2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It matters to me. The search is supposed to be about Caylee and about preserving any evidence that is found in order to bring her justice. It's not about someone using her death to promote himself.

i get what your saying but in the end, if caylee is found..no matter by who or what means, THAT is what matters..

the search was stopped and the scene roped off, no one touched anything after the first pieces of evidence were brought out of the water...it would be no different than if i were walking my dog and he dragged a bag of bones out of the bushes, the initial discovery has to be made and looked at first before LE is called..after that then the evidence can be preserved...which was the case today.

i know people have a beef with padilla thinking he is trying to profit from it but if no one else is even bothering to look, what does it matter, at least SOME ONE is looking.

I know -

i'm just making a point that LP doesn't do anything unless there are a minimum of 25 cameras pointing at him

He made sure the News would be there - just like he made sure that he "promoted" this entire search

Don't forget - Leonard is a self proclaimed "media *advertiser censored*"

Ah. Gotcha.

Yeah, I joke that I'm changing my screen name to PassTheVodka when this case is over. :crazy:

Maybe something WAS found on Monday during Tim's last day of searching. Wasn't there talk that LE was called to a scene on Monday while all of those searchers were out with Tim?

This might explain LE's reaction today--if they did find something, or Caylee's body, on Monday, then it would be obvious to them that anything LP and his divers might find today would be unrelated to this case.

I see a alot of people saying things like this and I have to say that if that was the case, shame on TES and LE. The very idea that a babies body could be found and these folks would keep that information to themselves and "pretend" that they haven't found anything and then go that extra mile and say she isn't findable, yet they found her...no, that's indefensible if you ask me, that is not acceptable behavior.

Why LE is seemingly against searching for Caylee is information they haven't shared with the public, but I think it is about time that they do...people are searching and using their own funds to do that and if they know where she is then I feel they have an obligation to be as forthcoming about that as possible with the public. JMO

Am I the only one that thought CINDY was way too calm (I don't care how many meds she may be on) when they were interviewing her and she was saying they just had a sighting?? I don't care how many sightings you get at that moment...you'd have to get a little queasy/nervous...like we all were. She was none of the above. BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHERE CAYLEE REALLY IS MAYBE??????

Yesterday everyone seemed to believe that Cindy was upset because she knew Caylee was in the water at Blanchard Park. :waitasec:

"Im Tore Down"

love you babe with all my heart and soul
love like mine will never grow old
i went to the river and jumped in

as far as this case... Law Enforcement is going to get this killer when the trial
starts and ends..... they got so much evidence it will skkkeeeeerrrrrrrrr us all

this has turned into an upside down pineapple fiasco

im sick of everyone involved in it

EVERYONE except LE

:furious:

from FOX snipped

A second bag with stuffed animals in it was also found. The area has been roped off.

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet.

Oh Boy! I'll be sure to miss that.

Could LE be doing this to throw off the A's? They have been a thorn in LE's proverbial backside -

Who is Bart?

spokesman for KFN
ITS on myfoxorlando

Caylee sighting being investigated

Investigators are looking into a lead in Coral Springs. Michelle Bart, the new spokesperson for Kid Finder's Network , tells FOX 35 an anonymous tip came in saying a little girl that looked like Caylee was spotted at a McDonald's there.

"Im Tore Down"

love you babe with all my heart and soul
love like mine will never grow old
i went to the river and jumped in

as far as this case... Law Enforcement is going to get this killer when the trial
starts and ends..... they got so much evidence it will skkkeeeeerrrrrrrrr us all

this has turned into an upside down pineapple fiasco

im sick of everyone involved in it

EVERYONE except LE

:furious:

I hope you are right robotdog. (upside down pineapple fiasco, just love it!:rolling:)

It matters to me. The search is supposed to be about Caylee and about preserving any evidence that is found in order to bring her justice. It's not about someone using her death to promote himself.

They protected the scene and called LE - just what you are supposed to do .

I saw them take it with my own eyes!!!! WTH is going on?

You have to read between the lines.... no EVIDENCE was taken because they know it is not relevant to the Caylee case. That does not mean that some ITEMS might not have been collected. They could even be keeping things to use in case they find that someone with LP planted items in the water.

I am no huge fan of LP's. But I will say ....no way did he plant that stuff or have anyone else do it for him. I do believe his hearts in the right place, his mouth is just too big. I don't approve of everything he does, I do respect him as a person that cares.

from FOX snipped

A second bag with stuffed animals in it was also found. The area has been roped off.

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet.
Well, NG is usually not there on Fridays so maybe that's why the As agreed to do her show. I can't imagine why else they would want to do the show. NG is not exactly Casey friendly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back