the body, but he has since withdrawn it. That being said, all reports are that the reward is only for bringing Caylee home alive. I will check into it later when I can or someone else can help find this information for you. (I think we have GA stating it on a video.)

We don't have to believe this man or know his motives for what he is doing at the moment. Since it was never released where the woman thinks she saw Casey coming out of the woods and her car...it only makes sense this sighting needs to be checked out. I believe that when the driver sent Blink the pm with much of the same information a long time ago, it adds a bit of credibility to this man's story.

LE has gotten thousands of calls from people, probably some from WSers, with wild theories, speculation, and other tales. Do I find it impossible this lead wasn't checked out or somehow fell through the cracks? No. It is quite possible with the volume they have had to systematically go through to get to the ones that really matter. (This is exactly why I advise never sending LE tips unless you were there or know who was. Direct information!)

I am hopeful that if LE didn't take him seriously before or they missed his tip, they will be all over it today after seeing it on the news. They do need to hear him out. I would guess he would be willing to take a LDT to confirm he at least believes the story he is telling them.

Excellent points and these were some of my thoughts on this story initially as well. I simply cannot imagine the volume of tips and calls LE are receiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro