2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Because the gas cans were in the trunk is my guess...transfered when GA carried them back to the yard...put them down possibly before putting them in the shed!

Just my opinion!:eek:
So if the gas cans had come in contact (or being in the trunk with) Caylee's dead body, and the gas cans had been set down in the yard, the cadaver dogs would it on that? I'm not arguing :) just thought the actual body had to have been there!

I remember there being "high levels" but I don't remember any evidence of how pure it was. But it stands to reason that if there aren't that many ingredients, there's less of a chance of error in making it.

Yes.....

And I don't think the body would "Immediately" start to smell

It probably would take a few days (2) to start to smell & then progressivly get worse

I was questioning why the cadaver dogs would hit on the backyard if Caylee died in the trunk of the car and remained there. In other words it seems her dead body should've been in the yard at some point.

Because the gas cans were in the trunk is my guess...transfered when GA carried them back to the yard...put them down possibly before putting them in the shed!

Just my opinion!:waitasec:

Dr. talking about the A's..once you give up hope what do you really have left?

I love CA saying "We'll go to trial if we have to"! Uhhh, Cindy? Yeah, I think that's pretty much a slam dunk now.

Problem is with the date. The date of death contradicts George seeing her on the 16th..Look how nice Kobi looks tonight..He is getting a little defensive I see. I think Nancy keeps him on the show just so she can be mean to him. Accidently making chloroform. Nice try Kobi. Then why the search?

And, I think the cell pings show she was not at Tony's?

I really cannot believe Kobe just said the cloroform was an accident of spilled bleach and beer or wine. That has to be the most outrageous thing I have ever heard.:crazy:

OMG, Cindy, YOU had a motion to get discovery? KC's ATTORNEY who owes you NOTHING had a motion. KC's atty's loyalty is to his client; he can't share ANYTHING with Cindy without KC's consent and I don't think KC will consent to it.

Cindy is delusional for sure. Even if she and George were paying Baez, he still couldn't give anything to them without his client's approval. That is FACT, Cindy. Check up on it.

LP is bound and determined to prove Casey and the Anthony's wrong - period - he will search until her body is found -

I think it's possible that she was in the trunk for a while, then laid in the back yard to be rolled up in trash bags or something. Hence the dog hits back there.
I think so too, but the other way around, like she died back there then was moved to the car trunk. Just MOO!

I really cannot believe Kobe just said the cloroform was an accident of spilled bleach and beer or wine. That has to be the most outrageous thing I have ever heard.:crazy:
Almost as good as bleach and urine making chloroform. If that were true, every public pool in the US would be putting out chloroform.

i really can't believe anything LP says. I still believe he is about attention. If LP knows so much gives us facts and not theories.
No offense mom, but I believe Leonard is all about finding the remains of that baby. It troubles him, just as it does all of us here.
And I believe he has a big ole heart of gold.:)

Boy, is NG doing some back peddling. What about her saying that the chloroform in the trunk was "PURE". I thought she said it couldn't be the result of a mix. I really don't like her. She has so little credibility. Do you all agree.

Are we allowed to discuss on this board? I just thought of that.

Unless she means that Casey was searching for recipes for ingesting chloroform.

So if the gas cans had come in contact (or being in the trunk with) Caylee's dead body, and the gas cans had been set down in the yard, the cadaver dogs would it on that? I'm not arguing :) just thought the actual body had to have been there!

Not sure but I would think it's highly possible..smell transfers to clothes, trunk itself etc. Anybody know about this thought??:waitasec:

Sounds like something these expert witnesses for the defense try to convince a jury of at trial! :rolleyes:

I love CA saying "We'll go to trial if we have to"! Uhhh, Cindy? Yeah, I think that's pretty much a slam dunk now.

She needs to watch speaking so collectively IMO before it really is a we'll thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back