2008.11.13 Baez interview TruTV

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a legal question:
If JB opens with the "30 day Script" defense would he have to present the script, on paper, written by the kidnappers?
And if he doesn't have the script would that mean in order for him to offer that theory that KC would have to take the stand?

Or maybe someone else is going to say they say the script.

JB says from day 1, focus on KC, not search on Caylee. complains about no Amber Alert. Says tips never followed up on or just now followed up on.

Says why does this child's life mean so little, when the prosecution of KC means so much

Means so little to whom? Casey??? She seems to be the person
who has the answer to the question "Where Is Caylee"??????

I watched this earlier. I enjoyed it. No interruptions. It was interesting to hear so much from the defense. I wish they would give us more information, the way the other side has. I have spent many hours trying to figure out her reasoning for waiting 31 days. I know I'll have to wait for the trial, well at least we can watch it on TV.

I watched this earlier. I enjoyed it. No interruptions. It was interesting to hear so much from the defense. I wish they would give us more information, the way the other side has. I have spent many hours trying to figure out her reasoning for waiting 31 days. I know I'll have to wait for the trial, well at least we can watch it on TV.

I know why 31 days, thats how long it took Cindy to find her. BIG SMILE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member