2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has LE ever made a comment/statement about the dress after it was found?

Why on earth would they be so quick to make a statement here within hour(s) of a find? How could they know whether or not its related/relevant?

It only takes a second to determine whether or not something is a bone. If TES had made this find we'd likely know nothing about it at all, unless it was determined to be relevant.

Has LE ever made a comment/statement about the dress after it was found?

Why on earth would they be so quick to make a statement here within hour(s) of a find? How could they know whether or not its related/relevant?

Noooo we are still waiting on LE statement about the dress.

how insane that LP has to take a polygraph but casey and the rest of her family don't..that ticks me off!

I'm ticked off with you. Just when I think it can not get any crazier.....
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

civilians leaving but plainclothes guys appearing with firearms visible - have seen
three walk by in the last few minutes

Can a mod please pm me. I was at the dive site from 8 am til 3:30pm with LP and not sure what I can or can not say. I also have some pics.

TIA

Its very sad to me that the good guys are basically being chased away by LE shame on them.

copied from my earlier post:

Everyone can say whatever they want...I'm just glad this case continues to get lots of attention. WHAT EVER IT TAKES.

LP, TES and plenty of others have set aside their own personal lives and put their hearts and energy into locating Little Caylee. It has not been in vain. It's all part of the process in ruling out certain areas and helps us focus on other areas that may hold some importance. Our emotions are going to run the gamut but we should never loose our focus.

C A Y L E E WANTS TO BE FOUND. Please do not give up.

ANGELstars1.jpg

They may be volunteers but many are also professionals. They've been around for many many search events and they know what they are looking for. They are not there to search only for Caylee. They are searching for anyone that is missing and they do it on their free time as most have jobs. Maybe you would like to join the group, get trained yourself and help expand the group? That would be a big help!

If only I lived in Florida, I certainly WOULD be joining. I so want this little baby found.

I live in NC, very close to where Tim and TES will be searching in the next few days for the 4 missing persons. I do plan to join in that search. I am just waiting to hear about command center, search dates/times, etc.

well i know that no one has to, just seems odd that he would agree and the A's wouldn't...especially if they don't have anything to hide

It is odd & you would think that they would take one unless they do have something to hide

Disgusting!

What's the difference if non 'professionals' do a search OR some kid hiking in the woods stumbles upon a body?

I can under LE not having the money or the time to search for one missing child but it's appalling that they'd side with the Anthonys & declare PUBLIC AREAS are not to be searched by anyone.

This whole thing STINKS!!!!

I thought this search had the FBI stamp of approval.

Can a mod please pm me. I was at the dive site from 8 am til 3:30pm with LP and not sure what I can or can not say. I also have some pics.

TIA

Send a mod a PM you'll get a answer fast

TIA

Oh, please let him post. Please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!

small grp under the trees - murts camera at the wrong angle to see what they
are watching

I can't completely shake my distrust of LP, but I'm glad he's doing something (edit: searching). Of course, if he's lying or planting things that will change...but I don't see him going that far. My concern was him seeking the attention and making a profit...nothing illegal. Anyhow, LE is right when they say it takes more than divers...so, where are their people? Now, don't get me wrong, I understand they don't have the resources to search the entire world. However, couldn't they have someone standing by durning the dive? Especially, if they or the FBI consented to it? Regardless, it really bothers me that they state he contacted media first...when I'm reading otherwise by those who were watching the live feed.

It only takes a second to determine whether or not something is a bone. If TES had made this find we'd likely know nothing about it at all, unless it was determined to be relevant.

But bones aren't the only thing that could be relevant. How do they know that the bricks and toys are not? How could they determine that with certainty so quickly?

Whatever was in the bag...You would think that they might state that they do not "believe" it is of relevance but that they will investigate in keeping with all other evidence that is collected during searches.

It's just not making much sense to me at the moment. :waitasec:

well i know that no one has to, just seems odd that he would agree and the A's wouldn't...especially if they don't have anything to hide

Isn't that something LE telling non professionals not to search in public places, well I'll bet ten to one the A's are doing backflips right about now. It finally happened the A's and the cops are on the same side. Who'd would have predicted that? Someone needs to call TM and tell them no more unprofessionals searching for missing people, cops don't like it.:mad:

I wish they would tell us why they've requested the polygraph. I believe they think LP has planted evidence. Capt Nieves would not answer the question about whether this was a possible hoax. I've been suspicious all along, starting with the cross on the tree.
LP would not plant evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what they found may not have been Caylee but when a shamrock toy was found in a bag weighted down with bricks and bones that would make you wonder. Only time will tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres
Back