2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well this should be a Huge sign in where this case is headed. As he stated he has more information and knowldege then most on this case....Speaks volumes!
It is also clear that he also believes that Caylee is no longer with us. I totally respect his statement, it was done with Class.

Of course they would say it was their decision. Give me a break.

"Anthonys Comment On NeJame
The Anthonys said NeJame wasn't willing to push authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads.

The decision to part ways with NeJame followed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Larry Garrison removing their support for Casey Anthony."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

That photo released is NOT Caylee. Not even close. These people got to get a grip.

Nejame stated last week, in the Orlando Sentinel, that he was representing TES. This could be what the media is referring to.

That photo released is NOT Caylee. Not even close. These people got to get a grip.

Really, it's just a little girl with brown hair in a ponytail. Also, I wonder which young couple in the pic is supposedly the kidnappers.

Really, it's just a little girl with brown hair in a ponytail. Also, I wonder which young couple in the pic is supposedly the kidnappers.

And kidnapping her but bringing her to chuck-e-cheese in Orlando no less. Good grief.

so very very true...can LE or anyone do anything to them? I'm thinking someone needs to really sit down with them --- perhaps Thanksgiving will be spent in the jail next to kc......that should get something out of kc! perhaps then confession??????? They claim that it is about the baby....please...that train left along time ago... this is just getting beyond reason at this point. :chicken:
jmo

He no doubt doesn't have "fuzzy" feelings from the KFN and its "leaders". I read into that 'tween the lines. Also suspect he knows more than what he wrote as well and to distance himself now than later.

Who in Orlawndo will now assume the title of legal beagle for the A's. Whoever it is will need to learn to speak A'nese real fast.

Oh my word....Casey finally found the perfect job! She's been studying law for several months now. What a perfect opportunity for her to launch her new career!

After hanging all those pictures of Caylee for the tour, you'd think they'd at least remember what she looked like.

Of course they would say it was their decision. Give me a break.

"Anthonys Comment On NeJame
The Anthonys said NeJame wasn't willing to push authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads.

The decision to part ways with NeJame followed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Larry Garrison removing their support for Casey Anthony."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Looks like a girl that looks a bit like Caylee. So does the girl in the top left corner of the photo btw. Does anyone know why it says that there are three photos in the slideshow but only one shows up?

This is all about them doing whatever they possibly can to create "reasonable doubt". Under the circumstances, they are shooting themselves (and KC) in the foot.

MOO

I'm sorry, I know it sounds heartless... but I really am so OVER the "sightings." More and more it just seems to me so disingenuous, and complicit--to avoid cooperating in the REAL search for Caylee's remains--which will implicate their daughter. I am also now left to wonder exactly how much MN knew about A's complicity, and if that's maybe why he parted ways? JMO

so very very true...can LE or anyone do anything to them? I'm thinking someone needs to really sit down with them --- perhaps Thanksgiving will be spent in the jail next to kc......that should get something out of kc! perhaps then confession??????? They claim that it is about the baby....please...that train left along time ago... this is just getting beyond reason at this point. :chicken:
jmo

I know, seriously! They need to stop. People are going around snapping pictures of any little girl that slightly resemble Caylee. Now this little girl's picture is online. I don't think that is fair to her or her family. Evidence proves Caylee is dead. It breaks all of our hearts, but it is the truth.

It was only a matter of time. Anybody who gets involved with the A's eventually realizes it probably wasn't their best decision. This guy was smart enough to run not walk though.

The A's are getting desperate, clutching any and every straw -- it is sad.

I know they sought video surveillance from Gainesville and Coral Springs to be released to them, probably to be shown at the presser -- even though those leads were quickly eliminated as not valid.

I fear this will escalate into a major breakdown for the family and MN was the only and last hope to stop them and save them -- other than KC.

KC can speak up rather than continue to punish and torture CA.

:eek:

so is that pic the big proof they are making in their statement?

That is a touching news release. This case sure is a heart exposer.

No surprise he quit. I do admire his statement, he went out classy.

Yes and if he didn't go out classy because before you know it he would have been going out as*y..which he was lined up to do IMO. The A's have a way of making everyone out to APPEAR to be an as*. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back