2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't usually post but I think this needs to be said...

Lets get something straight here. No one should be bashing ANYONE that is actually searching for this poor little girl. Caylee doesn't deserve any of this, shes an innocent little 2 yr old when she went "missing".

I think its disgusting that Caylee's own FAMILY isn't out there searching, who cares if you are searching for an "alive" or dead Caylee, go out there and SEARCH!!! It seems her family is only concerned with covering up for Casey and making sure Caylee is not found. George, Cindy, and Lee should feel embarressed that others are out there spending their time, energy, money, etc. looking for someone in their family that they aren't even searching!!!

Anyone that has arguments about everything go on in this case can blame one person and one person only: CASEY! Leonard, Murt, Tim, and others are trying to find this little girl. Who cares who is getting publicity or otherwise, at least Leonard is out there searching!

Law enforcement publically saying the wants to give Leonard a polygraph is dispictable because when did law enforcement publically ask the Anthony family to take one, although Lee and the family refuse to take one, Leonard accepted to take one.

If no one searches for Caylee...guess what? Casey wins. And this family and Casey get away with the murder of Caylee and never will be found. We need to find out who Caylee's father is as well. No child should be "missing" for 30 days or more without anyone noticing, especially the family or reported to the police.

Lets hope Leonard or any other person or organization that continues the search finds Caylee, alive or dead!
Its also disgraceful that the Anthony's are getting so much air time on tv, and a meet and greet? Seriously! Stop wasting time and go search for your supposedly love granddaughter. If someone in my family went missing, I would search everyday!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Discarding a live animal/pet is one thing, but I think there are plenty of folks (including me) who don't fuss over a pet once he/she is dead. I had a cat I adopted from a shelter - a 9 year old toothless, fat cat. That cat slept in my bed, was fed fresh fish for dinner, had every cat toy available, was pet so much I'm surprised her fur didn't chaffe and basked in all the attention I gave her. She was Queen of the House. I spent thousands on stuff like ultra sound biopsies and medication when she developed a liver disorder. She died in my arms. But when she was gone, I got in my car and chucked her out the car window into a wooded area in the middle of nowhere, throwing her toys after her and yelling "I love you!" Surely her body was eaten by animals. I have no guilt. My memories and over 1000 pictures I took of her is my memorial - not a
grave.

:eek: I am speechless. :mad: to each his own.

Discarding a live animal/pet is one thing, but I think there are plenty of folks (including me) who don't fuss over a pet once he/she is dead. I had a cat I adopted from a shelter - a 9 year old toothless, fat cat. That cat slept in my bed, was fed fresh fish for dinner, had every cat toy available, was pet so much I'm surprised her fur didn't chaffe and basked in all the attention I gave her. She was Queen of the House. I spent thousands on stuff like ultra sound biopsies and medication when she developed a liver disorder. She died in my arms. But when she was gone, I got in my car and chucked her out the car window into a wooded area in the middle of nowhere, throwing her toys after her and yelling "I love you!" Surely her body was eaten by animals. I have no guilt. My memories and over 1000 pictures I took of her is my memorial - not a
grave.

:eek: I am speechless. :mad: to each his own.

NewsHound, I'm right there with you. Horrible. Just horrible!:furious::furious:

I don't usually post but I think this needs to be said...

Lets get something straight here. No one should be bashing ANYONE that is actually searching for this poor little girl. Caylee doesn't deserve any of this, shes an innocent little 2 yr old when she went "missing".

I think its disgusting that Caylee's own FAMILY isn't out there searching, who cares if you are searching for an "alive" or dead Caylee, go out there and SEARCH!!! It seems her family is only concerned with covering up for Casey and making sure Caylee is not found. George, Cindy, and Lee should feel embarressed that others are out there spending their time, energy, money, etc. looking for someone in their family that they aren't even searching!!!

Anyone that has arguments about everything go on in this case can blame one person and one person only: CASEY! Leonard, Murt, Tim, and others are trying to find this little girl. Who cares who is getting publicity or otherwise, at least Leonard is out there searching!

Law enforcement publically saying the wants to give Leonard a polygraph is dispictable because when did law enforcement publically ask the Anthony family to take one, although Lee and the family refuse to take one, Leonard accepted to take one.

If no one searches for Caylee...guess what? Casey wins. And this family and Casey get away with the murder of Caylee and never will be found. We need to find out who Caylee's father is as well. No child should be "missing" for 30 days or more without anyone noticing, especially the family or reported to the police.

Lets hope Leonard or any other person or organization that continues the search finds Caylee, alive or dead!
Its also disgraceful that the Anthony's are getting so much air time on tv, and a meet and greet? Seriously! Stop wasting time and go search for your supposedly love granddaughter. If someone in my family went missing, I would search everyday!

I have been looking back over the tapes from yesterday. Where is it that LE said they wanted LE to take a polygraph? I am beginning to think that is one of two things..........

one - he is going to be a material witness or

two- that is a rumor and not true.

I can't find where that was said.

Thank you. I mean its gotten completely insane and out of control, but Casey started the madness..and well the Anthony's themselves have elevated that as well

I have been looking back over the tapes from yesterday. Where is it that LE said they wanted LE to take a polygraph? I am beginning to think that is one of two things..........

one - he is going to be a material witness or

two- that is a rumor and not true.

I can't find where that was said.

It was discussed during the sheriff dept presser. The FBI has requested the polygraph.

