2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video at WESH says that he quit because he wanted to be the mouthpiece for the family and since they wouldn't quit doing interviews, he didn't want to be involved anymore.

Whenever MN made an appearance I said things like "I like that man for some reason." or "He has too much class to be associated with the Anthonys." Those around would roll their eyes as if I didn't have a clue.
Mr. Nejame, thank you for proving me right today.
CA and GA, you have made a huge mistake. MN didn't need you but you sure did need him.

Seems like NeJame was very upset about the tone of the interviews the A's were doing the past few days. Seems like he probably told them not to do it and they did anyway. That's what I'm hearing anyway.

Am I losing my mind..LP&CP were found before he went to trial IIRC...that "helped" sentence him to the DP, if I'm rembering right.
-------------
Ya still got it! Laci and Conner came ashore rght at Eastertime 2003.

"Adversarial" said 4 times in 1 minute, 39 seconds, by 2 different people.
How diplomatic of them...
"What's the sense in having an adviser if you're not going to follow their advice?"
YOU GO MN!!! :woohoo:

What's up with them cutting off the video while he was on a roll about them? I wanted to hear him finish saying what he had to. I bet it would have been good.

Video at WESH says that he quit because he wanted to be the mouthpiece for the family and since they wouldn't quit doing interviews, he didn't want to be involved anymore.

When you used the word 'mouthpiece' I had an instant vision of MN with a huge megaphone and CA stuffing a pillow in the end and yelling over his muffled words. :)

Why couldn't the A's have followed the Example of the Hacking family. The world would have been much kinder to them

What's up with them cutting off the video while he was on a roll about them? I wanted to hear him finish saying what he had to. I bet it would have been good.

Maybe he let go about what he REALLY thinks and then asked them to edit. :crazy:

When an attorney's clients completely ignore advice to stay out of the media and keep their mouths shut, is there really anything else a smart attorney can do but walk away?

The whole point of hiring an attorney is to take his/her advice because ... yes ... wait for it ... he or she probably knows more about how to handle a situation than you do. Really? Yes really! :)

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what makes the Anthonys such a frustrating family. They tend to think they know better than everyone else, including their lawyer.

Good for you for quitting, Mark NeJames! Good for you!

P.S. This same reasoning does not of course apply to Jose Baez. I'm taking about a "smart" attorney here.

lol I was upset they cut him off too. I would very much like to hear more of what he had to say.

When you used the word 'mouthpiece' I had an instant vision of MN with a huge megaphone and CA stuffing a pillow in the end and yelling over his muffled words. :)

Why couldn't the A's have followed the Example of the Hacking family. The world would have been much kinder to them

Seems like your mental picture was just about right.

Your "vision" has left me giggling with a vision of my own. :D
CA has taken one too many pages from the book of JP for my taste...JMO, as always.

"Adversarial" said 4 times in 1 minute, 39 seconds, by 2 different people.
How diplomatic of them...
"What's the sense in having an adviser if you're not going to follow their advice?"
YOU GO MN!!! :woohoo:

YES and making remarks about other attorneys and LE.... Smart move A Team.... wonder who will take this mess for pro bono now?????

I also thought that G&C were nightmare clients for him....every time Cindy gets on camera to tell the world how Casey is a victim. wish I could hear it all.

Long list of the A's alienation list:

1. TM.
2. LP.
3. TB.
4. "Spokesman."
5. LE.
6. MN.

Am I missing someone? "SNIP"

Yes you forgot the Grunds and KC's (no longer) friends, the A's extended family and their neighbors. Between the immediate neighbors, if you include the side streets, the list of PO'd people gets alittle longer. It might be easier to list who they have left. lol

O/T Not My Kids

I think your little guy is a sweetie and I love your Line at the bottom of your posts,

Wow, this is hard to believe. I hope he is on NG tonight but I'm not counting on it. Ya know, I kinda felt sorry for him last time he was on her show and stuttered so badly, now I really feel sorry for him. These last few months must have been a nightmare for him. YEAH MN!:blowkiss:

Oh my goodness! And the surprises from this case continue . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back