2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like a girl that looks a bit like Caylee. So does the girl in the top left corner of the photo btw. Does anyone know why it says that there are three photos in the slideshow but only one shows up?

This is all about them doing whatever they possibly can to create "reasonable doubt". Under the circumstances, they are shooting themselves (and KC) in the foot.

MOO

It is sad that any little girl around 3 years old is in danger of having their picture posted all over the news because they have brown hair. Neither of those two kids look like Caylee imo.

That photo released is NOT Caylee. Not even close. These people got to get a grip.
There were 2 girls in the pic who could have been her...except the fact is she's (sadly) no longer with us.

There were 2 girls in the pic who could have been her...except the fact is she's (sadly) no longer with us.

Like I said just upwards, any young girl age 3 with brown hair is in danger of the Anthony family exposing their picture all over the news. If I were either child's parents, I wouldn't be real happy.

Of course they would say it was their decision. Give me a break.

"Anthonys Comment On NeJame
The Anthonys said NeJame wasn't willing to push authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads.

The decision to part ways with NeJame followed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Larry Garrison removing their support for Casey Anthony."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

<snipped from article>

"George Anthony said that, at this point, he's going to start skipping the chain of command and aggressively align himself with anyone who can help the search effort for a live Caylee -- whether it's law enforcement or the media"

Why wait after over four months to do this if he really believes she is alive?

I think he's overdosed on the Kool-Aid!

The A's are getting desperate, clutching any and every straw -- it is sad.

I know they sought video surveillance from Gainesville and Coral Springs to be released to them, probably to be shown at the presser -- even though those leads were quickly eliminated as not valid.

I fear this will escalate into a major breakdown for the family and MN was the only and last hope to stop them and save them -- other than KC.

KC can speak up rather than continue to punish and torture CA.

:eek:
If anything, I hope it pushes them behind closed doors...where they should have been from the beginning dealing with their loss.

MN said on 6 o'clock news that he is now representing his new friend TES. Pro Bono- WHY? Who is after them?

I think Mr. Nejame must have said the wrong thing to CA and the **** hit the fan! Probably the same thing suggested in his statement regarding Casey!
I think he is a very professional man, I think he sincerely cared about their loss and heartache, and I do believe he had their best interests in mind.
And, I agree Lovejac. He was definately the most reasonable person in the A camp.I guess the poor man just couldn't take it any longer!

I don't know who will be willing to take the A's on now.
It seems it would be difficult to find someone to do as Cindy says 24/7!

I can see it now.

MN: (for the 1000th time) I really need for you guys to lay low and not talk to the press. You're making it worse everytime you speak.

CA: Shut up! You can't tell me what to do!

I agree that he only had their best interests. I also feel, from seeing him the first time on TV, that he kind of thought they were going to come around to the facts.

Apparently not.

Like I said just upwards, any young girl age 3 with brown hair is in danger of the Anthony family exposing their picture all over the news. If I were either child's parents, I wouldn't be real happy.
You are so right...even I could have "passed" for her 100 years ago.

Really, it's just a little girl with brown hair in a ponytail. Also, I wonder which young couple in the pic is supposedly the kidnappers.

OMG! totally not her...and we arent even biologically related to the A's (thank g o d ) and didnt spend 3 years with her...the nose on the girl in the pic is WAY TOO BIG

"Anthonys Comment On NeJame
The Anthonys said NeJame wasn't willing to push authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads.

Respectfully snipped.

Hmmmm. I wonder how MN pushes authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads when the OCSO put out a definitive statement that, "The Orange County Sheriff's Office exclusively told WESH 2 News that they are no longer following up on any tips that suggest Caylee Anthony is alive."?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/d...rl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_-1_05050111192008

What part of that statement is not understood? Sad, so sad.

<snipped from article>

"George Anthony said that, at this point, he's going to start skipping the chain of command and aggressively align himself with anyone who can help the search effort for a live Caylee -- whether it's law enforcement or the media"

By 'chain of command' does he mean Cindy?

The A's are getting desperate, clutching any and every straw -- it is sad.

I know they sought video surveillance from Gainesville and Coral Springs to be released to them, probably to be shown at the presser -- even though those leads were quickly eliminated as not valid.

I fear this will escalate into a major breakdown for the family and MN was the only and last hope to stop them and save them -- other than KC.

KC can speak up rather than continue to punish and torture CA.

:eek:

I believe they're verging on becoming a threat to society with this virtual "stalking" of brown-haired little girls. It is OUT of control, can't some community service or some aspect of the mental health system step in and stop them before they actually become stalkers/kidnappers themselves???

<snipped from article>

Ever feel like he is pushing hard against a brick wall, GA can 'aggressively align himself with anyone who can help the search effort for a live Caylee' but I don't see it being LE or the media . . . unless there is something very very credible. LE made their statement and the media will more likely debunk.

Oh my goodness... is there anything that can be done about posting other parent's children's picture on the world wide net? There has to be some protection for these little girls that are be exploited.

That photo released is NOT Caylee. Not even close. These people got to get a grip.

of course we are ALL looking at the wrong little girl its the blurry one behind the toy...Can't you see that might be Caylee....even ifs its blurry....Ask Cindy I'm sure she just knows its the blurry one. THESE PEOPLE DO NEED A GRIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back