Sounds like it was stolen within the last hour. He suspected a woman that had been hanging around, said he left it on the picnic table near where they were BBQ'ing....and now it's gone. Yeah, I hope he downloaded everything from yesterday already, too!!

The good news is it is all video taped. Is that thief STUPID or what?

OCSO did a press conference yesterday and said they asked Leonard Padilla to do a polygraph and the FBI will be doing it and he agreed to do it. Also, they blamed Leonard for telling media about the discovery and not law enforcement and apparently law enforcement has no idea about the dive search.

It was discussed during the sheriff dept presser. The FBI has requested the polygraph.

I didn't see that, so okay, I will go with the material witness. They like to polygraph witnesses prior to court if possible.

OCSO did a press conference yesterday and said they asked Leonard Padilla to do a polygraph and the FBI will be doing it and he agreed to do it. Also, they blamed Leonard for telling media about the discovery and not law enforcement and apparently law enforcement has no idea about the dive search.

how could they not know? We all knew about it.

speechless, too. Makes me want to hurry home and hug my puppy so tight!

I know....I have two dogs,two cats and a horse, and well...if someone ever hurt them I'm not sure what I would do. It wouldn't be good. Wait until I have children!

Apparently OSCO has no officers who watch tv? :waitasec:

Newshound 22: :eek: I am speechless. :mad: to each his own.

I'm having trouble with that one too.

For the record, I understand that not all pet owners want to have some big dramatic burial, even for a beloved companion. It's all a matter of style. Once I called the animal shelter to take my 21 year old cat, Junie Moon, away after she died in my arms. I was sitting on the porch waiting for the man to come cradling my dead cat and crying. And lo and behold this gentle giant of a guy from Animal Services came up the stairs and very, very sweetly took my little kitty and offered words of condolences. He carried her dead body very gingerly until he was out of view. What happened after that I don't know -- he might have tossed her roughly into the back of his van but I don't think so.

He came quickly after my call too. And I think it cost me all of $12.00 for that city service.

My last cat, Willie, I buried under a ginger tree wrapped in his favorite blanket and his favorite toy mousie and I enclosed a letter I'd written to him in the box. A friend came by and helped me because it was hard physical labor. I had a house and a yard by then and so i was able to make this special gesture.

I personally wouldn't spend thousands of dollars for a pet cemetary even if I could afford it. That's not interesting to me.

So different strokes.

But human nature tells me you don't throw a beloved pet out like garbage. I just don't see it.

What puzzled me yesterday was this...why was Casey able to view what was going on in BP yesterday while in jail? I heard once the guards saw what she was watching she went back to her cell, with no emotion or anything. Does she not care about getting caught or so damn confident that we aren't searching the right away? She reminds me of Joran Van Der Sloot. Also, Annie D. her myspace...what is up with that! I hope she enjoys her turkey in jail this year!

Discarding a live animal/pet is one thing, but I think there are plenty of folks (including me) who don't fuss over a pet once he/she is dead. I had a cat I adopted from a shelter - a 9 year old toothless, fat cat. That cat slept in my bed, was fed fresh fish for dinner, had every cat toy available, was pet so much I'm surprised her fur didn't chaffe and basked in all the attention I gave her. She was Queen of the House. I spent thousands on stuff like ultra sound biopsies and medication when she developed a liver disorder. She died in my arms. But when she was gone, I got in my car and chucked her out the car window into a wooded area in the middle of nowhere, throwing her toys after her and yelling "I love you!" Surely her body was eaten by animals. I have no guilt. My memories and over 1000 pictures I took of her is my memorial - not a grave.

BTW....If a family goes out and eat some fried chicken and the kids have a Happy Meal at the park and then the whole lot is thrown into a bag and into the river....there's your animal bone fragments and toys. It could even be a meal that is stuffed into a bag while in one's car and the driver also throws into the bag junk inside the car (including crayons and toys). Stuff gets mashed together and chucked. Diver is not sure if the bricks were in the bag. Anyhow, I could see someone adding a brick to a bag of junk that's been sitting around in a car for a while and tossing it into a river.

Wow! That all sounds like something one of the Anthony's would do!

Ah HA! Pretty good advocacy, but not buying it here.
Not buying what? That I have a box of garbage bags in my car and that KFC chicken bones and Happy Meal toys often end up in them? I wasn't advocating anything. Just responding to someone who posted that someone wouldn't carry around big plastic bags in their cars. So whatever it is you're not "buying", I wasn't "sellling" anything on this board.

Just like the Caylee is alive believers had all kinds of alternative explanations, but working that decomp, death banded hair, DNA, cadaver dogs, chloroform and the totality of the evidence just didn't fit in there.
My post is not "just like the Cayle is all believers". On the contrary, I have never (and would never) call into dispute the scientific evidence accumulated in this case, such as the DNA and cadaver dog findings. I think Cindy et. al are drinking the Kool Aid when they dismiss such evidence.

BTW, your local animal shelter will dispose of the body of a pet for a very small fee well within a good advocate's budget.
I wasn't an "advocate" at the time and didn't have an "advocate's budget". As far as "local animal shelter", I was living in rural, central Louisiana at the time in the middle of nowhere (after I adopted my cat from another state). Local animal shelter <==== LOL.

Relevancy should be left to the prosecutor and defense to duke it out.
I think we're all speculating on what was found/not found and what it could mean. I think discussions of whether we can discuss relevancy should be left to moderators on this board. I also think members of this group shouldn't jump to conclusions about any person's motives, salary, ability to dispose of an animal easily, what is or isn't relevant, etc. Just my $.02.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back