2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I certainly won't discuss the incident anymore, but just so we're clear here......I placed my DEAD cat in a remote area in the woods. Not when she was still alive. Obviously, an important clarification (to me at least).

I was wondering if they misunderstood.

Did you see the diver with the bone? It had a joint and he even moved it back and forth. That was NO chicken bone.

The diver later said on the local 10pm news (I think) that it was actually a piece of wood that he was holding, but said that you could easily see how finding something like that piece of wood on the river bed would confuse a person who is only using one of their senses - the sense of touch, into thinking that the piece of wood could have been a leg or arm.

OCSO did a press conference yesterday and said they asked Leonard Padilla to do a polygraph and the FBI will be doing it and he agreed to do it. Also, they blamed Leonard for telling media about the discovery and not law enforcement and apparently law enforcement has no idea about the dive search.

Yes, this is how I remember it.

I must disagree.

There is nothing "cruel" about dumping an already dead animal in the woods and allowing nature to take its course on the corpse. Many other creatures fed on the corpse, giving them life. Is it also cruel to put the corpse in an oven and burn it to ash? While I don't think this is the way I could dispose of a corpse, leaving it in the woods just isn't a horrible act.

I am not even going to start on how I feel about the people who treat animals like this, accept to say they do not deserve to EVER have a pet again. I don't know how someone could truly *love* a pet and then throw it out in the woods for animals to eat. That is just wrong. :furious::furious:

Yep, yep Ali - ITA. I read this post and went, "WAIT - WHAT?????".

You should have the decency to have the same vet that was treating your cat for this illness cremate your pet.

Disgusting....

I'm sure the property owner "in the middle of nowhere" really appreciated your deposit. If it's just a body, and trash "to be chucked", why not put it in the trash can instead of creating a mess for someone else to deal with? I live "in the middle of nowhere" and spend 2-3 hours every weekend picking up your animal bodies right along with your fast food cups.

Also, if you spent $1000s, what's $100-$200 more to do the responsible thing?

Can someone please help me? I need to know what color was Spyder's camera? I don't know how to contact Murt.

RevCrim:
Did you ask in the Parking Lot? Several there are viewing Murt's cam and might be able to answer this question. :)

I was wondering if they misunderstood.

I think what threw me off was the descriptive way the poster said the cat was thrown from a moving car in a trash bag. That didn't conjure up the best image.

I don't have a problem with placing an animal gently on the ground in the woods, back to nature. That's a personal choice.

Well, at 21 years old, renting without property to bury my cat, no local animal shelter and serious credit card debt rung up with big medical bills for treating her condition (something that sounded like "Happatic lipidosis") and her dying as we were getting ready to move, I don't think putting her in the woods was out of line. Ashes to Ashes. I would never harm a living animal or person.

Sorry to beat a dead horse and continue to go off topic, but I feel I have to in this case. You did not say placed. You said "chucked her out the window." :eek: There is a difference imo.

Unless NJLawyer's cat was found in Blanchard Park, why is it being discussed on this thread?

Unless NJLawyer's cat was found in Blanchard Park, why is it being discussed on this thread?
Bone fragments - rocks - animal bones found in Blanchard Park search yesterday. Conduct of people regarding disposal of dead pets.

Bone fragments - rocks - animal bones found in Blanchard Park search yesterday. Conduct of people regarding disposal of dead pets.

It doesn't sound to me like any animal bones were found yesterday.

And talking about how HOT the divers are is ON TOPIC????

YESH

Keep it real...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13