2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the reason people believe TM has been drinking the koolaide is because he stated that he believe Caylee to be deceased then turns around and says IF. And it all started after he started talking to the A's again.
Wow! I did not know Tim said "if". I only jumped back full throttle into the search b/c of the big news at Little Econ so I guess it was said a week or more ago. You know, I wish people were more careful with their words. By saying "if", it hurts the Prosecution's case in some ways. I notice LE always makes a point to use language leaving no wiggle room. Of course, Leonard is the most clear (and outspoken) on the issue of her being no longer with us.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

Oh, but its OK for TM to go on NG and WHINE about not having money and how expensive the searches are, etc. etc. Hmpffffff, at least LP is direct and to the point

There are things I have heard that I dont like either, like TM being a heavy drinker for one, but let me tell you that LP and NG are the reasons I sent a good contribution to TES , because of their pleas for help to TES for search of Caylee , I entered that on my check , ' for Caylee search.'I dont regret doing it but i wonder if TES didnt move around so often ,if they couldnt accomplish more than they do and the donations would likely be used wiser . Believe me, I have an RV and it costs a lot to fill her up. I also feel that when someone says they are going to stay a certain length of time and people donate towards that search, they should keep their word on that.
I have respect for both LP and TM and I am glad they are both searching but I can see where more organization may be helpful. I am glad that LP is being consistant and I hope the remarks from others dont change him. I am sorry the two are bumping heads so to speak but imo that is between them.

LE did not take any evidence, the FBI did however take the small bones (or rocks) for forensics.

"Rocks", THEY TOOK "ROCKS!" On a stretcher to be exact!~

It was just reported on WFTV that LP was told to leave Blanchard Park. They didn't have much to go on just that he was asked to leave and to not search there anymore.

Another FALSE rumor............they are not searching there over the weekend because of so many people - will be back Monday.

reddoll.jpg

Any guess as what this doll is? One of the things found in search.

Another FALSE rumor............they are not searching there over the weekend because of so many people - will be back Monday.
Turbo thanks for letting us who are not able to see the news, etc. informed of the truth.

Hey Turbo - Channel 9 just reported on the 11pm news that Park Officials asked LP not to search this weekend because of an event that was already scheduled for the park this weekend. They don't want his search with the divers, the press and onlookers to disrupt the event.

Waiting for Channel 9 to post a link.

Here's the link. See the last paragraph before they start in on "Casey's Attorney Inspects Car".

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Late Friday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned Padilla has been asked not to return to Blanchard Park. Park officials say due to several planned events they asked the bounty hunter to call off any searches this weekend.

The statement by LE was to let media know exactly how high an esteem LE holds Leonard. And it's not very high.

Tim Miller is the father of a murdered daughter who has suffered more and done more to help other parents of missing and murdered children than you or I will EVER do. He has NEVER once suggested collecting PROFITS from the public. Never once.

I can't even believe you'd compare the two. Asking for donations to cover costs is so incredibly different from suggesting that someone hold up Caylee's SKULL for the cameras, isn't it?

Ummm...I never said profits...you did. I said "donations".:waitasec:

Does sound like a lot of junk...perhaps she was cleaning out her car? That kind of stuff always manages to end up there as well.

With a brick in the bag???? Usually people don't carry around a spare brick with them in their car.

Sorry, there were bricks in the bag to hold down whatever was in there. Whoever dumped this bag in the river meant for it to sink into the silt and disappear.

I don't believe it was just a bag of trash weighted down. People who dump trash in the river do not weigh it down. JMHO

I don't know anyone who drives around with bricks in the car for the purpose of weighing down misc. trash for a river disposal. I mean really. That is preposterous to think.

Those were children's toys, one of which was encased in concrete. Just how does this happen?

Bones, rocks, bones.

The mafia broke Gumby's knees, put a pair of concrete boots on him and deep-sixed him. He was late in paying the gambling monies.

Good of an explanation as any, makes as much sense as KC messing around with concrete mix just to entomb Gumby.

Here's the link. See the last paragraph before they start in on "Casey's Attorney Inspects Car".

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Late Friday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned Padilla has been asked not to return to Blanchard Park. Park officials say due to several planned events they asked the bounty hunter to call off any searches this weekend.
Sure! I think it is a reasonable request on the Park Department's side. It is a bit disconcerting to people who are meeting for say a "family reunion" picnic to have a search for a dead child ongoing. :rolleyes: Yes...priorities are in place in Orlando as usual! :crazy:

reddoll.jpg

Any guess as what this doll is? One of the things found in search.

Looks a little like Penny from Inspector Gadget, BUT I'm pretty sure my son got this out of a happy meal or something with in the past 2-3 years... I just dont recall which movie was the promo

If only I lived in Florida, I certainly WOULD be joining. I so want this little baby found.

I live in NC, very close to where Tim and TES will be searching in the next few days for the 4 missing persons. I do plan to join in that search. I am just waiting to hear about command center, search dates/times, etc.

Has the command center been set up on all of those yet?

Has the command center been set up on all of those yet?

Sounds like it - I just posted the info from their site in the TES thread top of the page, so there's more there... Just the command center info:

The Command Center for the search for Muoy Tang will be located at Burns High School, 307 East Stagecoach, Lawndale, NC

and for Kelly

The Command Center has relocated for the weekend search to the Berea, NC Fire Department, located at 1213 Hwy 158 W, Oxford NC

ETA the link for TES
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bear_With_Me