2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember LP talking about CA's hands around KC's throat that night.

I remember LP talking about that, but not him saying Lee told him about it. There was a lot of discussion here about how LP could possibly know such a thing.

Did the Sawgrass Apt do their own pool maintenance or did they use an outside company? You are assuming that the apt manager did all the work on the pool and that they would even have the chemicals on site. not to mention that the chemicals would have been in an area accessible to visitors.

i used sawgrass as an example. how the f*&^ does anyone know where she got the chemicals (if she even did), i was thinking out loud. in college, i lived in apt. complexes that maintained their own pools and others that had an outside service. sometimes the chemicals are locked up tight, sometimes not. i'm just trying to throw different ideas out instead of the same old stuff.
shecould have "borrowed" the chemicals from a friend who owns a pool. i was making the point that it may not have come from the A Home.

It was reported a few days ago that Casey gets to go to the commissary during the one hour a day that she's allowed out of her cell.

They must have a little "store" in county lock up then. I'm so behind on this thread that I'm starting to wonder why I'm bothering LOL

Originally Posted by galvino View Post
KC may have taken Caylee with her the night of the 15th and just driven around/slept in her car because she couldn't go to TonE's with her daughter and just spent a day or so in her car. Then she may have snuck in the house while her folks were at work and googled ways to keep her daughter 'quiet' because she knew she couldn't move into TL's with her 'tot'.

Galvino--
From "day one" this has been my theory on what she did that night of the 15th and the 16th. I believe GA lied about her being there until 1pm on the 16th, and then leaving w/ Caylee. I fully believe she stormed out of the house w/ Caylee after her argument with Cindy. Then she talked on the phone till 3am or so w/ TL, but couldn't go over there w/ Caylee. She sat in her car and just got progressively madder and madder and then did the unthinkable!

Didn't the article say Bailey was a 21 year old friend of the family, not the neighbor who heard a fight?

I only saw what was posted and his pictuce was about the statement about the fight. I didn't get a chance to read it before it was taken off. It is not him that is saying that then it has not been released yet, if it true. Remember, Casey spent about 3 hours with Chris S and his family on mother's day. I thought that was strange and when Lee when to the house for Cindy's b-day on the 5th of June ? Caylee was there but no Casey and there was no mention of any birthday dinner or cake. I think things were going to he** in a handbag all the way back in early May. Casey used a rounting number of her birthday gift check and that was in March so she could have stolen the money anythime after that. We just don't know exactly when yet.

There are a lot of things which are not available to all prisoners. Depending on their "trust level" within the system.

Agreed, or they are conditional- for usage when they will be in use then are taken away.

Lee or George say in their interview that the laptop KC was using was actually Cindy's laptop.
And the car she was driving was actually Cindy and George's also.

Maybe Cindy killed Caylee to get even with Casey? Cindy obviously has another computer or she wouldn't be getting all those emails with tips on where Caylee "really" is.

I might be wrong but I just heard that it was a neighbor that heard a big fight, don't think I heard that Brian B. said that - was it in a statement he gave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow of my mind
In Brian B. statement he did not return home from vacation until 6:00PM on June 16th so it was the big fight, if it happened was not something he could have heard. There is no other interview that I have found as yet, at that has been released, that anyone has stated anything about a big fight. Ryan P. in his statement said the Cindy told him about Casey stealing the money from Cindy's parents at least 3 weeks before the day that Caylee was reported to have gone missing. If you go by the June 9th date first given that means that Cindy knew about the theft by about May 19th. If you go by the new date of June 15th that makes Cindy knowing about the stolen money by the first or 2nd of June.

So if another neighbor has made a statement about a big fight we won't know until trail or more docs are released.
I don't think Cindy would have kept her mouth shut for anymore than a second without jumping on Casey.

The cell pings on that night put Casey in an area at home or within a very close range. She was up texting to Tony until about 3 something in the AM. She was also ping from the same tower in the morning of the June 16 until about 2:30 something that afternoon. She could have left her cell phone behind but and went somewhere but... That girl had it glued to her ear from the way the phone records look. I just don't remember off hand how many outgoing calls and texts she made in that period of time because to make outgoing one must be with the phone. Incoming, no you do not have to be with phone.

Sorry the I don't have the links. See Caylee Anthony Sticky thread and then look for thread with inteview transcripts and videos.

Bolded is where I said that it could not have been Brian B. I have read every interview and it is not in any that have been released, if it is true. Someone else said the LP mentioned it. I would love to know if he gave a name, or the neighbor on the left hand side; some idea of who.

That is true so your comments would be speculation also.

The following would be what was reported by WESH2 news out of Orlando on September 5, 2008.

Here's what an "expert" says:
Chemist Jeff Flowers, who has testified in state and federal court as an expert, said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17397494/detail.html

The problem is the sources are unnamed, therefore IMO not credible and while this expert might very well know what he's talking about he didn't see the evidence and is basing his opinion on unconfirmed information.

Casey will use her mother complying with this story and let her humilate herself on TV, but she does not trust Cindy. You cannot restore trust, or in this case create it from scratch, in this type of situation.

Cindy doesn't trust Casey either. All of her actions before and after demonstrate that. They are just locked in this dysfunctional dance that will continue for the rest of their lives. They can talk about how horrible it is that Caylee died because LE wouldn't look for her and how persecuted Casey is, in jail for a crime she didn't commit, and Cindy can wallow in the tragedies of her life and do anniversary interviews and death penalty speeches. All the while never having one honest conversation, ever.

Casey's trust and adoration lies with JB at the moment.

Actually, I don't think Cindy's 911 call put Casey in jail. Casey's lies to teh police put her in jail.

Whew, thanks! I was almost positive, but didn't want to say 100%.

Here it is

PADILLA: Cindy put her hands around Casey`s throat and practically choked her out that night. It scared the hell out of Casey. It had never happened before.

GRACE: Why?

PADILLA: Because of the money she stole from her parents. She was so upset about that, that she just could not control herself, and if you listen to George, he`ll tell you, he lives -- he lives with a controlling woman and a controlling daughter.

GRACE: Now, where did you get the information that she actually put her hands around mom Casey`s throat?

PADILLA: You can ask Casey`s brother, Lee. He`ll tell you.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html

I got all the way to a payment page on one of the sites a while back. NG was stating how easy it was so I wanted to investigate. It had a bunch of "uses" listed one of them was "laboratory" I checked that, put in my personal information, and was led to their payment section. It was EASY. I just wanted to see for myself. FWIW I didn't actually order it. It was like $50.00 and I forget the container size.

I don't doubt it- I bet if you gave your credit card info it would have been sent to you too!

I distinctly remember Cindy's interruption there in that interview to insert the "before work" comment. I think he might have clarified that with the grand jury since the indictment gives the 15th as the first date in the range of death for Caylee. If he were absolutely sure he'd seen her the afternoon of the 16th, the indictment would reflect that, imo.

Interesting, thanks for pointing that out to me:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back