2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bone fragments - rocks - animal bones found in Blanchard Park search yesterday. Conduct of people regarding disposal of dead pets.

Exactly. That's what my first comment was about. What does it mean to find a bag under two feet of sludge with possible animal bones and toys? I just found that odd and wanted to chew on it. metaphorically, that is.

Yes, conduct of people regarding dead pets. Not off topic really.

I'm sure the property owner "in the middle of nowhere" really appreciated your deposit. If it's just a body, and trash "to be chucked", why not put it in the trash can instead of creating a mess for someone else to deal with? I live "in the middle of nowhere" and spend 2-3 hours every weekend picking up your animal bodies right along with your fast food cups.

Also, if you spent $1000s, what's $100-$200 more to do the responsible thing?
I called the vet and she was out of town for the whole week (she mostly treated horses). Besides being distraught over finding my poor cat dead, I now had a dead animal and was all alone with her. I asked him (the vet's hubby) what to do for a week. He told me he'd put her out in a reserve area. It was night and I drove to the area but didn't want to get out of the car. I'm quite sure you didn't pick up her body. And I'm not even going to ask why you spend 3 hours in wooded areas in Central Louisiana picking up animal bodies.

O.k. this is my first post so please be kind, but with all due respect to all posters... I live in the south and there are some people that have a different way of dealing with a pet that has died. It's also possible that this was just a stray animal, one that was probably already dead, and this was the chosen method of disposal. ( Not saying its right, just sayin). I wouldn't do it, but I know plenty of people who have. It is possible that the toys found and the possible animal bones are totally unrelated. IKD, just my .02.

Was there anything of significance found or done today during the search, please bring me up to date?

I called the vet and she was out of town for the whole week (she mostly treated horses). Besides being distraught over finding my poor cat dead, I now had a dead animal and was all alone with her. I asked him (the vet's hubby) what to do for a week. He told me he'd put her out in a reserve area. It was night and I drove to the area but didn't want to get out of the car. I'm quite sure you didn't pick up her body. And I'm not even going to ask why you spend 3 hours in wooded areas in Central Louisiana picking up animal bodies.

really there is no need to explain yourself. You did what you thought was best and that is your right, some may not agree and that is their right.

So, do you think it was just rocks after all chilly? Or are your suspicions peaked that it's "something" else?

I think it was erroneous reporting from Fox Orlando. No one else has said they were animal bones. Read the article - Fox says it was determined at the scene by the FBI to be animal bones. We know that's not true.

IF somehow Fox learned that the 'rocks' were actually bones, the story would include details about how it contradicts the statement put out by LE, they wouldn't just slip it into the story like it's no big deal.

really there is no need to explain yourself. You did what you thought was best and that is your right, some may not agree and that is their right.
Well, I was asked specific questions about why I didn't put it in the trash and whether I put it somewhere that would burden someone (the answer is no). Of course some people wouldn't agree with my method and might have done something else besides put her in the woods.... like...maybe put her in my freezer until the vet came back and then unfreeze the cat and cremate her? That seems worse. In any event, yes, while people have the right to their opinion, no reason to go on about someone "not having a speck of humanity" or comparing me to the Anthony's. For heaven's sake.

Any news on today's search?

Pink,

I've been checking the thread for updates periodically as well. The last I heard was the divers had concluded for the day and nothing was found in today's search. Also apparently one of the diver's camera went missing near the end of the day. No official news links that I'm aware of yet.

With that said, everyone proceed with discussions about throwing cats out of windows.

Spyder's stolen camera had all the pictures on it that were taken yesterday, and they had NOT been downloaded yet. So they're all lost, unless they can find the thief.

Pink,
With that said, everyone proceed with discussions about throwing cats out of windows.
I'd be happy to see if I can recall (20 years later) the exact coordinates of my dear Nicky's final resting place. This way, anyone interested can go and see if there's anything remaining of her so as to give her a proper burial, memorial service and all. :):)

I'd be happy to see if I can recall (20 years later) the exact coordinates of my dear Nicky's final resting place. This way, anyone interested can go and see if there's anything remaining of her so as to give her a proper burial, memorial service and all. :):)

Why don't we just let it go and talk about the search for Caylee???

:bang:

snip<<"Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla."What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said. Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim.">>snip

This was stated in regards to the Blanchard Park Search. Sounds like words of the Anthony. Something strange happening with all people involved with this family. I will say this is typical borderline behavior....divide and conquer is the MO of this personality disorder. They thrive on this and it affects every family member and co-worker and friend.

On a side note, I think that people should look more into LP's statement than just the words he used to TM. LP does not and has never appeared to be "out for the money"...TM has always appeared to be concerned about "donations", i.e. money. Talks about it in every search, despite huge amounts rec'd.

My assessment is that LP made the above statement thinking that would motivate TM to let him use his divers. LP quickly and easily figured out what motivates TM and used that scenario to try and get to him.

This was not a crass statement made for public ears but TM made sure millions heard it. I am very disappointed he would go this far and have lost respect for him. It appears he has sided with the people that give him the most money. I will NEVER forget how much TM was praising NeJame in September after MN gave him a hefty donation.

I know how much some people are devoted to TM. And they are letting their feelings for him over-ride their brains. I even saw on some boards you are not allowed to say one bad word about TM. Totally shocking to me. I can see not letting it get distasteful or too much but a polite and reasonable statement should be allowed like they do on this board.

My conclusion regarding the search at Blanchard Park and all the ramifications that are happening to LP is that TM does not like LP anymore (liked him when he was preaching to give money on NG to Equusearch though.)

The Anthony team has got to TM and he has drank their Kool-aid. I am very disappointed.

snip<<"Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla."What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said. Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim.">>snip

This was stated in regards to the Blanchard Park Search. Sounds like words of the Anthony. Something strange happening with all people involved with this family. I will say this is typical borderline behavior....divide and conquer is the MO of this personality disorder. They thrive on this and it affects every family member and co-worker and friend.

On a side note, I think that people should look more into LP's statement than just the words he used to TM. LP does not and has never appeared to be "out for the money"...TM has always appeared to be concerned about "donations", i.e. money. Talks about it in every search, despite huge amounts rec'd.

My assessment is that LP made the above statement thinking that would motivate TM to let him use his divers. LP quickly and easily figured out what motivates TM and used that scenario to try and get to him.

This was not a crass statement made for public ears but TM made sure millions heard it. I am very disappointed he would go this far and have lost respect for him. It appears he has sided with the people that give him the most money. I will NEVER forget how much TM was praising NeJame in September after MN gave him a hefty donation.

I know how much some people are devoted to TM. And they are letting their feelings for him over-ride their brains. I even saw on some boards you are not allowed to say one bad word about TM. Totally shocking to me. I can see not letting it get distasteful or too much but a polite and reasonable statement should be allowed like they do on this board.

My conclusion regarding the search at Blanchard Park and all the ramifications that are happening to LP is that TM does not like LP anymore (liked him when he was preaching to give money on NG to Equusearch though.)

The Anthony team has got to TM and he has drank their Kool-aid. I am very disappointed.

I couldn't agree more. I had a tremendous amount of respect for Tim before, but I am sad to say I do not see him in the same light now.

It was just reported on WFTV that LP was told to leave Blanchard Park. They didn't have much to go on just that he was asked to leave and to not search there anymore.

Pink,

I've been checking the thread for updates periodically as well. The last I heard was the divers had concluded for the day and nothing was found in today's search. Also apparently one of the diver's camera went missing near the end of the day. No official news links that I'm aware of yet.

Lol. Thanks for the update! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back