2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why she would use pizza?!?!
From my experience it just dries out & gets hard..
Why not use raw meat, chicken etc?
I left chicken to defrost in my microwave, forgot about it and the next day
I was looking for dead rodents or something. The smell was awful!!

I guess alot of things she did to cover up don't make sense though.
She made so many mistakes (pings, pizza, alibi etc.) that I truly wonder if it was premeditated sometimes.

Did she think she could just tell her Mom that Zanny had Caylee and everyone would just let it go?? :confused:

Absolutely that is exactly what she thought.
I am sure that she never belived it would come to this.

The fact that Cindy and George believe her, is proof that her lies are so convincing that they are willing to let themselves look like fools.

I can't understand why she would use pizza?!?!
From my experience it just dries out & gets hard..
Why not use raw meat, chicken etc?
I left chicken to defrost in my microwave, forgot about it and the next day
I was looking for dead rodents or something. The smell was awful!!

I guess alot of things she did to cover up don't make sense though.
She made so many mistakes (pings, pizza, alibi etc.) that I truly wonder if it was premeditated sometimes.

Did she think she could just tell her Mom that Zanny had Caylee and everyone would just let it go?? :confused:

I was talking about this case while at the doctor's office yesterday and my doctor said he thinks that KC sedated Caylee with the chloroform so she could party and left the pizza there for her to eat. While eating it because of the sedation from the chloroform she aspirated and choked to death. He also said that chloroform is more of a sedative, KC would have had to intentionally kill her with it by administering dose after dose until she died. Meaning it would be hard to overdose accidently. ???

Katelynnk-

For a dude, I think this would pass for red. Great job.
I have my reservations, but they definately are reddish.

Oh my...........I just asked my hubby to describe these.

After looking at me very strange he said why it is obvious.................

They are red sunglasses.

If it still says "missing since June 9" like the t-shirts then I wouldn't count on anything on the flyer being correct.

If those T-shirts still say missing since June 9 then the Anthonys didn't have any new ones made like they claimed.

They are red sunglasses.
Didn't I say it was because new witness was a guy?! LOL Guys describe what they see in the larger picture not in the tiny details like we do.

I was talking about this case while at the doctor's office yesterday and my doctor said he thinks that KC sedated Caylee with the chloroform so she could party and left the pizza there for her to eat. While eating it because of the sedation from the chloroform she aspirated and choked to death. He also said that chloroform is more of a sedative, KC would have had to intentionally kill her with it by administering dose after dose until she died. Meaning it would be hard to overdose accidently. ???
You have an interesting Doc! From what I have heard it only puts them out for a very limited amount of time (15-20 mins) and would have to be readministered periodically. Not sure how much it would take for an accidental overdose, but it doesn't seem likely in this case. Nothing appears accidental to me at all, but that is only my opinion.

By the way, this is off topic for this particular thread. A better place for it might be on the theory thread or the chloroform thread where people can go into more. :) Welcome to WS!!

Casey with a place on her forehead in a picture. Can anyone find it?
I know it was way back at the very beginning of this case.
This guy states she hit her head on the trunk lid.
Help?

I don't recall a photo of her with a mark on her forehead. Did the trunk lid hit her head or the hat almost knocking it off? Guess I need to rewatch the video.

I was just looking at YouTube videos and found a couple of pics of KC in a red bathing suit holding caylee and it looks like red sunglasses she has on. I have no idea where the actual pics are to enlarge it to see if they are red but I have the video link to it. The pics are at 1:45/3:09. I know I have seen the pics elsewhere but not sure where they are now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FiKgs5ylXo

Those appear to be the same sunglasses we have the photos of on the first few pages here. :)

They are red sunglasses.

I asked my husband to tell me what color he thought they were, he said RED also LOL

Poppy

Looking at pictures searching Red Sunglasses so far this is all I see.

miscpics071.jpg
Yes. We have this photo near the beginning of the thread here. We believe these could be what he was describing. They do look red and what a man would probably describe being red sunglasses.

I think I should have read the whole thread before jumping in :)...The pics on the sticky thread are taken at the same time just different poses with them on. They look more red in another pic but definately the same ones.

Please do not merge...

I am just wondering how many people believe this story? I find it very possible that he is now coming forward to the news stations because he has already given his story to the police. I believe he stated that the person pretending to be fishing was a well dressed person on a cell phone, now, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that I read somewhere that Lee Anthony does something in the limousine business, now, if you are a driver you would be well dressed. I don't know, I think that all these little factors add up. I think he was her partner in crime, because, no matter how close brother and sister are they spent how many hours on the phone that night? I mean it was a LOOOOONG time, why would you need to speak to someone that long unless you were trying to get your stories straight? Also, along with the fact that he has not wanted to willingly give his DNA or take a lie detector. I also believe that in Casey's interview when police ask her if she knows where Caylee is or her body (can't remember exact wording) she says NO...and I don't think she does know where her body is because LEE took care of that, hence, there are truth in her lies.

Plus the chit chat between him and Casey in jail, that CODED chat, hmmm, I just think there was way more to that then we all even know...

I look forward to hearing what you all have to say.

Ok, first let me say I do not think this guy is credible, so anything I say is geared towards NOT believing him. He said he called the tip line twice and no one from LE called him back - but that does not mean LE didn't check out his tip - it just means they didn't call him back. It is entirely possible that someone did go out there and check and either what he said didn't match up with what was there or LE knows something that we don't know that makes them sure this tip is not credible. I'm just not buying this guys story - I don't care how slow they were going. a man pretending to fish - while on a cell phone -while being a look out - nope, not buying it. Just my opinion, of course :)

On a high profile case, LE gets lots and lots of tips. And it takes time to check them all out. And the higher profile the case, the more tips they get, the greater the chance that a tip might get lost. This wouldn't be the first time that a tipper said he called the tip line and didn't get a call back. So don't discount the tip just because LE didn't get back with him. They may have lost it, or just haven't gotten to him yet. It has happened in other cases. IIRC the woman that said she saw KC in that area also said that at first she didn't hear back from LE for a while.

I have one thought on the well dressed man. It could be LA. But LA is the older brother, and also appears to be the take charge type. If LA was there that day I see him as being more likely to either walk with her into the woods or to leave her as the lookout and walk into the woods himself. I just can't see him as being able to just watch.

My personal feeling is that the guy was probably just there in a coincidence, maybe got a phone call while he was fishing.

you're gonna get merged, my friend. but...

that witness is full of crap. he didn't say anything that wasn't already spoken or written or speculated about before. he is getting on television, he's in the papers, and i think he's a liar.

"pretending to fish?" that's just plain retarded. how do you "pretend?" you don't put bait on the hook? oh... and he described the white pontiac with a black bra perfectly. must be true.

that guy is a complete clown. i don't believe a word he's saying. this news is coming, oh, only about THREE MONTHS LATE.

These glasses look like blue blockers UV type glasses. They are reddish especially when the sun is shining on them and appear more rust orange like color in the shade.
sunglasses_7466.jpg

In The Sun They look Like This:
blueblockers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics