2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leonard said on Nancy Grace last night he got asked to do a polygraph to make sure he didn't plant any evidence or discovery himself. They need to polygraph Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey!

I am not even going to start on how I feel about the people who treat animals like this, accept to say they do not deserve to EVER have a pet again. I don't know how someone could truly *love* a pet and then throw it out in the woods for animals to eat. That is just wrong. :furious::furious:

Amen to that sister!!! I've have my BELOVED pets cremated separately just to ensure that I got only their ashes back. They give us nothing but unconditional love and the least we can do for them is give them dignity in death. I'm with you... people like that should NEVER have a pet again. Better yet, just throw them into the woods for animals to eat when they die. ARGGGG

Sorry, there were bricks in the bag to hold down whatever was in there. Whoever dumped this bag in the river meant for it to sink into the silt and disappear.

I don't believe it was just a bag of trash weighted down. People who dump trash in the river do not weigh it down. JMHO

I don't know anyone who drives around with bricks in the car for the purpose of weighing down misc. trash for a river disposal. I mean really. That is preposterous to think.

Those were children's toys, one of which was encased in concrete. Just how does this happen?

Bones, rocks, bones.

Those two beautiful family members in my siggy will never end up on a roadside. They don't even know what a crate is.

I didn't see that, so okay, I will go with the material witness. They like to polygraph witnesses prior to court if possible.

LP said on NG last night that he believes they want to question him about planting evidence. If they want to question him as a material witness, it seems like they'd tell him so.

Amen to that sister!!! I've have my BELOVED pets cremated separately just to ensure that I got only their ashes back. They give us nothing but unconditional love and the least we can do for them is give them dignity in death. I'm with you... people like that should NEVER have a pet again. Better yet, just throw them into the woods for animals to eat when they die. ARGGGG

That's what I plan on doing when the time comes as well. I'm hoping that is a very long time off though. I agree with everything you said. :clap:

I take it you have labs? I have a black lab and he is my BIG baby! :)

I have two spoiled dogs myself. Rescued both. I hate to think what people do to their dogs..eck

Discarding a live animal/pet is one thing, but I think there are plenty of folks (including me) who don't fuss over a pet once he/she is dead. I had a cat I adopted from a shelter - a 9 year old toothless, fat cat. That cat slept in my bed, was fed fresh fish for dinner, had every cat toy available, was pet so much I'm surprised her fur didn't chaffe and basked in all the attention I gave her. She was Queen of the House. I spent thousands on stuff like ultra sound biopsies and medication when she developed a liver disorder. She died in my arms. But when she was gone, I got in my car and chucked her out the car window into a wooded area in the middle of nowhere, throwing her toys after her and yelling "I love you!" Surely her body was eaten by animals. I have no guilt. My memories and over 1000 pictures I took of her is my memorial - not a
grave.

:eek: I am speechless. :mad: to each his own.

Ditto! :eek::eek::eek:

That's what I plan on doing when the time comes as well. I'm hoping that is a very long time off though. I agree with everything you said. :clap:

I take it you have labs? I have a black lab and he is my BIG baby! :)

Yes, first was a big black lab that I had to put down, severe case of lyme disease. Talk about ripping my heart out. Then I got a yellow male and a black female as pups 2 months apart. I just lost my female in Feburary, and I haven't been able to heal that hole in my heart yet. My yellow is also a HUGE spoiled baby. Just love the breed. Actually I'm a big dog lover, most animals but dogs steal my heart.

Has anyone found out what OSCO took from the Anthonys yesterday while the 3 officers went to and left their house yesterday? The brown bag? It wasn't on the news much or anything. Why would the Anthonys do a Meet and Greet? Who would even plan to do a meet and greet while your grandchild is missing! (rolls eyes)

You guys...can we please stop commenting on the member who acted is such a cruel and callous manner. It's making me sick to my stomach and want to lose it on them. Let's just get past it please. That person has not a spec of humanity. Let's just leave it alone!

Yes, first was a big black lab that I had to put down, severe case of lyme disease. Talk about ripping my heart out. Then I got a yellow male and a black female as pups 2 months apart. I just lost my female in Feburary, and I haven't been able to heal that hole in my heart yet. My yellow is also a HUGE spoiled baby. Just love the breed. Actually I'm a big dog lover, most animals but dogs steal my heart.

aw, I'm sorry. :-( It's sooo hard to lose a pet. I had my very first dog from the time I was 6 until I was 22 It took me four years to get another. My lab now, is the first lab I've had, and he's wonderful. He's pretty much attached to my hip! Right now he's laying all curled up beside me....snoring! lol Then I also have a beagle two tabby cats and a belgian horse. All have been rescued in one way or another. If I could, I would take them all! :)

Well, at 21 years old, renting without property to bury my cat, no local animal shelter and serious credit card debt rung up with big medical bills for treating her condition (something that sounded like "Happatic lipidosis") and her dying as we were getting ready to move, I don't think putting her in the woods was out of line. Ashes to Ashes. I would never harm a living animal or person.

Murt just said someone stole "Spyder's" camera.

Spyder's still looking for his camera....just came and asked Murt if he by chance videotaped that area and caught on tape whoever took it, he said no, he was videotaping everyone getting their pics taken with the divers when it happened. So it sounds like it wasn't "caught on tape" after all :mad:

You guys...can we please stop commenting on the member who acted is such a cruel and callous manner. It's making me sick to my stomach and want to lose it on them. Let's just get past it please. That person has not a spec of humanity. Let's just leave it alone!

I'm sorry. :-( I feel the same way, and just couldn't help myself.

I'm sorry. :-( I feel the same way, and just couldn't help myself.
Well I certainly won't discuss the incident anymore, but just so we're clear here......I placed my DEAD cat in a remote area in the woods. Not when she was still alive. Obviously, an important clarification (to me at least).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back