2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CHECK THE PARKING LOT THREAD FOR MOST RECENT UPDATES...that's where I am posting. Murt needs the local number of TES re our drunk Mr. Martin yesterday who was recording or letting someone listen to MUrt on his cell.

The statement by LE was to let media know exactly how high an esteem LE holds Leonard. And it's not very high.

Tim Miller is the father of a murdered daughter who has suffered more and done more to help other parents of missing and murdered children than you or I will EVER do. He has NEVER once suggested collecting PROFITS from the public. Never once.

I can't even believe you'd compare the two. Asking for donations to cover costs is so incredibly different from suggesting that someone hold up Caylee's SKULL for the cameras, isn't it?

IF and I say IF LP said that, (I don't believe it) - That was made as what is called "dark humor" in LE speak. They see so much horror in their jobs, there is a type of humor which sounds so bizarre to people not associated with LE.

It is a way to take some of the pain they endure away temporarily. It is not meant as vicious or ugly but a way of dispersing pain.

Many professions have the same dark humor. The surgeon who asks who wants the piece of liver for dinner he just removed; the flight attendant who tells the pilot to fly well, as the pilot is always the first to the scene of the accident, etc.

CHECK THE PARKING LOT THREAD FOR MOST RECENT UPDATES...that's where I am posting. Murt needs the local number of TES re our drunk Mr. Martin yesterday who was recording or letting someone listen to MUrt on his cell.

Hooray for our volunteer divers for not letting BS get in the way of the real agenda FINDING CAYLEE! After all the drama that went on yesterday I give them major props for coming back!! :woohoo::clap::clap:

Yes - Murt is on and divers are in the water.

(I just wish LP would search other areas that are more private where someone would actually dump a body).

Link to Murt's upstream. Not on my laptop, babysitting.

Thank you for the link. After all that happened last night, I was worried about today. I am glad the search continues.

Salem

Murt did not stream up close. He stated he would not show any of the find and he did not. He did stream from a distance, showing the people, etc. I saw a lot more on the news clips than I ever saw on Murt's stream yesterday. Most that I saw on Murt's stream was them taping off the area, then lots of people running around and sitting on a bench. Oh, yeah, a long-shot of the diver's and whatever they pulled up. Not a close-up, not from Murt. I don't know about Murt claiming they found bones but so much was going on that I could have missed it. I remember him saying a child's shoe (tho no one is mentioning that now), the shamrock, toys, etc. Hmmm. Wish I could remember what he said. He was in tears tho.

And you're right---LP did not call the media first. Heck, half of them were already there and running around talking on their cells. Most likely phoning additional media and their home newsrooms. People who were there state LP stopped the search and phoned the FBI.

Wondering...who takes precedence in this case, the FBI or OSCO? :waitasec:

IIRC Murt said he waited to tell his viewers until he knew that the media had it first. LP said his first call was to FBI, who I believe knew he was going to do the dive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back