2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well very soon, the A's will have no one looking for Caylee, the trial and conviction will come and go - and the A's will have nothing - will know nothing - and will continue to chase phantoms

I think an LE forensics expert looked at what was found & right away knew that they were not human bones

jmo

I get the impression LE has given up basically. Search by professionals thats just great but means you have to get out there and do it, and the if we receive credible information to search a specific area we will is garbage. Casey is not going to tell them anything so it translates to they are not looking for her. Its very sad to me that the good guys are basically being chased away by LE shame on them.

I think an LE forensics expert looked at what was found & right away knew that they were not human bones

jmo

Not bones at all, according to Nievis. One reporter earlier said it was bits of plastic.

There is still a sheriff there - Murt says he is foresnic representative as they
are still bringing up stuff - divers are dragging the bottom with a net
Murt is allowed beyond the crime scene tape and has gone to the waters edge

If they are saying that only "professionals" should be out there searching, that is basically telling Tim Miller and the 100 searchers that he said are in the area to do more searching, to go home and not search anymore. All of those 100 trained searchers are volunteers--they are not professionals.

If they want ONLY professional searchers out there looking for this innocent baby who obviously met her demise at the hands of her egg donor, then WHERE ARE THE PROFESSIONALS? Why is NO ONE out there searching--like law enforcement?

Capt Nievis said LE did not take anything.

This is not true because they showed shots of a couple of guys loading some stuff on a strecher and carrying it away. On the WFTV live stream.

Salem

Things could have been taken by FBI, basically it sounds like LE is pizzed because the media knew what was in the find before they arrived...

Per Murt, 'yellow Gumby like ninja wearing a diaper.' ohhhh I know what those are my daughter had a bazillion of them and I'm blanking on them Baby, Peek-achoo. Thats the closest my brain will go.

Not bones at all, according to Nievis. One reporter earlier said it was bits of plastic.

I agree,

I could also swear that I heard Nieves say that

"No evidence was found"

&

"We had our people look at it & they determined it to be of no value"

Or something to that effect

This is not true because they showed shots of a couple of guys loading some stuff on a strecher and carrying it away. On the WFTV live stream.

Salem

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

how insane that LP has to take a polygraph but casey and the rest of her family don't..that ticks me off!

So, Murt says they DID collect some evidence? Did he see it with his own two eyes or did he just catch word from someone else that there were bones in the bag?

Im still struggling to believe that anything could be mistaken for bones....really. Im racking my brain and I just cant think of anything typically found in the world that looks like them. So, the diver was lying then? Why? To what point and purpose? Seems like that would be a stupid thing to do.

OCSD said - "We requested that Mr. Padilla take a Poly-graph"

"We would wish the public would not conduct their own searches"

"it is best left up to proffesionals"

"FBI knows why they requested LP to take a Lie Detector test"

"No Bones were found"

"Leonard is not under arrest"

" We did not have deputies on the scene 24-7"

It's about time!

crowd is thinning out - still some media filming - Leonard is holding court- ( all women ) all I can see is the black hat - he is surrounded LOL

Two divers out of the water now

I thought I also heard Murt say they took some evidence...

They took something. Couldn't see what it was, but they loaded a stretcher and took it away. They showed it on the WFTV live stream.

Salem

There is still a sheriff there - Murt says he is foresnic representative as they
are still bringing up stuff - divers are dragging the bottom with a net
Murt is allowed beyond the crime scene tape and has gone to the waters edge
Bold by me....
are these still LP divers or police divers?
IMO that would be the telling part.
If the police stoped LP divers and brought in their own....
Does anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres
Back