2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV 6 PM Newscast -

Boggy Creek Road, close to airport. Not on 417, girl wearing baseball cap.
Mark somebody, looking for scrap metal along roadside, late June, had a friend with him (friend not on interview though, they're at the site)
Has called LE and 2 tips lines, nobody seems to have checked out his story - that he knows of.
Wants to get together his own search team.

Don't know about this, the area is right though.
Another man was fishing on bridge and may have seen something.

He said she was wearing straw hat and red sun shades.

Does anyone know how WFTV got this story? Did this guy call the station or vice versa?

Does anyone know WHERE he called in the tip to? Which number-- didn't the Anthony's have their own number for awhile?

I asked this on the Nancy Grace thread, but it probably belongs here. Is there still a reward for a tip leading to the discovery/recovery of Caylee?

Absolutely, I believe its 250,000 dollars.

The $250,000 is for an alive Caylee only. LP offered $50,000 for information on the location of Caylee's body. I don't know if either reward is still in effect.

The $250,000 is for an alive Caylee only. LP offered $50,000 for information on the location of Caylee's body. I don't know if either reward is still in effect.

Makes sense. I haven't heard otherwise either.:)

I can't find reference to any current reward. LP apparently pulled his, and the $100,000 from Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando, coupled with $25,000 from the Never Lose Hope Foundation, looks to have expired (I believe it was 90 days from mid July).

I'm sure if his lead does lead to the recover of Caylee he will get a reward. And a condemnation from CA.

I can't find reference to any current reward. LP apparently pulled his, and the $100,000 from Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando, coupled with $25,000 from the Never Lose Hope Foundation, looks to have expired (I believe it was 90 days from mid July).

Anyone know where we can find a copy of the current Missing Person flyer the A's are handing out? IIRC, it at one time had a reward listed, I'm curious if it still does.

Anyone know where we can find a copy of the current Missing Person flyer the A's are handing out? IIRC, it at one time had a reward listed, I'm curious if it still does.

If it still says "missing since June 9" like the t-shirts then I wouldn't count on anything on the flyer being correct.

I person trying to disguise the smell. I think she thought she'd get away with it!!:eek:

I can't understand why she would use pizza?!?!
From my experience it just dries out & gets hard..
Why not use raw meat, chicken etc?
I left chicken to defrost in my microwave, forgot about it and the next day
I was looking for dead rodents or something. The smell was awful!!

I guess alot of things she did to cover up don't make sense though.
She made so many mistakes (pings, pizza, alibi etc.) that I truly wonder if it was premeditated sometimes.

Did she think she could just tell her Mom that Zanny had Caylee and everyone would just let it go?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernSleuthLady